Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Kingly Soul Events UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thisdude
    replied
    Bottom line is, this game was never intended as "free to play". It caters to the rich and famous. You have to be related to
    Warren buffet Or be just really careless with your money to make a real go at this game.

There isnt any strategy to this game that cannot be overcome with a good cc in hand.
    If your toon is falling behind? pull out you wallet and get him back up to speed in a jiffy.

Leave a comment:

• april31
    replied
    I agree with you firempress the need to bring back the soul and mount engraving so we can get rewards too as people like me how is on social security cant afford to buy balens

Leave a comment:

• jolietdusty
    replied
    Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
    The Point is on this event again non cashers get a maximum of 40 Mahra.
    And dont you think by Repeating Apollo/ Hades Event R² cuts it self - the Cashers got both of them allready long ago and to the realy believe the noncasher what dit not spend in the last few events will change there mind an all of a sudden start spending ?
    Me for certain will not spent 1 cent on this so called "Event" its nothing else then a sales promotion and got nothing to to with the term Event.
    And you think giving non cashers a chance to get an apollo/ hades trough a real event makes them much stronger? - by far not, since a 1 star blue Hades is still much weaker then a Purpel one where you need a few 100$ to get there (or about a years time with the free mahra rate here)the br Ratio casher non casher will not change much.

But it gives non/low casher the Illusion to get somewhere - and you know Illusion is the petrol what drives the world. Without the Illusions/Dreams the soon lose all interesst on the game and quit, then cashers are on there own on a dying server and start quiting as well

the simple answer to this is they have new servers. New Servers mean new people willing to spend on old events or the same cashers wanting to try a different toon spending again for thew same stuff in new place.

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    Originally posted by diana25 View Post
    Already all cashers have Apollo and Hades, and if you R2 start event for not left than the not casher get the big event reward and only a few mahras, a little more decent, don't put the Apollo or Hades like the big event reward.
    u know there there are alot of low casher that never get close to the 480 event tokens and dosen have any luck with chests so there are still cashers that dont have hades yet and im 1 of them with no luck and on the same time dont want to buy chests to u can get it from the event.

Leave a comment:

• R225052118
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexhertanto View Post
    Actually, R2 has been very fair with the name of a non casher, why? Your free casher ALREADY can buy wings, free mount socketing, cryptkey and various types of items with his name anyways BOUND BALENS.DAN ALSO CAUSE THE MAIN SERVER FREE Casher LAG BECAUSE TOO MANY TO MAKE CHART ALT. My suggestion R2 PLEASE REMOVE ALT ON ALL SERVER .
    Alts are what keep some servers alive. And how exactly would you propose limiting the number of characters to one anyhow? One per email/log in name? Gee.. I can create more throw away email addresses and create alts that way. Limit by IP address? That won't work either. You could have 2 - 3 people living together that play. Same IP address behind a NAT router.

What about those who are playing on multiple servers?

You're request is a bit impractical and difficult to make happen.

Leave a comment:

• R225052118
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    You should rephrase it to file a ticket to request them to add engrave to get rewards to the current event. Changing it back to engrave just makes ppl who have maxed soul engrave be unable to get anything at all. Then they'll all file ticket to request for events to be changed to what we have now and nothing gets solved in the end.
    Here's a sick thought - WHY NOT DO IT BOTH WAYS? Great... So Zebq and those who have already maxed out their stables and engraving can't get the rewards by whipping and engraving. Meanwhile... The rest of us - namely 99% of the players out there - can't get anything going with the events the way they are now - as an 'exchange" event. Seriously - Gold as a reward? Make plenty of that from WB.

So why not simply do it BOTH ways? Or at least alternate months. One month for those who maxed everything out already and one for the little guy.. Catering to only one group will cause the other group to abandon the game.

Leave a comment:

• Alexhertanto
    replied
    Actually, R2 has been very fair with the name of a non casher, why? Your free casher ALREADY can buy wings, free mount socketing, cryptkey and various types of items with his name anyways BOUND BALENS.DAN ALSO CAUSE THE MAIN SERVER FREE Casher LAG BECAUSE TOO MANY TO MAKE CHART ALT. My suggestion R2 PLEASE REMOVE ALT ON ALL SERVER .

Leave a comment:

• Djordje88
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    If non casher get strong, casher will think why should i spend $$$ to get strong when I can do it without spending $$$? End result, R2 lose money. Not all cashers are idiots who spend without thinking....
    im pretty sure that all big casher are idiots. why? so much $$$ for what, virtual strength? nice definition for those who are not idiots

Leave a comment:

• MageCritical
    replied
    EVENT SUCK AGAIN 40 MAHRA FOR NON CHASER AND DREAM FOR GET APOLLO OR HADES!!!! R2 HOW LONG U WANT DO LIKE THIS? U WANT ALL FREE PLAYER QUIT THIS GAME?

event suck!!!

Leave a comment:

• Innominatum
    replied
    i for one am happy as a medium casher...
    already have apollo and hades so dont have to spend money on this one...
    i do hope to have another chance on that cute little rabbit... couldnt get both 300 lilly mounts and didnt get any luck on the 600 boxes i could buy...
    so please put it in a nice shiny pack and drop it in the hot section of the shop... cos i really really want it... )

Leave a comment:

• diana25
    replied
    Kingly Soul Exchange
    Duration: 4/21 - 5/5 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Collect Kingly Souls and exchange them for rare rewards:
    Kingly Soul x1 for 40,000 Gold
    Kingly Soul x10 for Mount Training Whip x25
    Kingly Soul x30 for Sylph Sepulcrum x40
    Kingly Soul x30 for Mahra x40
    Kingly Soul x180 for Apollo Card (Blue) x1
    Kingly Soul x480 for Hades Card (Blue) x1
    Already all cashers have Apollo and Hades, and if you R2 start event for not left than the not casher get the big event reward and only a few mahras, a little more decent, don't put the Apollo or Hades like the big event reward.

Leave a comment:

• toptrunks619
    replied
    whos that new guy on top of hades kinda looks like biju mode naruto lol

Leave a comment:

• hendridoci
    replied
    balens balens balens ,,th it's the game

Leave a comment:

• rainfort3
    replied
    For newer server who haven't got the Apolo or Hades slyph they can got it with this event though some luck are needed

Leave a comment:

• R238283246
    replied
    Not all cashers have hades and apollo as a whole bunch of servers didn't even exist when the last one came out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X