Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Kingly Soul Events UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parasidiss View Post
    *** idiot r2 again 50$ for this *** chest and no mahra>sulprum>or hades
    *** you you r idiots you see only $$$$ and not care about ppl here you never see my $$$$ again
    im disapointed with you all
    You gambled and failed.

Comment

Those all events are kinda one sided. You can do better events than this. I believe in you.

Comment

Originally posted by R217195059 View Post
        why can't non-cashers just be happy that they let them play the game for free instead of complaning that they don't want to speend money but want every thing for free.
        they put on events to make money if ppl didn't spend money there would be no game it cost money to run and maintain the servers they have bills too.Just be happy that they have not put in a lvl cap for non-vip players.
        The advertise a pay to win game as free to play, to get all kinds of players and what you to here is asking the non Casher to be grateful to get smash t to pieces by some idiots with to much money (Lots of time money the never earn't with there own work but with dad's cc- card seen the age of some heavy casher)
        And even as only Vip player, what mean you pay, you get nowhere.
        About the cost of the Game lol , i really recommend to you look at what it cost running for example a 400 slot server not even 100$ a months all inclusive then look at some bushiness record Sites (unfortunate for most you got to pay for detailed information) for the monthly profits of R² the Run in numbers of millions per months.And this are profits (all cost deducted ) not turnover .Only with wartune the use't to make 5-7 million a months.
        So you ask people to be happy to get ripped of in big style for virtual merchandise.
        No i am not Happy and yes there lots of other games i could play, but it happens i like this game so i keep playing it but i will as well stop paying VIP what i dit since ever i started ( look at the join date of me i play only wartune at R²)

P.S. If all no cashers leave, what reason the cashers have to keep on cashing, there would be 2-5 person per server left with this there would be no game any-more as well.
        “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
        George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
        S416 - Whispering Hills
        Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by R259418617 View Post
          When will y'all stop blaming everything on r2game? all forums say is r2 this... r2 that. Guess what? R2 is solely a server host, they do not make nor have much leverage in determining what all these events will be. Why would I say this? Because r2, gamefuse and the other hosts have identical events with very minimal variance (such as battle packs with the tank battle runes in them for r2 and not gamefuse). Wartune makes the calls on what events are distributed to the server hosts, and it is the host's job to continue running the servers and bringing in new players.
          R² as Server Hoster and with this Publisher can always tell Proficent City (Who got the Exclusive North American Distributing Rights) if the to not do something about the Events the will think to stop promoting Wartune.And Funny enough R² is the Company what got more servers running then Proficent City themselves , ergo the make a large slice of Profit for Proficent City.
          In this position you can allow your self to but a bit pressure on them if you want to keep the game alive and running.But i think R² turns already the page and written wartune of - to go on to newer games the just started (in brand new games is more money to make )

P.S. But maybe here comes in the cultural difference between China and the Western World.
          In China it is just a absolute no go to criticise somebody openly - the could loose face ROFL- and since most of R² Employees are of Chinese origin the do not really understand Critic is OK and westerners are not afraid about loosing face.
          And this is a Experience i made with different Chinese Business Partners the rather where unhappy themselves then telling me what i should change, and where offended when i dit tell what i thought.
          Last edited by Wittekind; 04-28-2014, 11:02 AM.
          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
          S416 - Whispering Hills
          Wittekind

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
            P.S. But maybe here comes in the cultural difference between China and the Western World.
            In China it is just a absolute no go to criticise somebody openly - the could loose face ROFL- and since most of R² Employees are of Chinese origin the do not really understand Critic is OK and westerners are not afraid about loosing face.
            And this is a Experience i made with different Chinese Business Partners the rather where unhappy themselves then telling me what i should change, and where offended when i dit tell what i thought.
            Cultural sensibilities may play part of the handling of things, but even western-based companies tend to ignore criticism, believing that any response would affect their public image negatively, true or not. Beyond that, one sentence criticisms tend to be of the "you guys suck" kinds, so it is somewhat difficult to take that seriously. Also, remember, publicly traded companies model these days is "shareholder value" (whatever that means beyond "getting better dividends each quarter"), so employees may feel nervous about anything that could make shareholders uneasy or possibly affect the company's image, which is a very hard line to deviate from even if it would be the right thing to do. I am willing to try and express various griefs, proposing solutions and kudos here in the forums, but if all else fails, stop playing or stopping to spend at all is an option, since if all other means of communication fails, companies understand that there is a problem when the profits dwindle.
            IGN: TreeTopper
            Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
            Guild: ESKReborn
            Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
            Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
              Cultural sensibilities may play part of the handling of things, but even western-based companies tend to ignore criticism, believing that any response would affect their public image negatively, true or not. Beyond that, one sentence criticisms tend to be of the "you guys suck" kinds, so it is somewhat difficult to take that seriously. Also, remember, publicly traded companies model these days is "shareholder value" (whatever that means beyond "getting better dividends each quarter"), so employees may feel nervous about anything that could make shareholders uneasy or possibly affect the company's image, which is a very hard line to deviate from even if it would be the right thing to do. I am willing to try and express various griefs, proposing solutions and kudos here in the forums, but if all else fails, stop playing or stopping to spend at all is an option, since if all other means of communication fails, companies understand that there is a problem when the profits dwindle.
              I do agree with you on most points full 100%, In the end its the Players Decision to keep playing and paying for it or not.If we want somethink to change we hat to try to organise somethink like "One months nobody pays a singel cent".
              And this will always be only a dream and absolut "Mission Impossible" since them players are human with all there little/big egos thinking of nothing else but themself.(try get only 5 of them to agree on 2 points)
              Its the Players what are to a big part responsible if the let R² use them - the way every Profit Oriented Company does - if the got half the chance.
              now i repat a citation again
              But as Einstein said so well : "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe!"
              Last edited by Wittekind; 04-28-2014, 10:03 PM.

George Orwell

Latest Server
              S416 - Whispering Hills
              Wittekind

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                Kingly Soul - Tank Trials Bonus

Duration: 4/28 – 5/4 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                • R2Games: S1 – S455
                • Kabam: S1 – S84
                • Armor: S1 – S7

Description: Participate in the Tank Trials to receive additional rewards during the event.

Rewards:
                • 100,000 EXP
                • Runestone x2
                • Kingly Soul x1

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.
                Sorry for stupid question, but where is this event ???

Comment

Originally posted by R226826510 View Post
                  Sorry for stupid question, but where is this event ???
                  In your Quest Menue (Hotkey L) and there by events but it get rewarded automatic once you participated in tank trials

George Orwell

Latest Server
                  S416 - Whispering Hills
                  Wittekind

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
                    In your Quest Menue (Hotkey L) and there by events but it get rewarded automatic once you participated in tank trials
                    oh that ... I didnt found under hot events and missed yesterdays TT, so wondering about it ...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Laurel's Pack.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	1748702
                      Laurel's Pack
                      Duration: 4/21 - 5/3 23:59
                      Description: The land of Balenor is surrounded by an aura of royalty, but only the bravest heroes can get protection from it! Open to obtain one of the followings:
                      • Kingly Soul x1
                      • Mount Training Whip x2
                      • Fate Stone x2
                      • 50,000 Gold
                      • Runestone x2
                      • Sylph Sepulcrum x80
                      • Mahra x80
                      • Hades Card (Blue) x1

Note: Limit of 200 per day.
                      Price: 39 Balens

once again, spend cash on it and didn't the "high prize"
                      sick to see some people getting it with the free laurel's pack from bounty quest or by buying only 10 ! -_-
                      spend 100$ this time and only small prize, and at least didn't have enough Kingly soul to an Hades card on the exchange event .... -_-
                      again feeling screwed ....
                      i think renew vip and continue the game will be the big next question !

Comment

I really enjoyed the Bounty Quest event that gave Laurel's Packs as rewards. It gave free chances to have a shot at the big rewards, which, even if statistically unlikely, is still afun free gamble. Love the concept on this one!

Comment

Luck Pack
                          Duration: 4/25 - 4/27, 5/2 - 5/4 (Server Time)
                          Servers: All Servers.
                          Description: Thousands of Luck Packs have been hidden throught the realm waiting to be discovered. Find them in Multiplayer Dungeons, Solo Campaigns, and the Catacombs! Open one to receive ONE of the following:
                          Evil Pearl x1
                          10,000 Gold
                          10,000 Daru
                          Soul Crystal x2
                          Insignia x3
                          Sylph Sepulcrum x1

its not dropping for me, anyone having the same issue or im just plain unlucky?

Comment

same here I did dungeons and catacomb and didnt get any Luck Pack

Comment

toon name robp.. not working atm..plzz fix it soon..im on tears ruin..or at least was till today..lvl 67. robp...email rdpolsley@yahoo.com..Help!!!!

Comment

r2 can stick it with there 21 free laurien packs got nothing

Comment

Working...
                                X