No announcement yet.

[Event] Soul Crystal Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think people even with maxed out SC want to exchange... advanced soul engraving coming eventually, isn't it?
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
      Don't think people even with maxed out SC want to exchange... advanced soul engraving coming eventually, isn't it?
      yes but i dont think it will be the very same sc we are using now

Comment

All games like this have the same history. In the far (or near) future player number and income will drop steeply. THEN they will be kind to players again. But then it will be too late You should have seen the video of the R2 Ceo speaking a year ago. They consider us players, as... I rather not say it. But what he was suggedting "Gambing is good to take player's money" "prices sould be lvl 1 5 USD, lvl 2 25 USD, lvl 3 125 USD since there will be fools to pay it".etc

Their model is no longer working. They just dont realize it. A business begins its downfall when it can't keep up with the world changing. Players learn and adapt. The company should too. Considering clients enemies and milking cow is not how to run this.
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
          For advanced soul engraving u need new soul crystal for update (new 1 have blue colour)

Comment

for noncash gotta get they sc event on next update (maybe), this event for who already reach lvl 80. like stable event last month. so i think R2 decide to make it fair betwen high players and low players. one month for high players and next month for low players. well still high players have more advantage from any event than low players. so just be patient... "human never satisfied with they got now"
            They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

Some of you just dont do well in math, take the last Love Thy Mount event for example, go search for the topic and look at the rewards, then get your brains to work.
              If you still think this is only for those with lvl 80 soul....

Comment

you kidding ?

Comment

um tired of clicking LoL to redeem 3k gold ir 2 whisps

Comment

thank you cashers, for your constant complaints good events are gone forever

Comment

if i take the sc from jewel hunt will it be counted or not????

Comment

This event is good for ppl with max sc lvl but not good for ppl who havent reach max sc lvl

Comment

Still hoping for a decent engrave event

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                            knock knock ... hello? 3 people on my server are there, pretty sure there are quite a few more around.....
                            Oh wow a big 3 people. yes, this event is a must indeed....

Comment

Take the whips. There is a secret right now as to why. I will wait to see if anyone figures it out before I post back.

Comment

stop moaning about it all???? if ya did not like the event move over to ******** for better rewards??

Comment

Working...
                                X