Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/24 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Thanks.

Strange thing tho, some people seem to know better what is in new patches and updates as the topics made by R2 staff are telling.

Feels like i have to ask at a BurgerKing what this months HappyMeal goodies are.
    Pahahahahahaha

Comment

• Love reading the forum at maintenance time..... so many angry people

Comment

• R26910819:
        it is not ur computer it is their server. Instead of fixing the main issue which is lag, They are to worried/busy making new items/events so the can make money,. so don't blame ur PC.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
          Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 24th of April at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
          • Reduce the amount of EXP required to upgrade for levels 60 – 80. EXP Books will be sent to players who have already leveled to 60+. (EXP Books will be sent after May 8th’s maintenance and may take up to 2 days to be sent to everyone.)
          • Added Wings of Flame Dragon, Golden Impala Card, Weapon Dance, Luxurious Garments, and Glittering Hat to the Mystery Shop.
          • Lowered the required points and price for the Alpaca Card and Reindeer Card in the Mystery Shop.
          • Fixed an issue where Balens used to purchase time-limited packs counted in the Big Spender event.
          • Corrected the required number of cards to upgrade a Lvl. 2 card to a Lvl. 3 card.
          • Resolved various typographical errors.
          How long now? lololol i cant stay away from this game too long it killllllllls meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I LOVE YOU WARTUNE MARRY MEEEEEEEE
          Last edited by ryanuo1985; 04-24-2014, 04:02 AM. Reason: Not enough

Comment

• pls we need Rabbit exchange i have 3 Rabbit cards in my guild store can not use them any more . can not trade them + i lose more balens for that items
            Character: SniperAttack

Class: Archer

Guild: Champions

S433

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrisbelt View Post
              R26910819:
              it is not ur computer it is their server. Instead of fixing the main issue which is lag, They are to worried/busy making new items/events so the can make money,. so don't blame ur PC.
              More items on the server= more lag. The game does not lag. Either your pc/laptop needs upgrading or so does your internet or both. I have a new laptop and its like playing a new game after playing on my old one. #Loving it

Comment

• servers r up
                Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

• but the diden reduse the xp :/ that or the forgot to give us xp books

Comment

• Originally posted by coolrf4u View Post
                    Corrected the required number of cards to upgrade a Lvl. 2 card to a Lvl. 3 card.

What about those who have already reached lvl 3?? Any compensation for that.
                    well i have reached lvl 3 cards ..but i hope they wont increase the number of required cards to get next lvl ...lol

Comment

• completely agree

Comment

• 99 bugs in the code...
                        99 bugs in the code..
                        patch it all up...and hash it around..
                        117 bugs in the code...
                        etc...etc..ad infinitum!

Comment

• server up guys let see wht r2 did? ....
                          must be bad thing again

Comment

• ""??reduce"" the number of cards required to upgrade a lvl 2 card to a level 3 card?? what compensation will be given then to the few who have spent countless hours card hunting and upgrading to actually attain this feat?? far more to the point is the number of resources required to attain the mounts in most events was reduced to a level that might be attainable instead of placing the mounts out of reach of the average player

Comment

• did nothing... still get Login Fail. redirecting in 3 seconds, gona stop play wartune, i wonder why in other games i don't have this problem... only on wartune servers. **** and i like wartune..:-w

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                                • Reduce the amount of EXP required to upgrade for levels 60 – 80. EXP Books will be sent to players who have already leveled to 60+. (EXP Books will be sent after May 8th’s maintenance and may take up to 2 days to be sent to everyone.)
                                Hope, the amount of exp books we receive, is equal to the exp difference between the pre- and post-patch changes.

Comment

Working...
                                X