Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/24 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    I don't know.

Edit : What I say, I already know, just that some people in here know only to insult/be smart-a$$ and don't deserve the news till R2 posts it.
    Well lets see players ask countless times over and over for devs to add something/fix the lag in game which never happens but all players see is new items/events and small fixes that are not that important to fix at the moment, Now i wonder why players get annoyed/bitchy.

Comment

• cool no compensation lol

Comment

• I finaly log in with IE and IE show an eror on page. i put print screen here if this is the cause of log in fail or something they know what to do, or its from my PC dunno lol
        Attached Files
        Last edited by G3ORG1AN; 04-24-2014, 04:50 AM.
        I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

• Originally posted by R22956380 View Post
          yeah pretty much. and the fact that there's probably only a few developers compared to the rest of R2, and for the countless players on the now 460+ servers. minus some for merges...and that there are still some people having the same problems that we've had since day 1....takes very little for code to go wrong...wonder why that guy raging can't just try it himself :P. devs have it tough...they probably think this is a stupid game too, but hey, work is work
          So u say they work hard? at what making new item/events i can understand adding holidays event, but fixing problems that are not that big of an issue at this moment is just wrong. when lag/login is one of the bigger issues. dves just want the money surely not wanting to focus on the main problems. ya coding does go wrong so fix the ones that are bugged/glitch first before creating a new problem, an example: making more money event which i see allot. maybe they need to higher more programers or get someone in there that knows what they doing.
          Last edited by Chrisbelt; 04-24-2014, 04:46 AM.

Comment

• yay thanx R2 am finally lvl 80 now people will stop pestering me to lvl up
            Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
            GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
            Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

• the xp reduction is joke
              Server: East Coast Server 300+
              Class: Mage
              Level: 70+
              Battle Rating: 90+k
              Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanuo1985 View Post
                Payment freezes when i click PAY
                that's good way not to throw ur real money away.
                If everyone stop paying money maybe devs will fix the right problems and not make new problems. fixing the problems game has now.

Comment

• Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
                  I finaly log in with IE and IE show an eror on page. i put print screen here if this is the cause of log in fail or something they know what to do, or its from my PC dunno lol
                  try following this info about fixing java problem. here is the link>>> http://www.ehow.com/how_6396411_fix-...-argument.html

Comment

• Funny thing, none of these items showed up in the shop. We had Maintenance why?

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                    Patch notes:
                    • Added Wings of Flame Dragon, Golden Impala Card, Weapon Dance, Luxurious Garments, and Glittering Hat to the Mystery Shop.

Comment

• wasnt it supposed to be 60-80 reduction as it was said?

Comment

• Originally posted by harucko View Post
                        how many % exp need from lv 79 to lv 80 after MT?
                        still 100% exp need ... HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

PS the amount is changed the percent is the same xD

Comment

• I was wonderin what will happen with talents ? Like if someone have it maxed on lvl75 and now max EXP u can have on lvl 75 will be lower than before , are they going to get their talent level decreased ? Cuz if it stays same its unfair.. People who lvl up talents now cant reach that point

Comment

• again black patches aint fixed

they should do something about it many got it it makes gb and wb slow as hell (I cleared cache,cookies....used cc cleaner and avg tune up to completely clear all,tried IE,chrome and opera all same)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahbleza View Post
                              Funny thing, none of these items showed up in the shop. We had Maintenance why?
                              those things are showing if you look at the right shop. they got added to the MYSTERY shop not the normal shop at the bottom of your screen. Mystery shop is called market in cloudcity though
                              Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
                              GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
                              Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

• Originally posted by R226874958 View Post
                                i am wondering whether the amount of exp for talents will now also be changed. If not, we will not be able to increase talent before we leveled up. hmm. I hope the r2 boys thought about this... lets see....
                                It would be no surprise when the amount of exp for lvl up goes to half of exp needed for Talents lvl up.
                                Show me only one Time when R² thought out the complete consequences of any changes the made!

“Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                                George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                                S416 - Whispering Hills
                                Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Working...
                                X