Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/24 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um....I can't claim anything if I'm unable to log in which sucks......majorly!!!!! JS

Comment

lol wartune..... i am still cant log in

Comment

This has been the worst customer service experience ever!! Days without being able to access my games. Im able to log in but when i try launching, i get "login error redirecting you to login page". Dont know how many more tickets i have to fill out for someone to address this!

Comment

ya just stop make new patch or new update ******,,,,,,,, this make big lag and r2 always messed up in maintenance,,,,,, u can pay me for fi u maintenance r2

Comment

Serious questions

A) Are the people at R2 actually in control of the source code, and coding changes - or are they just getting what other people do.
            B) Do they speak english as a first language?
            C) Have they got anyone with any experience in any of the required fields (customer support, testing, r&d, development, bug fixing etc)
            D) Are they smoking drugs?
            E) Do they care about anything other than making money short term?

Comment

I dont want reduced xp. I'm not a big casher so i need that time to build my character, and how is xp books a good compensation for that. Also, how bad is this going to mess up talents? Sounds like another ploy to make people level real fast so they have to spend more money to catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvillain View Post
                I dont want reduced xp. I'm not a big casher so i need that time to build my character, and how is xp books a good compensation for that. Also, how bad is this going to mess up talents? Sounds like another ploy to make people level real fast so they have to spend more money to catch up.
                exp reduction was always coming and i guess it will effect talents

Comment

how much EXP book it will be ?
                  [S287] Forgotten Outpost (Eu server)
                  IGN : Axygen
                  Guild : Resurgence
                  Class/lv : Mage/lv 80

Comment

Yeah I hope the maintenance is going to fix why I can't even login to the game for almost three days now. FIX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

and apologize??

Comment

hey, what about the world boss from server 332 to 394?

Comment

Originally posted by R23750623 View Post
                          fix the bugs coins from magic pots in my inventory please
                          The only way I know how to fix this issue (without waiting for 'assistance'), move your gold/daru/kynite from backpack to your guild vault, spend your contribution and be kicked from your guild.
                          This moves your previously unusable items to the mail and u now just have to 'collect' the item just like World Boss gold.
                          [B]Server: [S413] Shadowledge- IGN: Spot - Guild: Glory

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                            EXP Books will be sent after May 8th’s maintenance and may take up to 2 days to be sent to everyone.
                            Why taking so long? I hope that 2 weeks worth of exp is ADDED.

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                            Corrected the required number of cards to upgrade a Lvl. 2 card to a Lvl. 3 card.
                            All my cards except purple already have 15+ engulfed going into level 3. Will this be adjusted or there's some compensation?
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

so ppl might lvl up against their will after this maint? becoz they lessened the exp required?

Comment

They might just reset exp to zero.

Comment

Working...
                                X