Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/24 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emma, can you post new lvl exp requirements?

Comment

Originally posted by bolokbogo View Post
      Weird to reduce the exp required from 60 to 80 reduce why
      Simple.. It's taking too long to get to lvl 80 and people are getting BORED out of their minds and are quitting the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
        Exp reduction? speculation? Do we get exp books too?
        are you not reading the announcement above ?

Comment

hope the maintanece wiill sove the black screen issue ^^

Comment

Originally posted by ThaSpot View Post
            The only way I know how to fix this issue (without waiting for 'assistance'), move your gold/daru/kynite from backpack to your guild vault, spend your contribution and be kicked from your guild.
            This moves your previously unusable items to the mail and u now just have to 'collect' the item just like World Boss gold.
            if only i read this earlier before i requested for "assistance".. i was banned for 3 days back then just to remove the bugged items.. great advice tho, much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
              Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 24th of April at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
              Great.. the EU servers will be missing out on World Boss. Lovely. Guessing I won't be doing much enchanting on my gear today.

Comment

Serious answers....
                A) NO, 7 roads is !
                B) NO, Chinese is thier first language !
                C) NO, Communist regime do NOT have any of them, they just launch it and YOU take ( BUY) it !
                D) NOT really, they are breathing "smog" as the most poluted air on this 'rock' !
                E) NO, communist China is the only country making a profit, all the rest are still is recession !

Comment

why i cant log in

Comment

but not tooo late cause of new system in class war before that must do maintence so all can play class war without any lag or other bug stuffs ty ddollyy

Comment

Originally posted by Jvillain View Post
                      I dont want reduced xp. I'm not a big casher so i need that time to build my character, and how is xp books a good compensation for that. Also, how bad is this going to mess up talents? Sounds like another ploy to make people level real fast so they have to spend more money to catch up.

meh, level up to 80 fast then sit there and do your talents, why slow level anymore? Yeah ur gonna suck and get stunned forever and a day, so what? I did it, it's not so bad. only 120k br at level 80 but hey, could be worse.....
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

You need 2 weeks to make a simple script, that give fixed amount of exp books? Is so hard if you are elve 80 you get 3000 500k exp books, if you are level 79 you get 1500 500k exp books etc. Even a student will make this in 1 day.

Comment

people if you are worried about talents and exp lvl's please dont aprox example currently 120 mil ish to lvl from 72 -73 with a 3.3% reduction that then makes it decrease by 3.6 mil again aprox so really no need to panic

Comment

and even if the reduction figure is wrong that has been quoted and its 33.3% that still makes the amount of exp needed to go 72-73 to 80 mil so again dont worry nothing will change talent wise

Comment

bvhgfrtf
                              jhguytguy
                              okimkujm
                              ;l0oik9o
                              l;opkol
                              ;lok
                              lokmk;imkl
                              jiuojhijui
                              ijkoiujijhn

Comment

Originally posted by koevman View Post
                                You need 2 weeks to make a simple script, that give fixed amount of exp books? Is so hard if you are elve 80 you get 3000 500k exp books, if you are level 79 you get 1500 500k exp books etc. Even a student will make this in 1 day.
                                NAW, they just have it planned and they have like 80 bazillion servers for 80 bazillion games, so they just give it later when they decide how they want to implement it. Just being slow jerks as usual....
                                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                                X