Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/24 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG at first week as i remember we have card event with hades sylph, and gready R2 so increase required number of cards to upgrade a Lvl. 2 card to a Lvl. 3 card to prevent players get qests items, what now need correct at maintenance.
    I have questions or R2 read this forum? Maybee they realy not talk english and not read, maybee we need write in chinesse and another languages about login issues. If they not fix login issues maybee its new kind of ban? In our server one player was banned becose quit guild, awesome reason, but they can,t ban all players whos don,t like, so make login issues. hundreds players have login issues, they fixing typographical errors and lowered EXP

Comment

• hello hope some one will resolve lag in game every new patch game is more laggy most of us cant keep buying stronger computers after every patch that way what you are doing less and less people will play and game will die

Comment

• berapa jam ini mantennya,, baru ol udah MT..

gakure
        s438

Comment

• the best way to reduce or even eliminate lag is get yourself a new machine. mine works well.

Comment

• i bought new machine 5 months ago was working well after last patch it started lagging not buying another one just to play with out lag i think after 2 years of playing time has come to find another game

Comment

• is there a compansation for today?

Comment

• I didnt have any lag until after the last patch. In my opinion, it is walks like a duck, smells like a duck, and seems to be a duck, it is a duck. So if a very high percentage of the players didnt have lag before, and could login. And now those same players with same machine have lag and cant login, I wouldnt blame the players...

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
                  On what planet?
                  Oceanic server. east side of planet earth. consist of aus, nz, japan, phil, china and may more.
                  WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

• One thing instead of fixing/adding stuff that is unnecessary. start by fixing the LAG!!!, Guild battle/many other places, Guild Battle is so laggy not even enjoying to play. by the time the game catches up from lag, my team or enemy team is dead.

Ya give us stackable items to 9999 would be nice, but i highly doubt devs will give us that. stop making new items to you devs people are causing us to run out of room in inventory. or give us higher stack count.

anything why does it take 3 to 4 hrs for maint. i have played many games before/still and i never seen where it takes 3 to 4hrs maint., if it took along time is because there was a problem in update or what ever but the was hardly ever the issue. most games maint took 15 to 30mins tops.
                    Last edited by Chrisbelt; 04-24-2014, 04:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                      Hope this maintenance removes black squares from world boss.
                      yes im totally agree whit you about those black squares in wb ..and also the cloths should not be visible on wb
                      whit cloths off in wb lagg will be reduced alot im sure about that ..cuz most of the the lagg its from those wings ..and ofc also some mounts make alot of lagg(ofc not all mounts just those whit special auras around that makes them look better)

Comment

• Probably to get more people to lvl 80 so there are players for the MPD?

Comment

• anyone knows do we get a componsation for this?

Comment

• better they fixed first the lag/bug issue its killing us.

Comment

• Lol

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                              Weird to reduce the exp required from 60 to 80.
                              When I just hit 79 I needed to struggle to 80, and when I need 2% the reduce exp comes -.-.
                              Well aint that some ****

Comment

• Yep

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                                Well i seriously doubt this maintenance will fix something, maybe add new errors as we are getting used to it. Probably something is wrong with payment/recharging therefore maintenance
                                Payment freezes when i click PAY

Comment

Working...
                                X