Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/24 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/24 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 24th of April at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
    • Reduce the amount of EXP required to upgrade for levels 70 – 80. EXP Books will be sent to players who have already leveled to 70+. EXP Books will be sent out after May 15th’s maintenance; however, these may take several days to be sent to everyone so please be patient.
    • Added Wings of Flame Dragon, Golden Impala Card, Weapon Dance, Luxurious Garments, and Glittering Hat to the Mystery Shop.
    • Lowered the required points and price for the Alpaca Card and Reindeer Card in the Mystery Shop.
    • Fixed an issue where Balens used to purchase time-limited packs counted in the Big Spender event.
    • Corrected the required number of cards to upgrade a Lvl. 2 card to a Lvl. 3 card.
    • Resolved various typographical errors.

Hm, little late with that maintence, cause many can't log in in game.

S359

Comment

Weird to reduce the exp required from 60 to 80.
      When I just hit 79 I needed to struggle to 80, and when I need 2% the reduce exp comes -.-.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

GIVE US THE STACK ITEMS 9999 I dont have money to buy extra slots in my inventory :|

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
          Weird to reduce the exp required from 60 to 80.
          When I just hit 79 I needed to struggle to 80, and when I need 2% the reduce exp comes -.-.
          Exp reduction? speculation? Do we get exp books too?
          Last edited by Drag0nsFire; 04-23-2014, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
            Exp reduction? speculation? Do we get exp books too?
            Yes you do get them.
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

I would rather like to have 9999 stack, but don't think a regular maint will have such change

mostly is "typing error", "fixing bug (which we feel nothing different)", "fixing lag (which we think it is even more laggy :P)"
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

how many % exp need from lv 79 to lv 80 after MT?

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                  I would rather like to have 9999 stack, but don't think a regular maint will have such change

mostly is "typing error", "fixing bug (which we feel nothing different)", "fixing lag (which we think it is even more laggy :P)"
                  Yea you are right...... idk when they will give us stack to 9999.....

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                    Yes you do get them.
                    still i dont see anything about exp being reduced

Comment

i dont care about reduced exp right now i care about not having to fight the game for a half hour to get in the fookin thing
                      s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                      Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

reduction by 3.3% if im not mistaken which dont sound like much but wil lbe a fair bit

Comment

1. Reduce the requirement of Exp for Leveling from 60 to 80. Players who reached Level 60 or above will be compensated by Exp books
                          2.New added Wings of Flame Dragon, Golden Impala Card, Weapon Dance, Luxuri ous Garments and Glittering Hat into Mysterious Shop
                          3. The points and the prices for White Alpaca Card and Reindeer Card will be decr eased in Mysterious Shop
                          4.Fixed the bug of hot item sales counted in consumption events
                          5.Fixed the number of cards need to be consumed from the green cards level 2 to level 3
                          6.Fixed some description errors

Comment

Forget adding stuff fix the log in issues for the love of all things...

not to mention the countless other bugs/glitches/improper wording/missing graphics/huge lag in world boss, tok, etc... etc.... etc...

Comment

I`m wondering that we will get compensation for lower price mounts in mystery shop also ... Damn,this game sucks more and more
                              ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:M3f3dr0N (560k+)
                              ᴘᴇᴛ:ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ (TiAmmazzo;120k+)
                              ᴘʀɵᵳᴇᴤᴤɪɵɴ:ᴛᴀɴᴋ
                              ʟᴇʊᴇʟ:80
                              ɢᴜɪʟᴆ:ÊŸá´‡á´*ᴇʟ81

Comment

Working...
                              X