Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/24 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THERE ARE STILL BLACK SQUARES AROUND EVERYONE AT WORLD BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hmmm reduced the cost of white alpaca in the mystery shop. So will i get 600 balens returned to me since I bought it for 1995 a week ago and now its 1395?

Comment

• How much does it cost for the Wings of Flame Dragon and the clothes in the market?
        SERVER: Kabam Server 12 US East
        Player: ChanChan
        Guild: Phoenix

Class: Mage
        Level: 64
        Battle Rating: 101K +

Comment

• Originally posted by chandogggy View Post
          How much does it cost for the Wings of Flame Dragon and the clothes in the market?
          I wanna know that too

Comment

• Vouchers game is very easy to find how to use where ?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
              Patch notes:
              • Reduce the amount of EXP required to upgrade for levels 70 – 80. EXP Books will be sent to players who have already leveled to 70+. (EXP Books will be sent after May 8th’s maintenance and may take up to 2 days to be sent to everyone.)

Anyone got those books? i know it says 2 days.

Comment

• Is so hard to send this epx books ? Do you really need 3 weeks to do this , in china they do it same day as exp reduction.

Comment

• Can i get my Balens today and maybe get around to paying u for them next month (which would translate into next decade going by your standards R2)

Comment

• lol they keep changing the date for sending the exp books fist it was the 8 can take up 2 days to send to all then it was the 10the with same 2 days now they just say the 15the can take a few days lol why dont you just say somwhere this year instead of making promisses you cant keep r2
                    DreamNymph S91 667K BR

Comment

Working...
                    X