Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class Wars – Modifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    After confirming with the devs, I'm sorry to announce the 50% return to a losing wager is correct.
    Just please answer me this will we be receiving any compensation AT ALL?

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      After confirming with the devs, I'm sorry to announce the 50% return to a losing wager is correct.
      After having received email confirmation that something was in the works to get it fixed, i abstained from using glory crystlals so i could get my coveted prize, ive email several times before reset to see if extension in delay would be given in order for us to know whether to spend glory crytals or not.

I dont understand why its so had to get accurate feedback. Email states not to worry, yet reset with no feedback, implies we lose even half the rewards.

5k balens, pfft!
      Valérie aka 4gvn archer on 416

Comment

• * bump *

False promises and false hope!

We will not bow down to the greedy lying bastards from R2Games!

Comment

• please let low lvl ppl join CW and create some divisions in CW - for high lvl 70+ mid lvl 50-69 and low lvl 49-
          thanx

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBro2013 View Post
            please let low lvl ppl join CW and create some divisions in CW - for high lvl 70+ mid lvl 50-69 and low lvl 49-
            thanx
            anyone level 50+ can join class wars. THis is the best place to start because it is where one gets sylphs and holy seal and other big time helpers. so not sure what you mean by low level people. As for the divisions idea. I think it is a rather silly one. The goal is to see if you are the best in your class, not best in class at certain levels. However the current division for the finals is by far unfair to many. The current finals divisions makes points in prelims meaningless for those wanting to get to finalls. They could get in top 16 through sheer strategy, but that would be meaningless if they arent in top 16 BR. I am a firm beleiver in BR isnt everything, even though so many think higher br is always better.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBro2013 View Post
              please let low lvl ppl join CW and create some divisions in CW - for high lvl 70+ mid lvl 50-69 and low lvl 49-
              thanx
              They already did something exactly like you are asking for....... its held EVERY DAY, 5x a day. It is called BattleGrounds. Class wars is best of your class. Not the best camper in a certain level group. That is already here and called BG

Comment

• maybe 1 day they will sort out the matching system in 3v3 arena NO they wont

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                  Nonsense the very fact you choose to equip ga/illusion/deflect/crit or any other % astral is skill, if they trigger and you win is an earned win, that is where strategy plays over BR
                  Pfft...I see no strategy nor skill in having your deflection proc 3 - 4 times in a row returning 50k/75k dmg to the enemy. That is neither strategy nor skill. Equipping them is just a matter of hoping you get lucky during battle and their effects are triggered. It doesn't happen every battle and might not even happen at all for some. Luck does not equal strategy or skill. I don't consider a win by luck as an earned win and I'm pretty sure many ppl do as well (even if we're happy that we somehow won over someone who is stronger than us).

Skill is when you consistently perform double attacks on your opponents or deal damage more efficiently than them due to having a better understanding of how long it takes to cast your skill and which skill does more dmg to your opponent in that situation. Strategy is slapping your opponent with a L10 amnesia rune just as they awaken and killing them with your own sylph delphic even though you awaken after them.

Killing your opponent with their own atks isn't skill nor strategy. Maybe you need to rethink your definition on those 2 words cause you seem to have them warped.

Originally posted by Tenk♫♫ View Post
                  how much contri for killing thieves?
                  each thief drops 10 chest containing 50 guild contri each.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• let us use HS during CW..
                    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• ** rewards of compesation ...30 sc and another ******** ...r2 make fun of us ...
                      i spent thounsends and they do this ...r2 really make fun of me

Comment

• My pre rank lower than my warrior rank...:P
                        need your support, guys

Comment

• CW has FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CW does not exit after 1st match!!
                          REload game, and it got stucked at -1 seconds!!!
                          Compensation for mount spirit!!!!

Comment

• Class Wars has failed to launch.. again... why no word for S42? why no word on what is going on at all?

Comment

• I cant get in

I'm the only person on every server that couldn't get into the war of classes...thanks.

P.S. Mom, I got the milk and bread but I'll be home late and I'm eating iced cream with Pono and Aiydan! K thnx!

Comment

• What about Servers that didn't get to participate in the Class Wars?? I dont want to see 3 toons in my cloud city that aren't real winners cause several servers could not participate! This is bull! Take them down!

Server 42
                                FlipFlop420
                                BR 73150
                                VIP level 6

Comment

Working...
                                X