X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    Nonsense the very fact you choose to equip ga/illusion/deflect/crit or any other % astral is skill, if they trigger and you win is an earned win, that is where strategy plays over BR
    Pfft...I see no strategy nor skill in having your deflection proc 3 - 4 times in a row returning 50k/75k dmg to the enemy. That is neither strategy nor skill. Equipping them is just a matter of hoping you get lucky during battle and their effects are triggered. It doesn't happen every battle and might not even happen at all for some. Luck does not equal strategy or skill. I don't consider a win by luck as an earned win and I'm pretty sure many ppl do as well (even if we're happy that we somehow won over someone who is stronger than us).

Skill is when you consistently perform double attacks on your opponents or deal damage more efficiently than them due to having a better understanding of how long it takes to cast your skill and which skill does more dmg to your opponent in that situation. Strategy is slapping your opponent with a L10 amnesia rune just as they awaken and killing them with your own sylph delphic even though you awaken after them.

Killing your opponent with their own atks isn't skill nor strategy. Maybe you need to rethink your definition on those 2 words cause you seem to have them warped.

Originally posted by Tenk♫♫ View Post
    how much contri for killing thieves?
    each thief drops 10 chest containing 50 guild contri each.

Leave a comment:

• R210859511
    replied
    maybe 1 day they will sort out the matching system in 3v3 arena NO they wont

Leave a comment:

• darkmagicia1
    replied
    Originally posted by BigBro2013 View Post
    please let low lvl ppl join CW and create some divisions in CW - for high lvl 70+ mid lvl 50-69 and low lvl 49-
    thanx
    They already did something exactly like you are asking for....... its held EVERY DAY, 5x a day. It is called BattleGrounds. Class wars is best of your class. Not the best camper in a certain level group. That is already here and called BG

Leave a comment:

• Zeak42
    replied
    Originally posted by BigBro2013 View Post
    please let low lvl ppl join CW and create some divisions in CW - for high lvl 70+ mid lvl 50-69 and low lvl 49-
    thanx
    anyone level 50+ can join class wars. THis is the best place to start because it is where one gets sylphs and holy seal and other big time helpers. so not sure what you mean by low level people. As for the divisions idea. I think it is a rather silly one. The goal is to see if you are the best in your class, not best in class at certain levels. However the current division for the finals is by far unfair to many. The current finals divisions makes points in prelims meaningless for those wanting to get to finalls. They could get in top 16 through sheer strategy, but that would be meaningless if they arent in top 16 BR. I am a firm beleiver in BR isnt everything, even though so many think higher br is always better.

Leave a comment:

• BigBro2013
    replied
    thanx

Leave a comment:

• Userl337
    replied
    * bump *

False promises and false hope!

We will not bow down to the greedy lying bastards from R2Games!

Leave a comment:

• a777
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    After confirming with the devs, I'm sorry to announce the 50% return to a losing wager is correct.
    After having received email confirmation that something was in the works to get it fixed, i abstained from using glory crystlals so i could get my coveted prize, ive email several times before reset to see if extension in delay would be given in order for us to know whether to spend glory crytals or not.

I dont understand why its so had to get accurate feedback. Email states not to worry, yet reset with no feedback, implies we lose even half the rewards.

5k balens, pfft!

Leave a comment:

• D3VzZ
    replied
    After confirming with the devs, I'm sorry to announce the 50% return to a losing wager is correct.
    Just please answer me this will we be receiving any compensation AT ALL?

Leave a comment:

• R230657214
    replied
    answer!
    we demand HUGE compensation for this! not just balens lost in fraud wager!

Leave a comment:

• Rosicica
    replied
    answer us r2 about cw! Don't post the new events, cause we are not blind, we can see them without your topics.

Leave a comment:

• Userl337
    replied
    * bump *

False promises and false hope!

We will not bow down to the greedy lying bastards from R2Games!

Leave a comment:

• R29847179
    replied
    Because it used to be 50% and the info still says 50%. It's only on the wager screen that it says 100%. But hey, count on 50% and if the devs suddenly decide to go for 100%, good on you! Better than the other way around...
    hi mod, you think people got money from their ***** or something ? 'count on 50% and if the devs suddenly decide to go for 100%' ffs, you joking? you guys really take our money as an easy problem. we bet cause we know what we'd get if we win or lose. if you made typo twice in a row (the wager info and the confirm button) it's more like you guys scam us to spend balens for nothing.

ok you have 'help button' with 50% return info. but, you have 2 (two) other places said we'd get 100%. even the confirmation button said it's 100% return. just admit it you guys made mistake, give us back what we deserved, either the glory crystals, or the balens.

Leave a comment:

• Wittekind
    replied
    Originally posted by ThaSpot View Post
    I also placed a wager on cw and believed what was written in front of my eyes when i placed the bet, I was aware that if I won the wager, i would have a defined bracket for wining said wager.
    Hmm let me think, under Australian law there are provisions applying to electronic communications and contracts, here is an extract for you to view: (please note my purchase can be directly attributed to electronic funds purchase moments before my wager was placed).

Will you offer anything if someone makes a request under this section of Commonwealth law or do I need to research more on the United nations convention on the use of electronic communications in International contracts??

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83717[/ATTACH]
    Can you Send me the the attachment link per PM please like to read it up (informations are always good to have) since the mods here think law informations are not good for players and block the link.
    But anyway the cant stand foundet Critic here and rather have to to with mindless casher!

Leave a comment:

• R230657214
    replied
    as usually, no answer from R2 about the **** they did. they just post new "events" to promote spending promotions.
    their support is robotized as first two answers are same **** about cookies and browsers or IP address. no matter what the claim is.

suuport sucks big time. not fixing their own mistakes, not fixing misleading info and menu deceiving people to spend, now this wager fraud.
    its too much!

some games got support that even when my son came to my pc and clicked a mouse and sold/bought some stuff, their support been willing and thus able to help me fix such things. and i appreciated it as i felt safe and spent more.
    in wartune one do not feel this support, all the time they just ignore you, say its your mistake (and go F yourself your mistake dude) or ignore you more.
    i dont even know why i still play this game. game is not bad, but management and upport is bad. one of worst i ve seen in online gaming.

Leave a comment:

• n4bil4
    replied
    r2 my balens back before the glory shop closes .....
    Last edited by n4bil4; 04-28-2014, 09:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X