Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class Wars – Modifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    Wartune Gone TO FAR this time

Leave a comment:

• jbyram2
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    After confirming with the devs, I'm sorry to announce the 50% return to a losing wager is correct.
    I'm sorry to announce that R2 is committing internet fraud by not awarding what was agreed to when the bets were placed. Pay what was promised, or cancel the bets.
    Last edited by jbyram2; 04-26-2014, 05:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• poulpy2
    replied
    i forgot to post the screen shoots
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wt pb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	1685973

Leave a comment:

• noob9841
    replied
    Originally posted by RayGe5782 View Post
    can you provide proof of the correspondence where they state this?
    pretty obvious in the results of the bets

Leave a comment:

• RayGe5782
    replied
    After confirming with the devs, I'm sorry to announce the 50% return to a losing wager is correct.
    can you provide proof of the correspondence where they state this?

Leave a comment:

• ThunderG0d
    replied
    after its writen 100% glory cristals back and i use my balens/dolars for it i want exactly what i pay for !!! Ather way i might cancel my billings trought scrill as well !!!! Fake introducement of anything for sell is not allowed by any law on planet Earth
    Last edited by ThunderG0d; 04-26-2014, 04:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• noob9841
    replied
    submitted chargeback for full amount

♥ r2
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-26-2014, 04:13 PM. Reason: Language.

Leave a comment:

• poulpy2
    replied
    after class war it is time for a class action...

Leave a comment:

• Relinq
    replied
    Originally posted by R24796711 View Post
    so if is mistake i wont my 5k balens back i bet cause ther is 100% reward bak i dont care if i win or luse wagers todey just is unfear also minimum of 600 balens ???????? wath abaut free pleyers( im not )they never go bet or wath ????????????????//// pls remuve my bet or i go cansel payment and get my money back if not get 100 $%
    kill them my babe , i love u

Leave a comment:

• R24796711
    replied
    if is mistake i wont my balens back 5k in server 422 i wil not bet if you corekt btv im 2 time totaly upset of r2 this is compleytly stupid my wagers is not finish yet pls remuve my bet or i cansel m y peyment

Leave a comment:

• R24796711
    replied
    so if is mistake i wont my 5k balens back i bet cause ther is 100% reward bak i dont care if i win or luse wagers todey just is unfear also minimum of 600 balens ???????? wath abaut free pleyers( im not )they never go bet or wath ????????????????//// pls remuve my bet or i go cansel payment and get my money back if not get 100 $%

Leave a comment:

• Relinq
    replied
    is not correct , 'coz we bet on wagers according of what they let us know . nowwhere is saying "50% return to a losing wager"... i knew it that i would bet it only the amount i've won .

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	War054.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	1685965
    gratz Stella getting rank 1 for our server!

Leave a comment:

• n4bil4
    replied
    don't try use balen in wager....have all been deceived in Wager ....
    good trick R2...

Leave a comment:

• Ahbleza
    replied
    If there was any doubt the Devs are idiots or don't have a clue how to write code, this it. There will be a bazillion complaints and not one ticket will be answered. One more reason to leave the game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X