Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Rules
    • Within a round, if neither player is defeated within 3 minutes the victory will go to the player who deals the most damage. If damage dealt is the same then the victory goes to the contestant with the higher battle rating.

Previously, the round ended after 2 minutes 30 seconds. Now this changed to 3 minutes? Or its the same?
    Previously, the player who had more HP missing lost. So this changed? Now total damage dealt counts? Or it remains the same?
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Cant do it .. if i face LeveL 70+ ... im onLy LeveL 55 45K BR ... i can defeat same as my leveL or +5 at my LeveL

Comment

me either i just hope i qualify with 131k br

Comment

so now only base on BR for separating warlord and warrior hall? how lame it is

my BR is low, but it doesn't mean that I am weak at all, I can defeat a 160K knight

and now you totally destroyed the skill-able player in CW, high BR = skill-able?
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            so now only base on BR for separating warlord and warrior hall? how lame it is

my BR is low, but it doesn't mean that I am weak at all, I can defeat a 160K knight

and now you totally destroyed the skill-able player in CW, high BR = skill-able?
            Forgive me for doubting you but did you happen to defeat a knight with too much matk n mdef instead of block, pdef, patk and hp? BR really isn't a good indicator of player strength...for all we know if we take out the br from useless stats, his actual br might be lower than yours....
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              Forgive me for doubting you but did you happen to defeat a knight with too much matk n mdef instead of block, pdef, patk and hp? BR really isn't a good indicator of player strength...for all we know if we take out the br from useless stats, his actual br might be lower than yours....
              yes this is the point, BR doesn't reflect the real strength, but now r2 totally means high BR = everything, even you with lots of useless BR such as 20K MATK for knight

Comment

i have anouther count of level 71 with 74k battle rating so i can get in top 100 if i make 10 wins for example or i need to make 15 wins to be sure to enter in top 100 ?

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveMyGirl27 View Post
                  i have anouther count of level 71 with 74k battle rating so i can get in top 100 if i make 10 wins for example or i need to make 15 wins to be sure to enter in top 100 ?
                  highest 100 points, so different for each time zone

Comment

Guess people weren't far off that the D level clothing effect is the ghost battle effect, lol. Similar or same concept, or bugged like the lycan and got added to game earlier than it should've been.

On another note, time to max out matk in academy, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Guess people weren't far off that the D level clothing effect is the ghost battle effect, lol. Similar or same concept, or bugged like the lycan and got added to game earlier than it should've been.

On another note, time to max out matk in academy, lmao.
                      ya which is very ridiculous for us to get these useless BR just for TOP 16...which not showing your real strength

Comment

highest 100 points, so different for each time zone
                        if we get the top 50 on owr servers do we get rewards ?

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                          finally, no more lose first round b/s going on!
                          Too bad,now there is simply NO CHANCE for the lower BR players.

Comment

So does that mean now if you got top 16 battle rating. Its not mater if your prelim rank is like 99 you still get in top 16? or does point count first and then br?.

Comment

Originally posted by soseki View Post
                              So does that mean now if you got top 16 battle rating. Its not mater if your prelim rank is like 99 you still get in top 16? or does point count first and then br?.
                              yes even your pre ranking is very bad, once you can qualified for TOP 100, if your BR is TOP 16 you can enter warlord's hall

so ridiculous right?

Comment

yes even your pre ranking is very bad, once you can qualified for TOP 100, if your BR is TOP 16 you can enter warlord's hall

so ridiculous right?
                                Yep so this is to r2 way keep heavy cashers happy? You dont need to have any skills you just need big pile of dollars

Comment

Working...
                                X