Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xCleavage View Post
    happens in oceanic server
    those in top 16 warlord decided by BR, not by winning, not by points, but by BR
    if u re on top 16 BR, u can even AFK and lose all matches and still be in warlord hall..
    funny one eh? nice system u got there..
    Do not believe this is correct. They still need to place in the top 100, and then get matched into the warlord's hall by BR. It's a crappy system obviously and should place based on your prelim rank.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
      Emma, from my In-Game Email post CW Preliminaries:

"Your Class Wars performance was exemplary, you received Glory Crystal x756, and ranked 5. You qualified for Warrior’s Hall final. The Finals will be held at 26/4/2014, from 19:55 to 20:55, please be on time!"

What the?! Ranked #5 and I got dumped into the lower bracket?!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83483[/ATTACH]
      The top 16 in br from the prelim will be put into warlords and everybody else is put into warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
        Do not believe this is correct. They still need to place in the top 100, and then get matched into the warlord's hall by BR. It's a crappy system obviously and should place based on your prelim rank.
        true, u need to be rank 100th at least.. my mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
          The top 16 in br from the prelim will be put into warlords and everybody else is put into warriors.
          Well, if this is how it's going to stand going forward, they just lost a customer. I'm absolutely furious over this.

Aside from the people I game with, Class Wars was really the only thing keeping me around. Despite not having a top-25 X-Server BR among Mages I was consistently placing in the top-15 in CW finals, finishing as high as 4th. Now, to be effectively blocked out unless I spend thousands and thousands of $ to get an Orange Pet, L8 Stables and max Engraving is just insulting.
          Last edited by Zorich; 04-24-2014, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
            Well, if this is how it's going to stand going forward, they just lost a customer. I'm absolutely furious over this.

Aside from the people I game with, Class Wars was really the only thing keeping me around. Despite not having a top-25 X-Server BR among Mages I was consistently placing in the top-15 in CW finals, finishing as high as 4th. Now, to be effectively blocked out unless I spend thousands and thousands of $ to get an Orange Pet, L8 Stables and max Engraving is just insulting.
            yeah its too bad =/

Comment

so I finished 9th in prelims and have finished 14th the last 4 cw and because some have higher br then me the best I can finish now is 17th? that sounds pretty stupid to me looks like r2 trying to protect their big cashers cuz they cant hold their own
              WiCcA
              lvl 80 Mage
              S86 Mireworth Keep
              Leader of Dragons

Comment

their is a big difference now it doesn't matter how u finished at prelims the top 16 br of each class that get in are protected and don't have to fight for it. even if they don't show up to finals if they are top 16br of their class if they qualified they get 16th or better.
                WiCcA
                lvl 80 Mage
                S86 Mireworth Keep
                Leader of Dragons

Comment

not good this matching with points.. a lvl 58 was vs lvl 80 seriously now ?? -_-

Comment

it's so lag

Comment

"Warlord’s Hall: The 16 players with the highest battle rating will be sent to this hall. If the 16th and 17th contenders have the same battle rating then one will be randomly chosen to "

i guess there is a missundestanding here, the 16 contenders will be selected of the 16 with more victories, and if there is a tie, the one with more BR get selected. this is the same as the old way, why people dont get it?

Comment

Originally posted by jymnils View Post
                        "Warlord’s Hall: The 16 players with the highest battle rating will be sent to this hall. If the 16th and 17th contenders have the same battle rating then one will be randomly chosen to "

i guess there is a missundestanding here, the 16 contenders will be selected of the 16 with more victories, and if there is a tie, the one with more BR get selected. this is the same as the old way, why people dont get it?
                        seems not according to the previous post by others

I tot I am not in warlord's hall cuz I am rank 18, but I see someone with rank 5 in pre also not in warlord's hall

pls r2 changes the rule! points comes first than BR! BR doesn't reflect all the things!
                        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                        IGN: Kimwong
                        CLASS: Knight
                        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Another pathetic excuse by R2 to protect huge cashers. I cash this game for fun and do well in prelims, but along with Zorich and others to know that my skill no longer matters in pvp fights versus stupid face rollers on their keyboard is worthless. We all know this is a pay to win game and class wars was the last stretch of the imagination in regards to true pvp and actual skill (to an extent). That rug has now been yanked away from us. Superb job R2/7Road, bravo. ,,|,, (-_-) ,,|,,

Comment

Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
                            Another pathetic excuse by R2 to protect huge cashers. I cash this game for fun and do well in prelims, but along with Zorich and others to know that my skill no longer matters in pvp fights versus stupid face rollers on their keyboard is worthless. We all know this is a pay to win game and class wars was the last stretch of the imagination in regards to true pvp and actual skill (to an extent). That rug has now been yanked away from us. Superb job R2/7Road, bravo. ,,|,, (-_-) ,,|,,
                            yup totally can't understand the logic of pre ranking

"Yes you rank 10 in pre but you are rank 30 in BR ranking so go to warrior hall. You have great skill? who cares? cash more to get more BR! (or invest intel in mount! which is useless for knight)"

not to mention I defeated some TOP 16 in an easy way...even not cost me >50% HP...

but I am one of the example above, rank 33 in BR >_>

Comment

Originally posted by Sundya View Post
                              not good this matching with points.. a lvl 58 was vs lvl 80 seriously now ?? -_-
                              the matching is perfect. That is not the issue. You should NOT be fighting ppl only your level. That is not the design of the event
                              Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                                the matching is perfect. That is not the issue. You should NOT be fighting ppl only your level. That is not the design of the event
                                yup these ppl who only want their level range then go to BG, you can enjoy killing ppl there

Comment

Working...
                                X