No announcement yet.

Class Wars – Modifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 super sux..i dun even get my 2nd compack frm last month cw..now they will jus forgetting it..**

Comment

• Originally posted by LorettaMerialle View Post
      r2 super sux..i dun even get my 2nd compack frm last month cw..now they will jus forgetting it..**
      check ur mailbox..
      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by doug0self View Post
        me either i just hope i qualify with 131k br
        doug, usually u need 12 wins and over 135k BR to qualify - and even that is not guaranteed....

Comment

• It would be great if r2 would let us exchange glory crystals for bb..

Comment

• What im trying to say is maybe they can fix it cuz in mage cw on stronger mages they can survive when there 2 sylphs dead and u got your 2 left. So then there doing 3 times the damage and when time runs up u lose. I have lost many many times from this. There gotta be way to just take it so if goes to draw base it on dmg done from player to player no base on full dmg. It's not fair to lose cuz they have weaker sylphs and they can heal heal chaos or amnesia u and just ride out time
            I know 1 mage who does this and always wins even though weaker and close to death and your full hp. Just seems like it is favoring people to use weaker sylphs and just play time game.

Comment

• Originally posted by doc_sidharth View Post
              What im trying to say is maybe they can fix it cuz in mage cw on stronger mages they can survive when there 2 sylphs dead and u got your 2 left. So then there doing 3 times the damage and when time runs up u lose. I have lost many many times from this. There gotta be way to just take it so if goes to draw base it on dmg done from player to player no base on full dmg. It's not fair to lose cuz they have weaker sylphs and they can heal heal chaos or amnesia u and just ride out time
              I know 1 mage who does this and always wins even though weaker and close to death and your full hp. Just seems like it is favoring people to use weaker sylphs and just play time game.
              Get stronger so you can kill them in the time given, chaos them when they heal, or both. Your are welcome.

Comment

• when they post a screenshot from a faaaaar previous version of the game in a "modified event" thread, you know how up-to-date are those people who are supposed to give us the "news"
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                X