Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class Wars – Modifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars – Modifications

Always an anticipated monthly event, the Class Wars will be having some changes made to it in order to make gameplay more balanced and interesting.

Optimized Preliminaries
    • Contenders of the same class will be matched based on the number of points they have. The closer the number of points is, the more likely the two characters are to be matched. Contenders who have the same amount of points will get matched randomly. Points are awarded based on a lose/win system; winners will be credited 270 points while losers will be credited 135 points. The top 100 players to earn the most points will qualify for the Finals.

Optimized Finals
    • Players who qualify for the Finals will be sent to either Warlord’s Hall or Warrior’s Hall based on battle rating.
    • Warlord’s Hall: The 16 players with the highest battle rating will be sent to this hall. If the 16th and 17th contenders have the same battle rating then one will be randomly chosen to enter this hall. Each contender must battle against the other 15 contenders in Warlord’s Hall for a total of 15 rounds. Players will then be ranked based on their performance during the 15 rounds of battle.
    • Warrior’s Hall: The 17th - 100th contenders (based on battle rating) will enter this hall. Each contender will have to fight against other contenders in Warlord’s Hall for a total of 15 rounds. Contestants will be ranked again based on victories during the 15 rounds of battle.

Rules
    • Within a round, if neither player is defeated within 3 minutes the victory will go to the player who deals the most damage. If damage dealt is the same then the victory goes to the contestant with the higher battle rating.

Wagers
    • Players can only place wagers on three contestants from Warlord’s Hall.

Rewards
    • The Final 100 will receive more Glory Crystals as a reward. Statues will also be visible in Cloud City for the 3 Class War winners.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Statues for the Class War winners.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	1748789
    Statues for the Class War winners

Special Rewards

Players who rank the highest in their own server and occupy a spot in the top 30 contestants will get the following bonus rewards:
    • Ghost Battle Effect (7 days): A buff that offers special effects when using skills such as Delphic Destroyer, Lunatic Fire, Meteoric Destroyer, etc.
    • Summon Treasure Thieves (7 days): This effect can be used once a day; lasts 10 minutes. Upon taking effect, 20 thieves will be summoned in the Guild Chamber every 5 minutes. Players may defeat these thieves to earn Guild Contribution points.
    • Server Wide EXP Bonus for the top Server Finisher.

Click image for larger version

Name:	guild.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	1748790

how much contri for killing thieves?
    S459
    IGN: Tenk
    Guild: Glory
    BR: 1,8m+

Comment

i hate having low battle rating not being a donator

so if im just level 50 with 34k battle rating i will only fight with players close to my battle rating and level or i will fight the same as before , against level 55+ or even 70+ ?

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveMyGirl27 View Post
        so if im just level 50 with 34k battle rating i will only fight with players close to my battle rating and level or i will fight the same as before , against level 55+ or even 70+ ?
        You will fight with ppls who have points near you. So you can battle with a lvl 80 too if he has almost the same points as you.
        I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
        Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
        Fighting til' the wars won!
        (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
        Name:CyanPile
        Class:Archer
        Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

finally, no more lose first round b/s going on!
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

To be in top 100 you got to fight all comers , the only matching suggested was to do with the amount of points accumulated after battles

Comment

your not going to find many people in class wars that are low level, and as stated above, you fight people with roughly equivilent points as yourself

Comment

they failed my sylph war with login issues, now can,t make my lv80 weapon as others players

Comment

its almost starts with around your lvl then gets into high lvl no one but lvl 80 with high br can end up as winners just happy to be part of another good event!! first time in this game lol
                  Rajesh
                  In Game
                  Server: [S429]Umberwich
                  Name: stupidgirl32

Comment

will the top 30 persons on the server get also glory crystals for that ? because otherwise cant c much diferenc from what it was before

Comment

so now is posible to fight same player 10+(what abaut guild mate) no one want to fight vs guild mate?

Comment

Originally posted by GORYL View Post
                        so now is posible to fight same player 10+(what abaut guild mate) no one want to fight vs guild mate?
                        You get guild mate? Too bad, so sad.... this is fight for Class Wars top players .... not about guild. It sucks, but I had to fight sinner for class wars and he's my guildmate..... it sucks, but it's part of the game.

Comment

What a way to screw over the better built, but lower BR builds.
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

no guild mates,just kill for win in CW
                            Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
                            Name: DarkLord
                            Class:Mage
                            Guild:maxgamer
                            level : 72
                            BR : 951996 ,still counting
                            sylph :GAIA
                            cash for mount only

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              What a way to screw over the better built, but lower BR builds.
                              sorry about your luck .... is it time for you to level yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X