[Event] Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrimba View Post
    an event for cashers only.. u really are not funny R2 ) things get worse every event u give.. read my comment so u know what others feel.. and change the "free to play" to "balens to play"
    i agree i am a free user too n i thought of spending 5$ now i am not using it coz they r giving events for free users

Comment

dont buy vips or balens free users dont waste money till they give us events which r fair.they r doing these things from past 5 events free users not getting anything but waste

Comment

the sad thing is r2 wont give us information as to why these events keep changing. we can only guess that because they are a third party host and 7road and proficient city have already gotten their profits higher up on the ladder, r2 now has to squeeze us even harder to milk us. r2 u all need to get a direct link to 7road so we the players dont get double ..........er "pumped"?

Comment

The issue is simple. People are leaving (or have left) the game in droves, especially since the Kabam/Yahoo debacle in March. Even more will be leaving after the way the latest CWs rankings were set up. R2 is losing revenue as they go. There will be fewer and fewer "free" events and the events will become more expensive for less rewards in an attempt by R2 to make up for the losses they are incurring.

Comment

Where is Hammer?
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Hammer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	1685950

Comment

these moderators just wouldnt care see they are online but they cant say anything
              IGN: jrimba
              Level: 71
              Class: Archer
              Guild: Honor
              Server: 196-Manbrough Way
              Br: 150k and counting
              just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

i completely agree with you. it's really not free to play. but they won't admit that. i believe the only reason they advertise free to play is because you don't have to pay to log in. but if you dont pay you have to take ten times longer than everyone else to not even get close to teh same standards. who the hell wants to play a game for a year and not get anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by R225691246 View Post
                  dont buy vips or balens free users dont waste money till they give us events which r fair.they r doing these things from past 5 events free users not getting anything but waste

Agree 100% with you

Comment

Originally posted by Nebojsa986 View Post
                    Its simple, stop recharging until they stop reducing rewards event after event, vote with your wallet.
                    This is what I suggested, but some idiots think that if they stop buying these stuffs then the price of the future events would go up(or at least won't change at all).

Comment

Hmmm... when you click on question mark on Magic Pot it says you need magic Hammer to open, so... as a non-casher... i want access to Magic Hammers... or compensation.

Comment

I think most of the people have had problems login in the last few days (I couldnt login for almost 24 hours) and, instead of giving any compensation, they release worse events after worse events. I dont think this is the way to improve the game. For the first time since I started playing, I realize they have decided to kill this game

Comment

now bound balens don't work... probably many will quit the game..

Comment

worst part is when people ask for things eg A SERVER MERGE we get to watch a server get merged 4 times while we less then 20 a gb so many leaving not fun anymore

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....929#post930929 Visit it

Comment

no hammer

Comment

Working...
                                X