X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

money...money and + money lolllllll -.-"

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
      I'm not a big fan of R2 ..... nowhere close, however, I like how we say they are cheap, yet everybody wants more stuff for the 'free' player. Funny how our own greed gets blamed on them. I buy a little bit here and there, not much. THey have added ways for everybody to get the runes so the playing field is more level. We can get free crypt keys. They gave us a whole crapload of free skeleton keys at new years, I still have over 500. What more do you want? They are giving events for the people with MONEY who want to SPEND their MONEY. Cashers need events too. Otherwise, nothing new for the casher, they get bored, then you REALLY have no game. Think can make a free to play game with no money? Show me 1 popular game like that.... I don't know of any.
      There isn't any game
      While its true barely every event need you to spend balens to get something, but we cant really blame them they didn't force us to spend we spend cus we want to get ahead, became the best or all that different reason that we have and every free to play game need a lot of money and that lot of money is also what keeping this game playable for the free player
      Also it's every company desires to get a lot of profit with the minimum amount of effort and cost, isn't that principle also what we had been taught to live with from our school, they teach the kids about this profit and loss principle and that's what make the world how it is now

ps: this is my personal opinion and i didn't think neither i want for the others to agree with me
      Last edited by rainfort3; 04-26-2014, 12:42 PM.

Comment

not participating in this one because....no free hammers, support the free players. No posted odds. No chance to get anything I don't already have. No points leading up to something cool. Bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
          not participating in this one because....no free hammers, support the free players. No posted odds. No chance to get anything I don't already have. No points leading up to something cool. Bleh
          Let's hope they will give us free hamer

Comment

Originally posted by rainfort3 View Post
            Let's hope they will give us free hamer
            I HAVE A DREAM......... That all who did not recharge balens within the month; compensated with 100 free hammers!

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
              I HAVE A DREAM......... That all who did not recharge balens within the month; compensated with 100 free hammers!
              Thats a really nice dream you got there

Comment

never get anything good

Comment

That's because coiners complained that free players shouldn't get so much . so they do what coiners want and forget about us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
                    1st off guys..all does who said this isn't a FREE TO PLAY GAME ANYMORE....well i have to tell you you're wrong..this game is a FREE TO PLAY GAME but recharging and spend is OPTIONAL..so it's your choice if u wanna spend or not...the only complaint I have is this..I spent 8k balens on this sh.itty POT and all i got was 100 mahra.. I wanted wings or apollo but didn't get..so for you feck tards R2 i tell u this...go and feck yourself in a toilet and stop fecking with cashers and give them what they paid for bi.tches
                    hah you cryin over magic pot? they you really have no idea about how lottery works, you tell me what would be worth if most ppl get the rare stuff like apollo and fiery ice wings?

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
                      Its the Best way to kill the game faster! In place of taken for a while less profits and making it again attractive for low and moderate cashers so the big masses come back the chase this way the last of.
                      What make me think the where looking for Forum moderators 'since the opened a few New games, so Wartune is maybe already on there list of Games "do die soon "and not worth to bother with it any-more the signs are all there as i have seen in many other games.
                      this all mass of lags and pay to win events came right after the sylph patch came out, before then everyone was just doing fine, casher or non casher...!!

Comment

Saw some low level get wings of plight twice but yet there is no wings of plight on the items list

Comment

agreed, business is declining and they will squeeze every last drop out of the cashers, before their profits dry up. It is that simple

Comment

R2 is starting to remind me of drug dealers. I think it was back in February they gave us a taste of the magic pot by giving us free hammers, then the next time they have the event Oh no, no more free samples you have to pay now after we are already addicted.

Comment

Originally posted by R23205404 View Post
                              R2 is starting to remind me of drug dealers. I think it was back in February they gave us a taste of the magic pot by giving us free hammers, then the next time they have the event Oh no, no more free samples you have to pay now after we are already addicted.
                              They give a magic pot event 2 months after the last time, but w/o the hammer this time so that might be true

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	10277661_687613417975475_7868121717877234269_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	1685971 see , why not to the point ,LOL ........

Comment

Working...
                                X