No announcement yet.

[Event] Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please all cash players stop recharging for at least a month and you will great rewards for your money and good events for non cash players.

Comment

is there no free haammer..put it pls in the hot events to get one just like before

Comment

No cashers can't even get an apollo seal, if you see just the cashers have everything. this event of the magic pot sucks. nothing more to say.

Comment

This is the problem between "legitimate whining" and "irresponsible whining".
          The previous Pot events before the last before this one had no free hammers at all. They were generous enough to give us a 'taste'.
          "Free" taste is how marketing goes. Even in supermarkets. If we like the taste, naturally, we look for it, thus, we buy.

I have nothing to say about this one. Don't get me wrong, I hate R2's CC to the core for being insensitive but this one, we minimalists/non-cashers [I'm a minimalist, $120 spent, 0 VIP] are the ones who's not fair.
          TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
          I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
          -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

nofree balend ll

Comment

better ur all free casher quiet do not make more ask since u all never spend money on this game.u all never win only become slave on casher like a guild master each casher guild lol

Comment

I keep all my hammer im lucky :d

Comment

Free to play . . . Balens to stay is more like it
                  Originally posted by jrimba View Post
                  an event for cashers only.. u really are not funny R2 ) things get worse every event u give.. read my comment so u know what others feel.. and change the "free to play" to "balens to play"

Comment

lol spend 10 000 balens nothink interresting .. no good loot

Comment

• slowly spiraling downward

wartune needs non-cashers just as much as cashers without non-cashers, cashers have noone to pick on and with events like this your giving non-cashers no choice but to quit playing

Comment

• all even only for casher

Comment

• Yeah. Go and ♥ them for that.
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-27-2014, 06:20 AM. Reason: Language.

Comment

• R2 is cheap. It's that simple. If you can't cash, this game is nearly pointless. They don't have any events for non-cashers and you can't even use bound balens. So, they are destroying what was once a great game, to be greedy and try and get as much money out of us as they can. I see people on here everyday complaining about their **** events. Trust me, I'm with you there. But wouldn't it be easier to just stop playing, since they will never have an even for non-cashers... If you are a casher, and you are upset with the events, stop cashing. Eventually when they start losing money they would realize they destroyed the game for their greed. Maybe then they would smarten up.

Comment

• im not playing because of this events..............its not free to play

Comment

• Originally posted by archer2k13 View Post
                                im not playing because of this events..............its not free to play
                                It's only going to get worse too, That's why people need to stop paying them. At Christmas they had a reindeer event that I got without cashing, ever since then, they have cheap events... like their drop boxes...they mostly give another box type thing that costs 25 balens. They won't even let us use bound balens for events, it's pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X