Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Event] Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol alwyais with balens....** This game..always money and money....something for nonchaser's????????????????????????? *** ppl? make something for nonchaser's!!! come on r2!

Comment

• worst part there crappy events has made so many actual cashers leave as-well they not the smartest developers out there

Comment

• geting bored anythink for non-light cashers i see only $$$$$$$$ no any cares about all cashers all is 0.00001 % lets go play joker you have more chances
        Low Casher Just VIP
        S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

• put back the whips and soul crystals event.. it would be beneficial to all..
          IGN: jrimba
          Level: 71
          Class: Archer
          Guild: Honor
          Server: 196-Manbrough Way
          Br: 150k and counting
          just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

• the issue is the events are all basically gambling.
            used to be u could buy stuff for a fixed proce now its all about getting people gambling
            low drop rate for what they want and screeds and screeds of ****

Comment

• It's not R2's fault that things are getting more and more expensive. It's the people who are willing to throw 1000 dollars a month or more into this game
              that made it so expensive.

I'm still in absolute shock when I enter a BG and see so many toons on those 1000 dollar mounts. I find that being very irresponsible with money.

It's your money, do what you want with it, but don't complain because R2 isn't turning it down. They are running a business, of course they are going
              to take the money, and test the waters to see how much more they can charge.

And it doesn't matter if your rich or not. It is a complete waste.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
                just to nice hope you do not mind i Copy it and use it on my own pages, just let me know if its alright with you
                share it to any fan page , so everyone will know the real of brain **** r2 ,LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                  I'm not a big fan of R2 ..... nowhere close, however, I like how we say they are cheap, yet everybody wants more stuff for the 'free' player. Funny how our own greed gets blamed on them. I buy a little bit here and there, not much. THey have added ways for everybody to get the runes so the playing field is more level. We can get free crypt keys. They gave us a whole crapload of free skeleton keys at new years, I still have over 500. What more do you want? They are giving events for the people with MONEY who want to SPEND their MONEY. Cashers need events too. Otherwise, nothing new for the casher, they get bored, then you REALLY have no game. Think can make a free to play game with no money? Show me 1 popular game like that.... I don't know of any.
                  the point here is not to get all the time free stuff ..all that non-cashers wants is at least on holiday an event even for non-cashers ....i mean come on ..each event 1 after an other just for cashers ..that wil make alot of pple quit the game ..if non-cashers will leave the game ..then i wonder whit who will pvp the cashers ....i tell u what ...cashers will start pvp bitween them ..and they wont have fun any more ..at that point even cashers will start quit the game ..evry time when a company that owns an game and reach at that point will close down the game ..i will not give any exemples but i played 2 other games that have been closed forever for the same reason ..

Comment

• i wish to R2 'Go To Prison' ,and so wath the game wil be closed
                    the thing is those who play for games dont know real life and dont know what money means
                    so beter for you 'players' -read a book noobs

Comment

• If there is free Hammers 0.5% Chance To get Something Good So Don't be angry Gamers ... Let cashers Pay Cheer Up

Comment

• woow do u people really have all this time to waste on games....yet you cant pay 20 or 40 bucks to have even more fun, bunch of winers if u cant afford the ballens go get a friggen job and stop playing games!

Comment

• Originally posted by lovetogame344 View Post
                          woow do u people really have all this time to waste on games....yet you cant pay 20 or 40 bucks to have even more fun, bunch of winers if u cant afford the ballens go get a friggen job and stop playing games!
                          20 or 40 bucks arent gunna get u this stuff sunshine. u get apollo hades for 40 bucks. your just letting garbage spill out your mouth
                          my issue is that they have turned this into a gambling scenario and people put more and more into it hoping to win the prize that has a low chance of dropping

Comment

• Is there any truth to this kind of comments being why we no longer can get good rewards from the soul crystals and whip events? I used to really enjoy the chance to get clothing, sylph seals, mounts, and other neat items without spending any actual cash. I would save up my sc and mtw until an event came on than would be able to get at least some kind of neat item. It didn't bother me that people who pay to play were able to purchase more soul crystals and whips than I, I was simply happy to be able to get any difficult or rare items. I really truly wish that r2 would bring back the good rewards for the soul crystals and whips otherwise it is quite difficult to obtain enough event items to turn in for anything higher than 40 mahra, which is a nice reward but miss the other higher level rewards. Does anyone have any idea why these events were changed to offer such lower quality rewards? I heard that it was because of the non cashers being upset that those who spend can buy more sc and whips and get the best rewards. I cewrtainly hope that that isn't the case, that would be a lot like biting off your nose to spite your face.

Comment

• Originally posted by thisdude View Post
                              It's not R2's fault that things are getting more and more expensive. It's the people who are willing to throw 1000 dollars a month or more into this game
                              that made it so expensive.

I'm still in absolute shock when I enter a BG and see so many toons on those 1000 dollar mounts. I find that being very irresponsible with money.

It's your money, do what you want with it, but don't complain because R2 isn't turning it down. They are running a business, of course they are going
                              to take the money, and test the waters to see how much more they can charge.

And it doesn't matter if your rich or not. It is a complete waste.
                              I have to agree, but you can't say r2/prof city aren't exploiting this to make people cash more.

They know the heavy cashers are gonna throw their money at this game no matter the price to keep up the competition.

R2/Prof city is using that to increase the prices and or events to see how much more money they can make, once they see the decline of money they're making, they will most likely revert back to less cashing and maybe provide more free items to non cashers.

Comment

• this game is "free to pay",shame

Comment

Working...
                                X