Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Event] Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Magic Pot

Duration: 4/26 - 4/27 23:59(Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S454
    • Kabam: S1 - S84
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: During this promotion, spend Balens to activate the Magic Pot. Activating will cause the Magic Pot to summon up random rewards, even a chance at rare wings or the Hades Sylph!!
    • Spend 65 Balens to use the Magic Pot 1 time.
    • Spend 650 Balens to use the Magic Pot 10 times.
    • Spend 3250 Balens to use the Magic Pot 50 times.

Rules:
    • You can only Spend Unbound Balens to activate the Magic Pot.
    • The 6 items you see in the picture around the image of Magic Pot are the 6 Best but Not All items you can receive from this event.
    • When you activate the pot you have a chance to receive one of the items listed in the window when you click Get Items.

Click image for larger version

Name:	magic pot1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	1748845

Check the pictures listed below to see all the rewards you may win through the Magic Pot:

Name:	magic pot2.jpg
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	1748846

Name:	magic pot3.jpg
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	1748847

where are the free hammers?

Comment

where the free hammers

Comment

No free hammers.!!

Comment

an event for cashers only.. u really are not funny R2 ) things get worse every event u give.. read my comment so u know what others feel.. and change the "free to play" to "balens to play"
          IGN: jrimba
          Level: 71
          Class: Archer
          Guild: Honor
          Server: 196-Manbrough Way
          Br: 150k and counting
          just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

Free ? R2 dont`t know this word. It`s so funny, all event`s have negative coment`s, but they ignore player`s opinion. They want only money, money, money, before this game totally die.

Comment

way to suck the fun out of the non-cashers and light cashers bad events now this, r2 is on role few more months and you will be playing the game yourself to get a salary.

Comment

Why won't R2 cater more to those that can't afford to buy balens most of the time.

I've learned to avoid those gimmicks that require you to spend balens to open. It's a waste of time and money to me. You don't get anything worth while or you have to wind up opening over 100 of those damn things in hopes of aquireing something useful. Save your money and any balens you may have.

Comment

I would love to buy ballens if r2 didnt take my cash and not give me ballens every time, there response is they cant do anything bout it lovely gave up long ago with recharging

Comment

Its simple, stop recharging until they stop reducing rewards event after event, vote with your wallet.

Comment

bad event ..

Comment

where r the free hammers

Comment

terrible... many players dont get the things they really want...n these prizes are nt even sure shot after spending balens....may be quitting soon...getting bored now.
                          Mage

[I]This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.[/I]

Dalai Lama

Comment

Originally posted by Nebojsa986 View Post
                            Its simple, stop recharging until they stop reducing rewards event after event, vote with your wallet.
                            100% agree, if the " smart " ppl stop spending they will learn

Comment

like i always say the bul lsh it events just keep on comming

Comment

Working...
                              X