Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• svaka cast nebojsa ma jedu govna i to previse

Comment

• I stopped already spending any money till R2Games will adjust it's focus on players not only on their income. I will only use balens to do the daily cata.

Comment

• Originally posted by tr3pied View Post
        I stopped already spending any money till R2Games will adjust it's focus on players not only on their income. I will only use balens to do the daily cata.
        do it for free. your dignity is worth more than a few tokens and gems

Comment

• Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
          do it for free. your dignity is worth more than a few tokens and gems
          Agree but do you think R2 give a ****, there are still many players who continue to spend crazy money. Eventually we will give up playing which again means nothing to them as we are no longer paying to line their pockets.

Comment

• guys dont recharge save it, and buy some thing in real life....
            SERVER-R2games 392
            NAME-♂KING♂
            GUILD-STRONGHOLD
            CLASS-ARCHER
            TYPE-FREE
            BR-320K

SYLPH-2 STAR HERCULES

Comment

• Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
              I have to agree, but you can't say r2/prof city aren't exploiting this to make people cash more.

They know the heavy cashers are gonna throw their money at this game no matter the price to keep up the competition.

R2/Prof city is using that to increase the prices and or events to see how much more money they can make, once they see the decline of money they're making, they will most likely revert back to less cashing and maybe provide more free items to non cashers.
              I was saying exactly that. They are exploiting it. Of course they are.

If you are willing to pay them 1000 dollars a month to keep up with the jones's they are more than happy to take the money.

As a business, they are going to see that they are able to get 1000's off players by running certain events and campaigns and are going to
              continue to run the more profitable events over and over again.

That's not irresponsible business, that's smart business. The irresponsibility lies directly with the players who are willing to keep pumping money into this
              game in huge chunks.

Comment

• $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Its a Magic Dollars !!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                Last edited by benoooo; 04-27-2014, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• I tried using unbound balens and it would not let me. it says though all items are unbound. it doesn't say you use unbound balens.

Comment

• How do i get Hammer ??

Comment

• Originally posted by vinceako View Post
                      How do i get Hammer ??
                      u can't it's only available for the February magic pot event from login bonus

Comment

Working...
                      X