No announcement yet.

[Promtion] Crypt Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing much to say juz...wave and smile boys...

S433 Dreadwood
    Guild: BungKarno
    Class: Knight
    Lvl:63
    BR: 70K

Comment

i bet the chances of those wings are nerfed !

Comment

Good event, i wold like to have at least $20 to cash, it worth it, would help me to get my legendary faster, is like a year of normal cats to make all lvl 70 leg not talking about the mount or lvl 80, i think is gonna be like 2 years and some to get lvl80 and mount so i think got to sttop lvl more time than expected just to get the mount first. Well i still have tought to make a hard stop on lvl64 or 69 cuz i need the skill points.

For those who complain, concider slow and stop lvling, i wanted to start on lvl 59 but lvl up accidentaly, some people do it in lowers lvls but i reather my way cuz the last buff syste unlock (fate).
        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
        Archer Linkoneusc
        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Cooool ty guys nice chest - this is the sort of average rewards you should be getting from a pack.....idk i might just be saying that coz i got hellion in 9 boxes but still best chest ive seen for aaaages !!
          Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
          ~
          Server: s481
          IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
          Lvl80: Class Adv
          BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
          Guild:Heroes
          Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
          Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
          58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

100 chests no wings i hope i get tomorrow !

Comment

i like this pack ty emma <3
              [S287] Forgotten Outpost (Eu server)
              IGN : Axygen
              Guild : Resurgence
              Class/lv : Mage/lv 80

Comment

bough 200 chest ( 100 ea day) and no WINGS !

Comment

nice
                  I am Freaky because i like it !!!

Comment

the only thing missing is crypt keys but I expected that

Comment

• Originally posted by EviIRose View Post
                      kim how are for example crypt keys in chinese seervers? coz on one i play one key is 75 balens. not to mention other things . i've seen prints where same items are wayyyyyyyyyyy less like crypt key for 35 balens - see the difference?i do. so it's not just case of "save some $$" plus sorry but i can't get it on a cue, just like that. so if i wanted to give them more cash and try to get these boxes i need exactly a week (as that's pay days system in where i live). really easy for u all on cheap servers to talk about it (isn't kong chinese server?). i live in eu but play on us server- with money i spend here i'd be beast on cheap servers - my bad i don't speak chinese and for that i have to pay 2 times more
                      Yeah man crypt keys on chinese servers are 35 balens and alot of the stuff is CHEAPER...but guess what.....I'm surely positive that only like 2-3 people can read chinese and so it's like playing a game without even understanding ANYTHING.

Another point is this...KABAM SERVERS is maintained by R2 so basically the cost of the items are the same. They don't even have auction house aswell. There is a non chinese platform(don't remember the name) that got auction house. Reason why they don't wanna bring it over.....WELL...you have to ask R2 cause I don't know

Comment

• Honestly, this event is actually pretty good. This is the first time in months I actually spent money to buy a pack. I bought 5 and got 150 crypt tokens, I dont want the exp, so it was a nice boost.
                        I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
                          Honestly, this event is actually pretty good. This is the first time in months I actually spent money to buy a pack. I bought 5 and got 150 crypt tokens, I dont want the exp, so it was a nice boost.
                          I agree with u man. IT'S AN AWESOME 1 in a LIFETIME PACK. Well buying 5 boxes is not WORTH IT..I bought 200 boxes and managed to get enough crypt tokens for the 2 lvl 70 jewels

Comment

• these packs drop whips more than crypt keys, seems like they should be called, whip packs.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                              these packs drop whips more than crypt keys, seems like they should be called, whip packs.
                              First off man I think you meant CRYPT TOKENS and not CRYPT KEYS and secondly as I previously said..I got enough CRYPT TOKENS to buy the 2 lvl 70 jewels in 1 go

Comment

Working...
                              X