[Talking-Wartune] Most annoying/difficult class to fight against and WHY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qShadowwalkp View Post
    how to manage how u can kill a mage heal heal heal all the way and all u can do is to attack and kill u bit by bit?
    Mage here, let me tell ya something about heal heal heal heal heal. Its not so easy to heal cause you LOSE rage (its not free and unlimited use) while a mage heal itself, Knights and Archers do DAMAGE. Some of the knights use shield (thats your answer to my heals) plus you have HEAL rune. With a dicent lvl your healing rune in compare with high HP (most knights and archers have higher HP) you have HEAL ALSO....... and its Rage FREE. So stop crying.
    P.S Bottom line if you dont like my heals get rid of your Rage steal skill. Tough call huh?
    S166 BloodStone
    MAGE 76lvl 130613 BR
    Welcome to the fire land.
    Sylphs. A.Q, Hades, Iris, Pan, Gaia......... by this order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Azizael View Post
      All knights have complaints that they can keep generating, it is great lol. Knights will never be happy, and is deflect is gonna be 5 rage then all skills should be 3 rage hahahah because knights already get massive rage build up why would you need to deflect dmg for less than it takes to aoe. I think kost knights have chosen the class of knight just to complain. Maybe be a different class next time, or choose a game where you don't play with people online, because most of us are tired of hearing knights slander other classes because they can't get there own shtuff together.
      Knights want to win all, they thought that the first day of chosing class make the right call. Knights want EVERYTHING. HEAL RAGE STEAL, MATK Sylph better than the Hades, CRITICAL, lvl 4 Shield, 2 AOE attacks and some more MDEF. Knights forgive me im missing something of your requests. :P
      S166 BloodStone
      MAGE 76lvl 130613 BR
      Welcome to the fire land.
      Sylphs. A.Q, Hades, Iris, Pan, Gaia......... by this order.

Comment

• HI R2GAMES, good game :3
        i think the way of knight is harder than the others cuz the other classes have high PATK or MATK se we need build PDEF and MDEF but they arent enough so we need build HP and Block, and they build defense too so we need build PATK but it isnt enough so we need build Critical too. Im not saying the knights r the worst, im saying the knights r super hard to build X_X
        - Mages have high MDEF and they need build PDEF and MATK to can beat all players (and heals r really helpfull in mpd so np with that :3),
        - Archers r balanced in defense so they need build PATK (sometimes really insane) and resistant troops to can beat all players (so the enhaced block isnt enough when u cant kill their tropos fast X_X).
        And THE WORST SKILL EVER: "REVERSE DAMAGE". Monsters have a percent of deflection and knights have only 1000 ten times (10 000) *** is nothing XP. Would be great a BETTER AOE and a BETTER REVERSE WITH PERCENTAGE (or at least another skill X3).
        Thank you for listen and nice game :3

Comment

• hello guys hahaha

Comment

• soon as you hit lvl 60 game play changes then most quit and start new server

Comment

• Originally posted by R29904339 View Post
              Mage here, let me tell ya something about heal heal heal heal heal. Its not so easy to heal cause you LOSE rage (its not free and unlimited use) while a mage heal itself, Knights and Archers do DAMAGE. Some of the knights use shield (thats your answer to my heals) plus you have HEAL rune. With a dicent lvl your healing rune in compare with high HP (most knights and archers have higher HP) you have HEAL ALSO....... and its Rage FREE. So stop crying.
              P.S Bottom line if you dont like my heals get rid of your Rage steal skill. Tough call huh?
              what , r u saying that it's hard to heal in mages , i want to tell u something that going to amazed u , mages+leg=18 rage in thunder skill so thunder skill *2 = heal -_- , u have no idea , i 've just saw a mage with 52K BR beat knight with 60 K BR , u r just afraid from fixing knights coz u won't find weak class to kill

Comment

• Originally posted by uchihaSasky View Post
                mages+leg=18 rage in thunder skill so thunder skill *2 = heal -_- ,
                That's with Lightning Bolt, not Thunderer.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by R29904339 View Post
                  Knights want to win all, they thought that the first day of chosing class make the right call. Knights want EVERYTHING. HEAL RAGE STEAL, MATK Sylph better than the Hades, CRITICAL, lvl 4 Shield, 2 AOE attacks and some more MDEF. Knights forgive me im missing something of your requests. :P
                  no no no , who said that we want everything , we want something special as archers have Crit and mages have heal , don't tell me that rage is something special coz with leg archer and mages can get the same rage or higher but leg is useless for knights as all knights skill reset r 60 sec and dont't tell me that shield is something special , k let's make a little comparative between shield skill and heal skill / shield skill is 20% form knights Hp - heal skill heal by more than 25 % hp for mages / shield skill need 60 sec to can use again - heal skill need 20 sec or less / and ofcorse there's santo ( heal ) for mages 6% or more every turn for mages ,,,,,,,,, that's not fair , and i think to fix this problem , there're to options
                  1- increase the chance of blocking with knights
                  or
                  2- decrease the speed limit of shield skill to be 20-25-30 sec at the most
                  that's the only way to make it fair

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                    That's with Lightning Bolt, not Thunderer.
                    lol , whatever XD

Comment

• as a lvl 80 knight w 135k BR...i do ok most of the time, so i have 2 complaints....lag ( in all area's of the game, and it isnt our fault , so stop telling us its OUR problem )...and mixing different gaming severs together ( kong , R2, and who ever else ), i say that bc we cant see their stats on cross sever rankings..if we are going to have a cross sever rankings, then show them ALL..and yes each class has something about them that suks..

Comment

• both of knights and Archers need amendments:

1.they need an aoe skill cuz mages have 3 aoe and this is not fair
                        2. archers have worst abilty to get rage while knights have the better ability to get rage but knights need along time to reload skills we conclut from that that knights need a better time to reload skills and archers need rage

Critical Rate Consideration

The Critical stats in Wartune affect both the Critical damage as well as the rate of critical. To approximate the amount of damage based on Wartune Critical attacks. You can use the following approximation:

For every 100 points in crit, you increase the crit chance by 3%. However, earlier points will increase your crit chance considerably more often.

The critical damage starts at roughly 50% additional damage and move toward 75%~100% as more critical stats are added to your Wartune character. However, earlier points also make bigger influences in the Wartune critical damage.
                        How About Block

Blocking works in the similar fashion as the critical attack in Wartune. As you increase your block rating, you will improve the chance blocking as well the amount of damage blocked. We estimate every 100 points in block is 3%. In addition, the range of damage blocked is from 30%~70% depending on how many points that you have.

if any knight said to me that archer have all he need (crit & aoe) Iwill say to him/her that he/she has a strong ability (block & shield skill).and
                        if any mage said to me that archer have all he need (crit & aoe) Iwill say to him/her that he/she has the strongest ability( aoe skills & healing)

Comment

• Originally posted by UchihaSasuky View Post
                          both of knights and Archers need amendments:

if any knight said to me that archer have all he need (crit & aoe) Iwill say to him/her that he/she has a strong ability (block & shield skill)
                          really!!!! let me tell u that rate of blocking with knights = mages = archers and it's too low low percent , and if u read my comment up there u will see that i said why the shield isn't special , but i'll replay for u _ maybe u can understand _ let's make a little comparative between shield skill and heal skill / shield skill is 20% form knights Hp - heal skill heal by more than 25 % hp for mages / shield skill need 60 sec to can use again - heal skill need 20 sec or less
                          i hope that u can understand

Comment

• Hi there ^_^
                            iam mage here
                            1st-i would tell u all that mage has sento and knights has reverse Damage and archer has poison arrow (skills)
                            2nd-some mages cant get leg equipments
                            3rd and last-(mages>knights>archers>mages)

wartune wants to make mages the strongest
                            cya ^_^
                            Last edited by akhilonline; 05-29-2014, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• All of them cause I'm always outnumbered The opponent & lag vs. me
                              Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                              DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

• I agree %100 not enough AOE for knights, really bad there. Way too long a cool-downs and and the heal block is wayy tooooooo low.

Comment

Working...
                                X