X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do apollo wings events come back again ? for those who passed 63kbr+

Comment

• i wish,wartune create a fusion gems
      like PATK+HP,PATK+PDEF,PATK+CRIT and so on.but fusion gems need gem essence

Comment

• I am a Mage and though i hate stunners as a non-casher stunning is what makes the game equal. I hate damn knights and at my level some of the heavy defense knights can take 2 or 3 hits before they lose their force field. The archer and their guaranteed crits is just not funny, they hit so hard at 70+ no heal can help you when an archer takes 30% of your health in one hit. In short, the most annoying class to fight is all as all are relatively equal depending on the strategy you use to develop your character. I have fought many dumb cashers that do know or care enough to deeply understand the game. Us non-casher really take it slow and must be innovative and think hard, this makes the game fun. Its not the class, its the time and effort to understand you characters strength and weakness that makes you strong and win battles. At the lower levels yes, you can cheat with cash... but at the higher levels its all strategy and analysis.
        Udibay- Moondrift S337 L69

Comment

• Please , lower the cost of inventory unlock , i cant spend 120 dollars to unlock the additional 2 pages and vouchers r taken away so i cant do them for free like all old servers did , please consider it

Comment

Working...
          X