Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Skill Calculator Now Live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Skill Calculator Now Live!

Curious to see what your favorite skills do at their Max Level? Interested in charting out your progress path on the skill tree as you level up? Then good news! The Skill Calculator is now online on the main page. You can check it out here: http://wartune.r2games.com/skill

Click image for larger version

Name:	Skill Calc.png
Views:	1
Size:	327.7 KB
ID:	1732464

Just enter in a character level where it says "Input Level" in the lower right hand corner, then spend those skill points! Entering in a new character level will cause the Skill Calculator to reset.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Interesting. I am lvl 45 knight and I placed my points like I did so in game and this tells me I still have 1 point left to use. So either this is glitched or the game is glitched and I am missing one point to use.

Comment

well done, i was beginning to think this wasn't going to be done at all. thanks

gem transfusion lv6
      mounts lv38
      talents lv50
      lv55 pvp set
      guild war
      fashion acessories

when?

Comment

Good Job Wartune Finally We Can Get A Guide and Our Skills On It and more accurate to understand on what level and what skills
        The gigantic tension before the shooting of an arrow, and the total relaxation seconds later, is my way of connecting to the universe

Comment

An actually impressive feature. Great job.

Comment

yea actually this skill calculator bugs out ,sometimes u can use 1 skill point to upgrade skill two times and sometimes its normal.And also some information about skills is wrong here. Like Damnation skill at mage tree . At calculator it says needed lvl 34 to upgrade to lvl 3 this skill and at game u need lvl 44 to upgrade it to lvl 3. Things like that should be fixed coz it missleads ppl and can start upgrading wrong skill witch in the end u cant upgrade same as at calculator .
            Last edited by darex123; 09-22-2012, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Finally !!!

Character: Aurien
              Server: [S2] Edena Village
              Class: Mage
              Guild: Warlords
              Last edited by Aurien; 09-24-2012, 10:39 PM.
              Character: Aurien
              Server: [S2] Edena Village
              Class: Mage
              Guild: Warlords

Comment

Thank you so much for this it will definitely be helpful!

Comment

That should save us a lot of vouchers, thanks.
                  Is there something similar for Astrals (or astros) coming? I have no idea what some of them do, or rather, what what they do means.

Comment

i want astral yelow hikkkkkk

Comment

Skill calculator for mage is wrong, you need Lvl 2 castinator to make lvl 3 meteor, but the skill shows only lvl 1 castinator is needed.

Comment

you should make a talent calculator

Comment

It runs so slow its practically not worth the headache to try and use it.

Comment

Working...
                          X