[Event] Father's Day - Special Tailor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Father's Day - Special Tailor

Duration: 6/8 - 6/10 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S476
    • Kabam: S1 - S92
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Synthesize your clothing and wings to the following levels and be rewarded
    • Lvl. 3 Clothing: 150,000 Gold, Fashion Core x1, Mount Training Whip x10, Red Rose x1
    • Lvl. 4 Clothing: 400,000 Gold, Fashion Core x2, Good Luck Charm x1, Red Rose x2
    • Lvl. 5 Clothing: 800,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Fashion Core x4, Good Luck Charm x2, Red Rose x5
    • Lvl. 6 Clothing: 1,600,000 Gold, 500,000 Daru, Fashion Core x8, Good Luck Charm x4, Red Rose x10

• Lvl. 3 Wings: 600,000 Gold, Blessed Angel Wings x1, Fashion Core x1, Red Rose x2
    • Lvl. 4 Wings: 1,800,000 Gold, Blessed Angel Wings x2, Fashion Core x3, Good Luck Charm x3, Red Rose x5
    • Lvl. 5 Wings: 4,200,000 Gold, 50,000 Kyanite, Fashion Core x5, Blessed Angel Wings x3, Good Luck Charm x5, Red Rose x10
    • Lvl. 6 Wings: 8,000,000 Gold, 100,000 Kyanite, Fashion Core x10, Blessed Angel Wings x5, Good Luck Charm x10, Red Rose x20

Royal cloth pack , please emma

Comment

Off topic must have to ask. When will palyers get the exp books? When will R2 fix the Amethyste Mine and give yesterdays and probably today's rewards?

Comment

Originally posted by SkyWizard View Post
        Off topic must have to ask. When will palyers get the exp books? When will R2 fix the Amethyste Mine and give yesterdays and probably today's rewards?
        i already have gotten my xp books and the amethyste is fixed and get at comp some time today or tomorrow

Comment

so what about NEW clothing

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
            i already have gotten my xp books and the amethyste is fixed and get at comp some time today or tomorrow
            Lucky You, I got no books and Mine today still not fixed at S37.

If you do mine outside the adv cart, yes it works 4 carts 400 Amethyste. But if you do at Adv Cart time 4 carts don't give 800 Amethyste

Comment

Originally posted by SkyWizard View Post
              Lucky You, I got no books and Mine today still not fixed at S37.

If you do mine outside the adv cart, yes it works 4 carts 400 Amethyste. But if you do at Adv Cart time 4 carts don't give 800 Amethyste
              But still, people will be out at least 1200 amethyst if they heed your advice or 1600 if they don't, not to mention the embarrassment of R2 in botching this event.. Therefore compensation should be at least 2K Amethyst, plus some gold and gems for our troubles.. :-) R u listening R2?

Comment

Originally posted by R246395337 View Post
                But still, people will be out at least 1200 amethyst if they heed your advice or 1600 if they don't, not to mention the embarrassment of R2 in botching this event.. Therefore compensation should be at least 2K Amethyst, plus some gold and gems for our troubles.. :-) R u listening R2?

i totally agree with this cause the bugs with this game are messed up. i have a quest for advanced gold and have done the upgrade a few times and still no completion.

Comment

sigh....day 2 of no amythests..
                  Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                  DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

R2 still concentrate to find way how to get more money from event....
                    about the bug and lag, someday, maybe someday....
                    Axure Archer ~ S54 Starford Fortress ~ NUBARCHER

Comment

yeah that amerthyst bugged 2 days got nothing or not result for my point!!!

Comment

*** sorry, wrong thread ***
                        Server 478: Sundered Peaks
                        Nichole - 80 Knight
                        Battle Rating - 208343
                        Minion of MakerOking

Comment

Can you confirm that you get 5 sets of wings if you synth to lvl 6.
                          Doesn't say that on my server just 1 set

Comment

why are there no wings in hot sale? there are always wings and a clothes pack in hot sale when there is a clothing event. kong server 9

Edit: it would be nice to see the R2_... people answer some of our questions once in a while.
                            Last edited by vicizup; 06-10-2014, 08:54 AM.

Comment

so cheap.. make them more expensive pls..
                              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Working...
                              X