[Announcement] Wartune Server S1 Maintenance June 12th @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
    I would like ti face one of thos evolved sylph, the good thing is when the time i have all the items req for evolve my sylph all doubs will be clear.

I alreadi have a 3star blue AQ playing since Jan/2014, no spending, i thing gonana be more mahara events and gonna start synth thos boxes that give mahara, so maybe in 2 or 3 month i will have it.
    I am on S416 (opend januar 2012) in the same possition as you! So lets hope youre wishes come true what concerns more Mahra.
    I suggest the could to the same as in Demon-Slayer (the German,French Version of Wartune, Publisher Koram).

Just Replace in Sylph Arena Daily Rewards - the Sylph exp Scrolls with Mahra - would be a big help.
    Last edited by Wittekind; 06-13-2014, 09:46 PM.
    “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
    George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
    S416 - Whispering Hills
    Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• when god decendant coming? it looks really good and fun

Comment

• all I can do is laugh here...

whatever happened to the people who play this game just for fun? Everyone is talking and just complaining about everything. Don't like the odds? find a way to change them or quit. A lot of ppl end up with problems because they just level and don't think of what they are doing.

My mage is a slow levler (sometimes even forgotten) toon that is mostly only getting VIP with cash. I was unable to get a lot from the events all the time (no exp players usually end up with that) but that was alright, it is the way I chose to play. My AQ is still on her way to becoming a purple sylph (SO looking forward to Cerberus). Everyone is just complaining about that the game doesn't hand out anything for free. I can just laugh about that. The stuff that you get from events if u don't cash is NOT for free? That you can't get the best prize if you don't invest a little bit is ok imo. Next event we will be getting a ton of Mahra if we choose to go for it (same conversion as this events sepulcrums and the heros medals will be just as easy to get). Just think of that they could just NOT give us anything worthwhile during the events. How about they were to introduce an event where they give us 100 roses (for example) for free and u could get 100 Mahra for 150 roses (only gold, kyanite, daru, whips, SC below that) and what if they were to do that EVERY event. Just be happy that you are getting at least something for free.

YOU chose to play free in a game that is especially in the higher levels DOMINATED by those who cash during EVERY event to get every bonus they can get out of it. And the game is now kicking us slow levlers in the nuts because the events are now tied with exp. Don't like Exp - miss everything. I don't like this but that is the new rules apperently.

It's just funny to me that ppl are already outraged about something that isn't even out propperly yet. You just have half the information and already start bickering about everything. You have absolutly 0 West Wartune informations about Hades and Apollo upgrades and yet ppl already go crazy about that. Just wait and see what is going to come our way.

And usually... like ALWAYS in this game. It's out new, it's expensive to get... a few months later you can get it for free. You don't want to cash big then just wait. I still remember when fate stones were out new and the only way to get them was over the fate wheel. How much did ppl cash to get their fate leveld up? And how easy can you get them for free now? You can get roughly 20 fate stones per day now. Before you needed to pay around ( at the worst with skipping the lowest prizes I think) around 2000 balens.

Stop complaining and JUST WAIT. Patience is the key to this game if you do not wish to cash big.

And yes, I am sick and tired of people complaining that they don't get anythign for free. You do get things for free. It just takes longer to get it or maybe you will never get it but that is what you are choosing to do. If they would hand out everythign for free they wouldn't earn anyting. The 3 mounts we could all get through events were great, I wish they would do that again but I am not counting on it.

To sum up: Stop complaining and be patient or quit. It's eat or die here.
        server: Kabam s30
        IGN: Leighton
        Class: Archer
        Level: 80

Comment

• Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
          I know alot of non spenders some alredy have purpel sylph.

I get like 12 Mahra per day frome Horns frome Sky Trails, i get like 20 fate stones frome jewel hunt chest only once i got 500k gold all other times 20 mahra.

Purpel is not so hard to make, is alot harder to make a 2 star but 1 star is prettly easy. Am alredy have 3 x purpel and 1 star or higre one them.
          And i dont have cash alot into my sylps.
          i have more of 1 year playign and still i can´t get a purple too i don´t wing yet ://
          Game : Wartune
          Name: Xias
          Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
          Guild: Redemption
          Class: Knight
          BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
          Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
          Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
          Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

• what the 4new sylph water / light / fire / electro ?

Comment

• Now I'm gonna say you are talking like the noob that you are calling Leighton87. I have played this game for years as well now and yes I have also tried to quit multiple times and failed. R2 is doing things completely fair actually. Every single F2P game does this, the put some thing easily in the grasp of F2P players and some very nice expensive items for the casher players. If you haven't figured that out yet playing games over the years on F2P games then you're clearly a noob yourself. I have multiple toons with 2 of them being cashers and the rest F2P. My F2P toons have 1 purple sylph each and thanks to the wishing well are well on the way to being very close to getting the required 1k sand to refine them. They may not have the tears yet but that can be something done over time as well. I'm sick and tired of people like you thinking that everyone who complains about the complainers calling them noobs and telling them to shut up.

Allow me to say something to you people, this is a game. We all knew from the very beginning there were things that F2P players couldn't do and as servers expand and players continue on things are going to trend upwards because its even more expensive for them to keep adding servers. I see numerous times people begging and begging for Oceanic or some other server when they don't add that one. You want that server added guess what that takes money and its our money that it takes. So deal with the fact that you're clearly not doing anything right if you have a complaint to make about it being unfair.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-17-2014, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R265868045 View Post
                Now I'm gonna say you are talking like the noob that you are calling Leighton87. I have played this game for years as well now and yes I have also tried to quit multiple times and failed. R2 is doing things completely fair actually. Every single F2P game does this, the put some thing easily in the grasp of F2P players and some very nice expensive items for the casher players. If you haven't figured that out yet playing games over the years on F2P games then you're clearly a noob yourself. I have multiple toons with 2 of them being cashers and the rest F2P. My F2P toons have 1 purple sylph each and thanks to the wishing well are well on the way to being very close to getting the required 1k sand to refine them. They may not have the tears yet but that can be something done over time as well. I'm sick and tired of people like you thinking that everyone who complains about the complainers calling them noobs and telling them to shut up.

Allow me to say something to you people, this is a game. We all knew from the very beginning there were things that F2P players couldn't do and as servers expand and players continue on things are going to trend upwards because its even more expensive for them to keep adding servers. I see numerous times people begging and begging for Oceanic or some other server when they don't add that one. You want that server added guess what that takes money and its our money that it takes. So deal with the fact that you're clearly not doing anything right if you have a complaint to make about it being unfair.
                R2 need to take advice from china servers, they do same events but in a right way. Example like big spenders event + buy balens event and some extras like mount or sc event, then ppl see that its worth buying, not like now u buy and spend then comes out buy event and etc.... and for events for non cashers, well they still must have chance to get best items with hard hard work, to do every run and quests to make its possible, but the amount of possible event items is not right, u cant even get half of items needed. And btw im a casher and i will always support non cashers.

Comment

• Originally posted by kakucha
                  I will tell you only one thing R221689278, you are complitly b i t c h, I am not noob you itiot I am 145 k br mage, I have 2 purple sylphs and I am always partificating in cw never missed that, I started playing 1 month later when this game starts btw and it was not so expansive, and now for semi and non cashiers its hell, long time players are quiting and servers are dying, in my server there left only 2 guild with few active people and most of them cant do 80 mpd, you know how hard is now to do mpd 80 nm? cuz too much people left the game and there are nowone to go, only few teams are doing that in total, and all those people quited because that r2 made this game money eater and absoulutly nonfair for players who cant spend much money, and the sad fact is that r2 company totally does not cares about that, I am not complaining you b i t c h I am saying truth, so S T F U and say somthing normal cuz people are already disapointed form r2 greedy and nonfair ******* actions.
                  read my post again i d i o t , my wors are same as urs just in deferent sentence.
                  Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 07-17-2014, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rokeeey View Post
                    Stupid R2 is gonna make all non cashing players quit... it is their plan so we go and allow cash players to keep cashing their cash.... the question is, how the **** are we free players going to make a purple sylph? this is gonna take longa and i mean longa. *** is R2 thinking?
                    I have to agree, I mean I spend like 1k balens maybe during an event and up to now at lvl 65 I have only been able to get my gaia up to 1 star blue and iris up to 5 green like everyone keeps saying oh if you're smart no problem... Uh no the reason that it seems that way is because cashers have better luck stats in the game. casher buys 100 boxes gets 4 with 100 mahra non casher is lucky to get 30 mahra during the same event and the sylph resource packs are a joke if you think non cashers are getting above the second box in treasure hunt everyday then everyone is wrong so that's another 5 maybe more days to maybe get 20 more mahra. like its really not as easy as every one is making it seem. like during this fathers day event I was lucky to come up with 40 in the end.... so 500 points to 2 stars is half way. so roughly 30-40 more to get two stars then it doubles the amount needed. like it took me almost two months just to get it to blue so some of the time frames that people are throwing our are completely realistic and a lot of zero cash players are not going to be able to keep at all and just leave the game because once again a massive advantage has been given to cash players. So way to go... unless there is something done to up the amount during events or some other in game increase they have no chance at keeping up. Well done for exiling at least %40 of the players in the ever increasing server numbers.

Comment

• Hi any Server S1 guys can help us, the new sylph evolving system has the sylph skill replacement opportunity by selection, or here also it will randomly replace your skills? please help us guys....
                      AxleBlaze

Comment

• Originally posted by Val-K View Post
                        no or not yet ... which means no one that i know can do it

Really wonder what exactly S1 is supposed to test here ... except maybe our patience.

Hurry up the patch and update please ... getting awfully boring in here
                        Please clarify us for the evolved sylphs, the skill replacement can be done by selection or the replacement is by random as previous???
                        AxleBlaze

Comment

Working...
                        X