[Promtion] Mount Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    Well, if you want to buy it, go ahead. Not going to insult people for spending their own money on what they want.

Many people are forgetting the goodie bag event coincides with this though....so mount, 200 whips, 50 sepulcrum, 300 soul crystals, 20 roses for exchange, etc. for the 80$ pack.
    Mount, 150 whips, 50 sepulcrum, 300 soul crystals, 20 roses for the 60$ pack.

In the end, it's not just a mount you are getting, and some people actually notice that.
    except you can get all of those things for free anyway, so who cares? it's like saying they mailed me a stereo from ebay and gave me a free cardboard box

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
      at least they are both ungulates. the "capricorn" (which should be a goat) is a goddamed scorpion
      But then again there is a Capricorn beetle , but i give you there is no resemblance neither between the beetle and the scorpion the have here sold as Capricorn
      “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
      George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
      S416 - Whispering Hills
      Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by FalxUK View Post
        I find it funny how ppl defend R2 for selling a mount for 80 dollars
        Reminds me of what i found here

Click image for larger version

Name:	real-gamers-gamers-high-score2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	1689467

P.S. To explain - i think its ok if the want to Cash -let them. But after all the pay only for pixel on a computer screen what the to not even own since R² keeps the right of ownership to themself and can close down the Game on a whimp.

So i think the mounts are absolut overpriced for what the are and if people what are mostly concerned deffend the overpricing the behave like the picture shows.

After all the should be happy if R² drops prices then the got less to pay = the can by more stuff for the same cash.So if i where a casher i never would deffend the prices demendet but rather try get the stuff cheaper.And this no matter how much somethink cost.
        I try as well to get a better deal if i buy a house and bargain with the Real Estate Agent!

So deffending Overpricing is not a very smart Move ( no matter what R² sells - its Pixel and as such worthless in Real Life) .
        Last edited by Wittekind; 06-14-2014, 06:59 AM.
        “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
        George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
        S416 - Whispering Hills
        Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

thats right
          Originally posted by jonastx View Post
          haha I know right!

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
            except you can get all of those things for free anyway, so who cares? it's like saying they mailed me a stereo from ebay and gave me a free cardboard box
            Your analogy makes no sense.

Yes you can (slowly) get those things for free anyways. That doesn't mean the pack is still worth only the card, since you do receive other valuable items instantly.
            Fine, you can collect 4000-5000 balens (at shop costs) worth of whips/sep/soul crystals in a month for free. But still you get those instantly as an added benefit of purchasing the mount.
            Whips/SC then generate other items during monthly events, as well as benefiting your toon directly.
            Last edited by CrizzyB; 06-14-2014, 12:38 AM.
            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

the point is moot because you are buying a false commodity in the first place. pixels have no value, except what someone is willing to pay for them, if people stop paying for nonsense, they lower the price (but even at a lower price the stuff is still worthless).

Comment

Its KICK IN THE TEETH TO THOSE OF US THAT BOUGHT THE CLOUD CALLER FOR $1,000 5 MONTHS AGO.... YOU COULD HAVE WAITED A YEAR BEFORE MAKING OUR PURCHASE SEEM ABSOLUTELY STUPID WITH AN $80 PRICE... ITS NOT SPECIAL WHEN EVERYONE CAN HAVE IT FOR A REGULAR PRICE.... its just sad

Comment

Originally posted by FLETCH42 View Post
                  Its KICK IN THE TEETH TO THOSE OF US THAT BOUGHT THE CLOUD CALLER FOR $1,000 5 MONTHS AGO.... YOU COULD HAVE WAITED A YEAR BEFORE MAKING OUR PURCHASE SEEM ABSOLUTELY STUPID WITH AN $80 PRICE... ITS NOT SPECIAL WHEN EVERYONE CAN HAVE IT FOR A REGULAR PRICE.... its just sad
                  You didn't buy Cloudcaller... It was a gift from a recharge event, along with a lot of gold and other things. You bought a buckload of balens and cloudcaller was the reward for that.

Comment

Originally posted by FLETCH42 View Post
                    no, you are just sad. it's called buyers' remorse, you get it when you waste money on something really stupid

Comment

Anyone else notice that this is a promtion? I think this is supposed to be a prom gift to someone you go out to prom with
                      I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

emma you are posting heartbraking posts lol

Comment

I agree. set your limits. This game is only free to play. Not free to win. Set your limits. Some people go to dinners and movies with their entertainment money. I spend mine in here. Just a choice we all get to make.
                          Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                          Expensive, yes, but I wouldn't say bad deal. In Wartune, you always buy BR, whatever colorful pixels it is packed in. You can get mounts 2 ways, buying boxes in a promotion (there it cost like 20.000 balens) or just buy it for a straight price like this. You should set a monthly limit to yourself. If the above is beyond your monthly limit, forget it. If it fits in, buy this, and not packages, or spend balen on WB or other things where you got 5-10 times less BR for your balens spent. See more details on how to do this:
                          http://wartune-balens.blogspot.hu/p/...-of-items.html

Comment

Working...
                          X