Class Wars Return June 19th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars Return June 19th!

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s June Class Wars on June 19th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

Click image for larger version

Name:	class war3.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	1751661

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!

NOTE: Placing a losing wager will earn the player Glory Crystals equal to half the number of Balens used towards the losing wager (players will not receive Balens back). Example, a player spends 500 Balens but loses the wager, in return s/he will receive a total of 250 Glory Crystals.

Meh .
    East coast archer.

Comment

really... you all messed up the west coast servers....and then you pushing Class Wars on us this quickly...giving those who won last class wars a huge advantage with them stupid +100 mounts....reallly R2....you all really need to get your stuff straight instead of messing with us and fix this stuff...Im not griping because of the fact im not a casher...but more or less for the cashers who like the competitive edge and now are at a massive disadvantage at least west coast servers any way.
      My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

The only possible way that you all could fix this issue, and be fair to everyone is to take the nether lycan away from everyone in tommorrows patch...

Comment

Another update the same day as class wars? Pardon me for not having much faith in class wars working, but, well...history isn't really on your side with this one.
          Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

IGN: jrimba
            Level: 71
            Class: Archer
            Guild: Honor
            Server: 196-Manbrough Way
            Br: 150k and counting
            just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

for me class wars means several fights in preliminaries lol and at least I can get few whips from cw shop and they are calling that games main event

Comment

Fair chance for all Participants in CW

Name:	Bugatti-Veyron-Pictures-Collection1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	1689595Click image for larger version

Name:	ferrari-458-italia-2_600x0w.jpg
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	1689596Click image for larger version

Name:	BMW-M8-Supercar-2014-2a.jpg
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	1689597Click image for larger version

Name:	Koenigsegg_AgeraR_2013_Configurator_FrontView-860x534.jpg
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	1689598

Challenge All The Rest

Name:	images2.jpg
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	1689599Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	1689600

Let The Faire Race Start

Name:	Freedom_merc.gm.gif
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	1689601
                Last edited by Wittekind; 06-18-2014, 08:56 AM.
                “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                S416 - Whispering Hills
                Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

R2 started this game for all type of players there was a time (cashiers non cashiers) because that there was not need to spend thats much and some stuff was free, and now its only for cashiers nothing is free and r2 is happy all those people who cant spend much money are disapointed, r2 is a company which is trying to get money from everyone now, no care about non cashier people only disapointmant
                  Last edited by kapana; 06-18-2014, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Why update on same day as CW? Last time a whole mess of servers ended up crashing and the rest had an insane amount of lag due to the update. Sorry but this could end up really bad unless you learned from last time.

Comment

Originally posted by kapana View Post
                      R2 started this game for all type of players there was a time (cashiers non cashiers) because that there was not need to spend thats much and some stuff was free, and now its only for cashiers nothing is free and r2 is happy all those people who cant spend much money are disapointed, r2 is a company which is trying to get money from everyone now, no care about non cashier people only disapointmant
                      so all the free mahra, green bugger's and all the event rewards. and u are saying its only for cash ppl but ofcause it is if u want all the best stuff. and atlast non-casher have to stop crying over losing to casher's and not getting mount for free, thats just normal for a P2W game

Comment

Originally posted by Shinbaki View Post
                        really... you all messed up the west coast servers....and then you pushing Class Wars on us this quickly...giving those who won last class wars a huge advantage with them stupid +100 mounts....reallly R2....you all really need to get your stuff straight instead of messing with us and fix this stuff...Im not griping because of the fact im not a casher...but more or less for the cashers who like the competitive edge and now are at a massive disadvantage at least west coast servers any way.
                        Originally posted by Shinbaki View Post
                        The only possible way that you all could fix this issue, and be fair to everyone is to take the nether lycan away from everyone in tommorrows patch...
                        Not sure I follow your concern. I'm R2 West coast and was first place archer last time, so have the nether lycan for the longest possible period, and my nether lycan expires on Friday, and the 2nd and 3rd place finishers' nether lycans expired already. Sure, I'll have it for preliminaries, but frankly, the BR boost from it won't be making a difference in whether I qualify for final or not. And the nether lycan will have expired before the final, so I will get no boost from it then.

Comment

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
                          Not sure I follow your concern. I'm R2 West coast and was first place archer last time, so have the nether lycan for the longest possible period, and my nether lycan expires on Friday, and the 2nd and 3rd place finishers' nether lycans expired already. Sure, I'll have it for preliminaries, but frankly, the BR boost from it won't be making a difference in whether I qualify for final or not. And the nether lycan will have expired before the final, so I will get no boost from it then.
                          He probably means the Kong/Kabam/etc... west coast. CW was a week later and whatnot. Though I don't really see the point in the complaint, those who got the +100 mount are most likely going to do just as well as they would've done without it...

Comment

not talking pelimanaries fool my bro on Kabam S33 one of top dawg mages he could prolly pull top 3 this time you never know but hes ****** against people with an aditional 2500 BR

Comment

Originally posted by kapana View Post
                              Hmm.. I remember vouchers..but that's maybe just me haha and I was a noob at this time #05

Kessar !!! big fan here XD hope you'll win again (dont let that WilliamTell get ahead buahahahaha)

Comment

Working...
                              X