[Event] Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Magic Pot

Duration: 6/21 - 6/22 23:59(Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S478
    • Kabam: S1 - S96
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: During this promotion, spend Balens to activate the Magic Pot. Activating will cause the Magic Pot to summon up random rewards, even a chance at rare wings!
    • Spend 65 Balens to use the Magic Pot 1 time.
    • Spend 650 Balens to use the Magic Pot 10 times.
    • Spend 3250 Balens to use the Magic Pot 50 times.

Rules:
    • You can only Spend Unbound Balens to activate the Magic Pot.
    • The 6 items you see in the picture around the image of Magic Pot are the 6 Best but Not All items you can receive from this event.
    • When you activate the pot you have a chance to receive one of the items listed in the window when you click Get Items.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	1751769

Check the pictures listed below to see all the rewards you may win through the Magic Pot:

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	1751770

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	1751771

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	1751772

Name:	5.jpg
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	1751773

Well I guess I roll only 10 times since chance is 1 to 1000

Comment

whaat? now just cashers can make magic pot? whaat????? I love you r2 i dont say what i think because u censure me but I love you STOP PLEASE OR PEOPLE SEND U TO PARADISE
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-21-2014, 04:17 AM. Reason: Language
      Class: Knight
      Level: 76
      Br: 120.000

NO CASHER

Comment

Why shouldn't you guys give us few free tries so that everyone will get to enjoy this event? As long as I've been doing this magic pot stuff... it is not even giving away useful stuff...

Comment

im tired to see event to cashers and anyting to me and who dont use money im really tired u dont have shame any decence is time to make one event to people who dont have money please im tired to cashers event this forum dont help in noting if u dont have balens STOP STOPPPP NOW!!!!! IM REALLY VERY VERY ANGRY !

NO CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by diablo777 View Post
            im tired to see event to cashers and anyting to me and who dont use money im really tired u dont have shame any decence is time to make one event to people who dont have money please im tired to cashers event this forum dont help in noting if u dont have balens STOP STOPPPP NOW!!!!! IM REALLY VERY VERY ANGRY !
            I totally agree..This is Bull **** that they have to make events around the cashers..This is getting very old...Cant have no fun but the cashers can have all the want and keep getting stronger while us noncashers suffer...Very p1ssed off right now

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHavok View Post
              I totally agree..This is Bull **** that they have to make events around the cashers..This is getting very old...Cant have no fun but the cashers can have all the want and keep getting stronger while us noncashers suffer...Very p1ssed off right now
              they hate when who isnt casher get nice rewards because after cashers angry and they treat us if we arent noting in this game they just want cashers money and cashers play idk why we play here they never change i see now they never change and refine sylps bla bla bla stop please stop make circus in wartune fishing jewels plunder boss guild battle cashhhhwars cash magic pot divine altar chamber sylps duel arena duel arena party tanks... tanks with archers and mages LOOOL please stop make more circus in wartune

u know class wars im level 76 i fight with puple apollos and level 80 big cashers and i win 10 rounds and im not finalist lol

NO CASHER

Comment

this isn't the first time the magic pot is here, believe it is actually the 3rd time now. the first time players were given magic hammers to crack the pot, although i don't think the players received any hammers from events the last time i hope they will now.
                if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                  this isn't the first time the magic pot is here, believe it is actually the 3rd time now. the first time players were given magic hammers to crack the pot, although i don't think the players received any hammers from events the last time i hope they will now.
                  and? what u want? u think because u give us one chance to take free magic pot we are happy or what? i get bad very bad rewards when u give us free magic pot and now we cant? this event what r2 make now is just to full cashers all with money and now more money? u think we are beter because u say is first time magic pot is with money? u think we are idiots?

u joke or really u think we dont see r2 is just to cashers game?
                  u never can liar me because i know what is the truth sorry my friend.. u need try with others who believe u (;

SYLPS TO CASHERS MOUNTS TO CASHERS CASHWARS TO CASHERS TANKS TO CASHERS ALL HERE IS TO CASHERS NO JUST MAGIC BOX
                  Last edited by diablo777; 06-20-2014, 11:50 PM.

NO CASHER

Comment

start pump in some cash dude you think whinning here will do you any good?

Comment

Originally posted by ssigmass View Post
                      start pump in some cash dude you think whinning here will do you any good?
                      my stomach my head my eyes my bones hurt me 3 days ago and im here to make all events and what is my reward? 30 mahras and what is cashers reward who dont make noting? 3 mounts purple sylps magic pot... many maras many kyanites many wings many sepulcrums etc etc etc and my reward when im very very ill is 30 mahras im feel really bad -.-

NO CASHER

Comment

Rewards ar not that bad, But succes ratio is poor.

Name:	Untitled.png
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	1689702

Comment

Originally posted by diablo777 View Post
                          my stomach my head my eyes my bones hurt me 3 days ago and im here to make all events and what is my reward? 30 mahras and what is cashers reward who dont make noting? 3 mounts purple sylps magic pot... many maras many kyanites many wings many sepulcrums etc etc etc and my reward when im very very ill is 30 mahras im feel really bad -.-

Nobody is pushing you to play or spend "YOUR" money. I agree it's unfair, We should get thous 3 Hammer for free as we usualy did. I Don't think that admins even
                          reads our comments, so whining will not help.

Comment

events are ment to be for all players not just cashers go to any other game and thats how it works im on my last nerve with r2

Comment

What I wanna know is why was a r2vet, MAGISTER, on my server [S393] the other day lying to people ? He said, with a large bullhorn, that we should go do the sky trails everyday to get free horns to use on the magic pot.
                              There were no free horns to use for magic pot in sky trails.

Comment

Working...
                              X