Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Glory of Gods - Big Spender

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Glory of Gods - Big Spender

Duration: 6/23 – 6/25 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S479
    • Kabam: S1 – S97
    • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: Use Balens to purchase items in the Shop and be showered with unique rewards!

Rewards:
    • Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Crypt Tokens x80, Mahra x5, Star Sand x50, Gods' Gift x1
    • Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 400,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x100, Sylph Sepulcrum x10, Star Sand x100, Gods' Gift x2
    • Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 800,000 Gold, 400,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x300, Mahra x40, Star Sand x150, Gods' Gift x4
    • Spend 20,000 Balens to receive: 1,600,000 Gold, 800,000 Daru, Fate Stone x300, Sylph Sepulcrum x60, Star Tear Shard x50, Gods' Gift x6
    • Spend 30,000 Balens to receive: 3,200,000 Gold, 1,600,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x300, Star Tear Shard x100, Gods' Gift x10
    • Spend 50,000 Balens to receive: 4,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Crystal Shard x800, Star Tear Shard x150, Sylph Sepulcrum x150, Gods' Gift x20

Rules:
    • Rewards are based on total Balens Spent during the promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.
    • Bound Balens DO NOT count for this event.
    • Each reward level can only be redeemed Once.

Note: Rewards can be collected via the Hot Events panel.

and this promotion is for a BLINDE NOB

Comment

instead of make it to evolve sylph free u give it to the cashers very nice

Comment

Nice they are delay Gods Descent and put tear shard into big spender event haha

Comment

Let the whining begin.
          Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
            Let the whining begin.
            it normal for ppl to whine event with good event sadly

Comment

he is not whining cuz he will donate for it.

Comment

in hot event it says can be claimed once per day so is your spend count reset each day?

Comment

Here come the evolved sylphs.

Comment

would be nice to have VIP cards in shop again along with that event
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

300STS if you make the $500 spend, that is 6 ST, is a nice promotion for the one who likes to get things first and has to get it, there are others rewards that worth it, i would go for it if i'd have to, there are nice items that can't be get easyly, even with god decent, those gods are so hard to killl as i saw.
                      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                      Archer Linkoneusc
                      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

OMG spend my balens some hours before events start, hate R2Games when them dont can post 1-2 days before so man can keep and wait to the events will release.
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                          OMG spend my balens some hours before events start, hate R2Games when them dont can post 1-2 days before so man can keep and wait to the events will release.
                          happend to me too >.< so need to buy 30k balens agian so i could get my hercules

Comment

Added an analysis about this event to my blog:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.hu/20...-analysis.html
                            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

it would be nice if we could get more amount of bound ballens, even if bound ballens would be usefull in hot events anyways you will not be able to spend enought to get some items, maximum I ever got its 400 500 bound ballens per month, 500 bound ballens is nothing for per month for r2 prices, and EMMA you dont have heart with posting such promotions
                              Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 06-24-2014, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X