[Promotion] Kingly Steed Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Kingly Steed Pack

Duration: 6/29 - 7/1 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S482
    • Kabam: S1 - S98
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: We'll be having a special Mount Pack on sale in the next few days! Be sure to take advantage of this special pack before it ends!

Kingly Steed Card
    Price: 7995 Balens. Limit 1 per player

Kingly Steed Pack:
    • Kingly Steed Card x1
    • Mount Training Whip x100

Price: 8995 Balens. Limit 1 per player

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kingly Steed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	1752205

lol.. another great deal..
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

More B a l e n s E v e n t Please . . .

Comment

Can u be so kind and not to think about $$$$$$$ for once, and put a desent mount for the "Shadow Souls" Got 3k+ ....... plz.

Comment

all they did was color the loyal steed blue and charge $80/$90 bucks lmfao. watch more suckers buy this overprice ****

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
            all they did was color the loyal steed blue and charge $80/$90 bucks lmfao. watch more suckers buy this overprice ****
            yeap.. changing of the graphic.. they did not even put the stats of the mount.. but they remember to put the price tag of the mount.. lol

Comment

Many people got loly mount for free frome this free box in hot shop.

So if them release 2 x +40 mount one give a fairly chance to get for free for everybody i see alot of non spenders got the loly mount for free.
              So should not be supriced the other one should coste a cash.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

they put overpriced stuff because they know for sure ppl will buy it, oh sorry i said people, i meant dumb people. but hey who am i to judge right?! how long you think you will keep up like that? till the end of the game, or to the end of your life? DO YOU PLAN ON PAYING 500+ DOLLAR PER MONTH FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?! If the answer is yes, good go a head and accept what they give you without whinning, or else leave the game for christ sake

Comment

Originally posted by jonastx View Post
                  they put overpriced stuff because they know for sure ppl will buy it, oh sorry i said people, i meant dumb people. but hey who am i to judge right?! how long you think you will keep up like that? till the end of the game, or to the end of your life? DO YOU PLAN ON PAYING 500+ DOLLAR PER MONTH FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?! If the answer is yes, good go a head and accept what they give you without whinning, or else leave the game for christ sake
                  You're a bit off with $500 a month...
                  Its over 1k+, that is the norm.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                  I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                  I...I love you like a love song baby...
                  And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                  :o:o:o:o

Comment

if u buy all price will be overate................ this game system same like real life economy look at chinnese server u will be know why price so cheap

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                      1k a month cannot get you top 3 in cw.. most expensive game ever..

Comment

Slick move by Wartune selling this pack for 2 days and then making a spending event on the 3rd. Feel bad for all the people who bought it on the first day.
                        Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                          You think it's normal to spend $1k+ a month on a game? Some of you people need to get out or watch the news now and again. Half the world is starving while you burn your money!

Comment

wrong timing for me... would've bought if was 1 week earlier or later... second mount im a be missing...
                            no way for me to stay on top of the mount ranking now...
                            please sell this kind of sales for a longer time period...

oh right... to all those people who are starving... go complain at your government... they are the ones that should help you, for they are the ones who are responsible...
                            Last edited by Innominatum; 07-01-2014, 12:56 PM. Reason: typographical errors
                            Ingame Name : Innominatum
                            Server : S229 - Saber Dunes
                            Class : Archer

Comment

i bought it yesterday and now u give big spender event...oh man

Comment

Working...
                              X