Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/7 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidder89
    replied
    Originally posted by DamienRL View Post
    listen to all the seal players complain
    Right F holy seal right in the A haha im lvl 70 my seal is low because guess what, stun me for a couple rounds then i will just heal sylph and kill the majority of those who use it first move anyways. Im glad they are doing this make it so all the people who just camp out in the mid 60's with maxed out seal for level dont have that extra edge anymore. and there is no point in complaining about them doing this you can still all use it first turn but once it cools down you cant stun again. Get over it and learn how to duel. as for tok if you havent figured out to just stun them right before sylph usually 3rd turn then maybe there is something wrong which how much damage you are dealing if you have enough time to use it twice....

Leave a comment:

• ArEmO
    replied
    stun is useless now if that happened... lvl 60 to evolve the slyph another wrong move...

Leave a comment:

• lebann
    replied
    So you optimized stun.. lol thought so .. i better invest on talents as i allready do

Leave a comment:

• Repunze
    replied
    This will be unfair to those who worked so hard on their talent.. atleast make it works twice per batle like rune that hav 3 times limit..

Leave a comment:

• sonic999
    replied
    why change holy seal??????????????

Leave a comment:

• parasidiss
    replied
    pls make a convert choce for star tear

Leave a comment:

• caocal
    replied
    Holy seal is a skill, if u remove the stunning effect of 2nd usage, why not just remove this skill completely. that will make more ppl happier and the game fairer right? and we don't need to waste so much time improve it, and for those who did maxed it, too sad just be quiet or quit. :P

Leave a comment:

• parasidiss
    replied
    Originally posted by sandstorm7 View Post
    it dont matter only big spender can get 1k star sand at lv60 dude
    no man i got 940 im 69 lvl but havent tear to upgrade only 4 tear if lucky from wishing weel the day and need 50 for 1 star tear and need 10

Leave a comment:

• FMK
    replied
    HS has always been a problem in that it is too powerful and too level dependent
    This is why it has not been used in Class wars
    HOWEVER; since many of us have been forced to invest megabalens and thousands of hours of play time in pumping up HS, perhaps some compensation is due for weakening it!
    I suggest that all players with HS above 70 be given back their upgrade attempts so that they can be spent on other talents, and of course removing the HS-dependent limits on the other talents.

Mike Lukacs - - ZardOZ on S364 - - BR approx 200K - - #14 mage in last class wars
    Last edited by FMK; 07-06-2014, 01:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• goordo111
    replied
    Originally posted by kusoblahkuso View Post
    Reduced level requirements for unlocking sylph refine? seriously? I hope the difficulty of gaining the evolved sylph stays the same. If you start giving away star tears and sand or make them purchasable, you need to reimburse those that have already refined their sylphs. We worked hard to get to level 70 and farm the materials to evolve our sylph. Now you're dumbing it down?

Changing holy seal? Many of us worked hard to get our HS up so that we will not get stunned when we could have used the talent points on something more useful to us. Sure, this sounds good to those that have not put in the effort, but this is utter **. We better see a free talent respec come with this "Optimization of Holy Seal"

Resolved various typographical error? check bullet point 2. "Optimized" should be "Reduced".

Overall, I'm quite disappointed. You are changing the mechanics of the game to make everything easier and easier. The point of playing this game is to have challenges and goals to beat. You are effectively removing these aspects of the game and are making it less and less fun and unfair to those that have invested a significant amount of time, effort, and for some, real money. These "patches" are more like "inserting more stupidity into the game". To patch a product means to fix an existing problem. For example, poor coding that causes ToK, World Boss, or for that matter, the game to lag to no end. While you're at it, patch out the stupid fireworks that make the game lag some more. Please Optimize (term is used correctly) the performance of the game as it is now. Enhancements or new content is welcome. Change of mechanics is not.

Yeah .. what kuso said

Leave a comment:

• kusoblahkuso
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Patch notes:
    • Reduced level requirement for unlocking the Sylph Refine function from Lvl. 70 to Lvl. 60.
    • Optimized the effect of the Holy Seal skill: Holy Seal can only stun an enemy once during its first hit in battle, later effects during the same battle will only cause damage.
    • Resolved various typographical errors.
    Reduced level requirements for unlocking sylph refine? seriously? I hope the difficulty of gaining the evolved sylph stays the same. If you start giving away star tears and sand or make them purchasable, you need to reimburse those that have already refined their sylphs. We worked hard to get to level 70 and farm the materials to evolve our sylph. Now you're dumbing it down?

Changing holy seal? Many of us worked hard to get our HS up so that we will not get stunned when we could have used the talent points on something more useful to us. Sure, this sounds good to those that have not put in the effort, but this is utter **. We better see a free talent respec come with this "Optimization of Holy Seal"

Resolved various typographical error? check bullet point 2. "Optimized" should be "Reduced".

Overall, I'm quite disappointed. You are changing the mechanics of the game to make everything easier and easier. The point of playing this game is to have challenges and goals to beat. You are effectively removing these aspects of the game and are making it less and less fun and unfair to those that have invested a significant amount of time, effort, and for some, real money. These "patches" are more like "inserting more stupidity into the game". To patch a product means to fix an existing problem. For example, poor coding that causes ToK, World Boss, or for that matter, the game to lag to no end. While you're at it, patch out the stupid fireworks that make the game lag some more. Please Optimize (term is used correctly) the performance of the game as it is now. Enhancements or new content is welcome. Change of mechanics is not.

Leave a comment:

• OffTheMark
    replied
    All I see is complaints about HS this and HS that,But the real story here should be level 60 cashers with evolved pets are going to kick your ***** in bg's now. So watch out level 55- 64 and 65-74 bg here comes the Boom and ching ching ,bling bling ,Mo money all stars HS is not the whole game never was and at this stage "Slyphs
    " are the real fighters not your toon. the strongest toons get owned by evolved pets!! But lets all remember this is a Free (pay to win) game haha !!

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Nerf HS and no low lvl br gonna get a TOK spot when one is dressed :P that is awsome

Leave a comment:

• ROMEOKING
    replied
    Tok is not removed in china. they have no tok since start.

Leave a comment:

• R253691709
    replied
    The level requirement is fine it's the quality requirement that need to be fix.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X