Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/7 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R26991997 View Post
    For chickens that whine about HS. It was never meant to be anything else than leveling slowerer. Learn to fight and not use chicken tactics like HS, chaos, amnesia or blood runes.
    why chaos, amnesia or blood runes consider as chicken tactics? so you think we can only use brutal and heal rune?
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• Originally posted by dεaRT View Post
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ylph-Evolution

What the hell is wrong with you R2 ? You`ve made me level to 70 just to evolve Gaia and now requirements are for level 60 ? Are you ever doing something good ? ♥♥♥♥ brain monkeys
      Nobody MADE you level to 70, it was YOUR choice. That is the problem with this game, everybody wants everything yesterday and very few have the patience to level their characters properly. That's why 80 BG is full of people asking for 2 easy kills. Don't ask me, because I won't help somebody that shouldn't even be there.

Comment

• How long has this been going on? and ty for the answer...
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

• guys come on this game is awesome , cash or not everyone must evolve or perish , r2 games evolution is in the air lets just play if it was easy you wouldnt play get over it and adapt

Comment

• Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            why chaos, amnesia or blood runes consider as chicken tactics? so you think we can only use brutal and heal rune?
            Whats the difference between HS and chaos. Its one turn and u r hitting friends, not standing still. Difference of HS an amnesia. U cant use the skills u have taken with u instead of not using any skill. Diff between HS and blood. U r doing damage when u r not doing anything compared to doing damage when opponent is doing nothing. All in all u r gating advantage of more damage by doing nothing or close to nothing. Thats my definition of chicken taktiks.

BTW There are more than 5 runes AFAIK.
            Last edited by R26991997; 07-07-2014, 04:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
              Do not worry about it, they will relize more things to make peeps spend, there is not point charging you for somthing you alredy have.
              Oh, so when you evolve Sylph and buy new spells and then you lose one that you have already PAID for, you will see the point in charging you for something you already had. :P

Comment

• OMG that HS **** is really LAME

then take out the awekening in ToK for the enemy their sylphs
                stunn is the only thing we sometimes can pass it

don t care for HS in bg or arena

but it was a good skill in ToK

not happy with this !!!!
                Let the Darkside influence you

Comment

• wakowako great job r2!

Comment

• btw when that maintrance will end? need go to work in 40 minutes

Comment

• Yeah.. well guys how many off u use HS several times in one baddle in BG or Arena? There is no time for that.. usually there is not so long fights in BG..arena maybe, but then again I have never used HS more than once/baddle in BG or arena. But in TOK, yes, too manage TOK Hard and TOK NM and even sometimes in normal u have too stund twice.. once in the start and second when they sylph.. so after this there wont be some point doing TOK.. unless TOK NM is naked.. Hole this thing sound a little weard in my ears... If R2 wana change the funktion off HS bc peeps complain about being stunned - why would they just change the funktion so that it be usuless in TOK but still as usefull in arena and BG..where these complaining peeps are?
                      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

• r2 if u continue this way then i can see ur future.........all players will quit soon.
                        SERVER-R2games 392
                        NAME-♂KING♂
                        GUILD-STRONGHOLD
                        CLASS-ARCHER
                        TYPE-FREE
                        BR-320K

SYLPH-2 STAR HERCULES

Comment

• SERVER-R2games s300 (the best guild mage ever legendary)*DarkStrom Br 235k+
                          NAME-welcome
                          GUILD-Elysium
                          CLASS-Mage
                          TYPE-NON CASHER
                          BR-80k+

thanks for the infomations.
                          Last edited by W3LCOME; 07-07-2014, 04:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R26910819 View Post
                            btw when that maintrance will end? need go to work in 40 minutes
                            go work 1st.. wartune 2nd..
                            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammyâ„¢ View Post
                              you are happy.. good good.. that is the whole point..
                              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Another "nerf" to appease the heavy casher's you have been complaining for months that non casher's can take advantage of certain things in the game to try and stay caught up.
                                Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                                • Optimized the effect of the Holy Seal skill: Holy Seal can only stun an enemy once during its first hit in battle, later effects during the same battle will only cause damage.

Comment

Working...
                                X