Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/7 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in any case I never ever needed 2 times to stun someone....especially when sylphs came in game

always stuned when they about to near 50% boost dmg or when sylph so no big deal in nerfing hs battles are to short anyway because of sylphs huge dmg

Comment

Originally posted by superace11 View Post
      [*]Optimized the effect of the Holy Seal skill: Holy Seal can only stun an enemy once during its first hit in battle, later effects during the same battle will only cause damage) This will favor those whales that only know how to lvl up and cash.....just like zebq....
      It might probably mean less whining of people in bg.

Comment

Originally posted by dεaRT View Post
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ylph-Evolution

What the hell is wrong with you R2 ? You`ve made me level to 70 just to evolve Gaia and now requirements are for level 60 ? Are you ever doing something good ? ♥♥♥♥ brain monkeys
        even at 60 also not easy to evolve..
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-04-2014, 01:10 PM.
        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

yayayayv awsome thing is coming infuture then for now its cool so no one can stuin me seconf time yayayayayya

Comment

You can lower till the level to 1, but, what will happen with the purple quality?. The most of players need more than 900 Mahras to get that. And, not saying that Mahras are get in that ridiculous events, or, that little chest, or cra.p like that. That happens when they think with the wallet and not with the head. Epic Fail.

Comment

wow that mean's people in the 40s category in Arena and BG are going to get a more fair game. Stun once per round wow, so epic and broken

Comment

Originally posted by dεaRT View Post
                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ylph-Evolution

What the hell is wrong with you R2 ? You`ve made me level to 70 just to evolve Gaia and now requirements are for level 60 ? Are you ever doing something good ? ♥♥♥♥ brain monkeys

Ah dεaRT, maddening, isn't it? Wish we had a crystal ball.
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-04-2014, 01:11 PM.

Comment

might there be a transaction for a single day event

Comment

[QUOTE=Optimized the effect of the Holy Seal skill: Holy Seal can only stun an enemy once during its first hit in battle, later effects during the same battle will only cause damage.[/QUOTE]

So I have a question. Does this mean 1 person can get stunned only once per match? The reason I ask is, if in arena player 1 stuns you for 3 rounds, then can player 2 still stun you for another 3 rounds? And Player 3? Same in Guild Battle with 4 opponents?

Or does this mean 1 player can only get stunned for 3 rounds max per battle regardless of the number of people using stun against them.

Kabam - Server S84
                    IGN - Agni
                    Level - Sacred Dragon Warlock
                    Class - Mage
                    BR - 465K and climbing
                    Honour Rank - Mythic Dragon Rider

Comment

Originally posted by Agni_84 View Post
                      does this mean 1 player can only get stunned for 3 rounds max per battle regardless of the number of people using stun against them.
                      by description, probably yes and lets hope we dont jinx it.
                      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

My weapon is bug
                        s196
                        Yato

Comment

goodbye ♥♥♥♥ stunner you cant stunned me 3x now hahahahahaha! this is awesome
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-06-2014, 12:12 AM. Reason: language
                          S255: Shadow Cavern
                          Guild: BloodLust
                          Character: Knight
                          Level: 64
                          Battle Rating: 105k and counting
                          Honor: Lord Devine

"I am who I am today, Because of the choices I made yesterday"

Comment

THis HS change is lame. In BG 99,9% mathes lasts under minute so even if you want you cant stun 2x. Only effect tok and GA what a **** that is. Many will soon see this change is ****!

Comment

Originally posted by slikec View Post
                              THis HS change is lame. In BG 99,9% mathes lasts under minute so even if you want you cant stun 2x. Only effect tok and GA what a **** that is. Many will soon see this change is ****!
                              One day tok will be removed.

Comment

I dissagree with the double stun, wouldnt matter so much if targeting wasnt so bad. WT should make the stun work as follows once a player is stunned, it shouldnt target same player....have always hated that aspect of targeting. Also I agree with the other poster in regards to TOK having evolved sylphs is plain stupid. if no one in your group has a sylph evolved. sylph strength of monsters should be close to player sylph strength.

Comment

Working...
                                X