Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/7 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first it isnt fair to all players who worked so hard to get thy talents to 99 . due to all the new cashiers crying about it .. second lowering the sylth to 60 for the new cashers isnt fair either .. so now lvl60s can beat lvl 80s lol what a joke ..but as not many know this the ELITE club makes a lot of these rules as people know they are top cashiers .. i got such low standards on R2 doesnt shock me what they do for all the cashiers .. lmao and i probably get banded for other 3 days lol oh well lol
    KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

You are playing free and sealing my cash player .. see what i'm gonna do ... DANG!!!!! Seal works once
      Knight
      Emerald Falls

Comment

@ when we have a honest vip lottery in which we get the things that are put there for nothing, (I mean the big prizes that we never really win them..)

Comment

Originally posted by KostasPap View Post
          so ***** idiots in R2 , that means whoever invested in HS get screwed (im talking about the players that havent maxed talent yet).
          TOK with even 1 dressed is screwed

whats next???

i see the sign "QUIT" lightening and the door is opening
          Since we can stun only once as of this Maintenance, I'm sure the same thing is happening in The Divine Comedy.

Comment

so ***** idiots in R2 , that means whoever invested in HS get screwed (im talking about the players that havent maxed talent yet).

whats next???

well for the idiots who are obsesed with hs time for you to suffer,as for tok do it without hs??lol

Comment

they should fix the lag we face in GBs, ToK, Spire and WB and should also fix the stupid mismatch in Arena and BGs. HTH can I beat another player in BGs that has 50k more br than me.
              IGN: princestewii
              Class: Archer
              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

whats next???

Not relly true still need buy Holy seal for get lvl 10 one the other skills.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Agni_84 View Post
                  So I have a question. Does this mean 1 person can get stunned only once per match? The reason I ask is, if in arena player 1 stuns you for 3 rounds, then can player 2 still stun you for another 3 rounds? And Player 3? Same in Guild Battle with 4 opponents?

Or does this mean 1 player can only get stunned for 3 rounds max per battle regardless of the number of people using stun against them.
                  If four people in gb or where else stun one person the first times, it's going to work. But when they try to use it the second time, it wont work.

Comment

Originally posted by alexu21 View Post
                    O yea thx... pls remove tok if you make so hard to kill something there
                    TOK and Tank is removed frome China, so i guess its will be removed here to later.
                    Character - Taggen
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                      TOK and Tank is removed frome China, so i guess its will be removed here to later.
                      There are Tanks in china

Comment

The level requirement is fine it's the quality requirement that need to be fix.

Comment

Tok is not removed in china. they have no tok since start.

Comment

Nerf HS and no low lvl br gonna get a TOK spot when one is dressed :P that is awsome
                            Character - Taggen
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

All I see is complaints about HS this and HS that,But the real story here should be level 60 cashers with evolved pets are going to kick your ***** in bg's now. So watch out level 55- 64 and 65-74 bg here comes the Boom and ching ching ,bling bling ,Mo money all stars HS is not the whole game never was and at this stage "Slyphs
                              " are the real fighters not your toon. the strongest toons get owned by evolved pets!! But lets all remember this is a Free (pay to win) game haha !!

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                                Patch notes:
                                • Reduced level requirement for unlocking the Sylph Refine function from Lvl. 70 to Lvl. 60.
                                • Optimized the effect of the Holy Seal skill: Holy Seal can only stun an enemy once during its first hit in battle, later effects during the same battle will only cause damage.
                                • Resolved various typographical errors.
                                Reduced level requirements for unlocking sylph refine? seriously? I hope the difficulty of gaining the evolved sylph stays the same. If you start giving away star tears and sand or make them purchasable, you need to reimburse those that have already refined their sylphs. We worked hard to get to level 70 and farm the materials to evolve our sylph. Now you're dumbing it down?

Changing holy seal? Many of us worked hard to get our HS up so that we will not get stunned when we could have used the talent points on something more useful to us. Sure, this sounds good to those that have not put in the effort, but this is utter **. We better see a free talent respec come with this "Optimization of Holy Seal"

Resolved various typographical error? check bullet point 2. "Optimized" should be "Reduced".

Overall, I'm quite disappointed. You are changing the mechanics of the game to make everything easier and easier. The point of playing this game is to have challenges and goals to beat. You are effectively removing these aspects of the game and are making it less and less fun and unfair to those that have invested a significant amount of time, effort, and for some, real money. These "patches" are more like "inserting more stupidity into the game". To patch a product means to fix an existing problem. For example, poor coding that causes ToK, World Boss, or for that matter, the game to lag to no end. While you're at it, patch out the stupid fireworks that make the game lag some more. Please Optimize (term is used correctly) the performance of the game as it is now. Enhancements or new content is welcome. Change of mechanics is not.

Comment

Working...
                                X