Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/7 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know why ppl think they will have easy time now with hs they will be stuned again for number rounds depending on hs lvl

I stun at 50% before going to sylph and finish them off so no need before and no time later than that to stun

Comment

• bleh..................................................................................................................................................................
      Last edited by R215840126; 07-06-2014, 05:18 PM. Reason: bleh

Comment

• IGN: jrimba
        Level: 71
        Class: Archer
        Guild: Honor
        Server: 196-Manbrough Way
        Br: 150k and counting
        just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

• Before, most players (mostly ppl with low level HS whined because they got stunned by many times in a battle, now that HS's stun effect will be reduce to one, sure many complained (mostly ppl with High-level HS) Well its implemented first in Wartune China and I'm not sure if they can ignore that patch or not since they are just franchised this game and made a platform in R2.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

• This is getting harder now in Tok .....

Comment

• it's obv they want people to level so they're doing this to try and prevent camping at low levels while people work on hs.
              Knight - Kabam - S1
              Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

• Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                it's obv they want people to level so they're doing this to try and prevent camping at low levels while people work on hs.
                So why do they want everybody to level fast? What's in it for the devs if that happens?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidder89 View Post
                  as for tok if you havent figured out to just stun them right before sylph usually 3rd turn then maybe there is something wrong which how much damage you are dealing if you have enough time to use it twice....
                  Right because everybody has the 200K+ BR needed win in TOK NM when they're all dressed.

Comment

• do give us another mount for shadow soul pls pls pls.. like 3k shadow soul for it. : )
                    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      Woooot more fun battles in bg finally
                      Only noobs complaine about holy seal people some alredy have maxed 99 hs will not be ablet to stun them.
                      And noobs will never get to play TOK with any stronger people.

I will never let any lesser that 170k+ br unbuffed play in my TOK after nerf.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• atleast be happy tok nm is naked most of the time

Comment

• "Optimized the effect of the Holy Seal skill" Not sure you should call it an 'optimization'... Lol sounds like 'optimization' is the ONLY positive word: "Holy Seal can only stun an enemy once during its first hit in battle, later effects during the same battle will only cause damage." narf... point...

Comment

• aww please don't cry..... you know you can max both holy seal and talents right? so at a certain point who cares what you've leveled everything is maxed. And you can still stun people with holy seal just not multiple times in the same battle. If you needed more than one stun to beat someone then you had no business beating them in the first place. Holy seal is a crutch for weaker players. It's not balanced at all. Perhaps that's why it's excluded from class wars altogether. Reliance on HS is unhealthy. It doesn't promote good dueling habits or give an accurate indicator of strength. For many if not all leveling your HS should be looked at as a defensive measure not an offensive one.

Comment

• what new event after maintance??

Comment

• Originally posted by BMMG19 View Post
                                so buy buy cupcake losers who only thing they have is stun
                                i dun think you can even beat any of them even if they dun stun.. lol
                                “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Working...
                                X