Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/7 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol...... use less
    Class : Archer
    Guild: **Chaos**(S310)
    Name : Axel
    Title :Astral Master

Sylph Iris Amazon Gaia
    Finally Have Apollo Hadεs
    NO cashing until R2 give non greedy events.. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
      So why do they want everybody to level fast? What's in it for the devs if that happens?
      what you mean level fast? i dun see level 81..
      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by ArEmO View Post
        stun is useless now if that happened... lvl 60 to evolve the slyph another wrong move...
        everything seen wrong to you.. what is right for you? free 1k balens after each weekly maintenance? : )

Comment

• What is about all of you "i worked so hard leveling my hs" idiots dont you get about the fact that HS is not being taken out of the game it is being reduced to one stun per battle. so all you losers who stun first move or even stun before sylph you are still going to be able to do that and honestly who is in battle long enough to use HS twice in pvp, and as far as TOK stun third round before sylph and stop using it first round and there wont be enough time left in fight to use it again. like if you guys put any effort into actually figuring out how to use your skills instead of relying on HS you would be complaining. my HS is 25 at lvl 70 you know why? because i dont need to use it in every pvp fight i get into. its no wonder i end up beating people so easily in CW lately because you all dont have your handy tool of i know how to not level up for 6 months and sit in 64-69 range. grow up level up get more skills and quit crying because nobody is paying for your talent reset if you were idiots and only invested in HS thats your own fault and pay for it yourself.

Comment

• again

again maintenance , why we do not ever day this its funny for uss
            1 a week is enaf dont you think so

Comment

• Originally posted by Agni_84 View Post
              So I have a question. Does this mean 1 person can get stunned only once per match? The reason I ask is, if in arena player 1 stuns you for 3 rounds, then can player 2 still stun you for another 3 rounds? And Player 3? Same in Guild Battle with 4 opponents?

Or does this mean 1 player can only get stunned for 3 rounds max per battle regardless of the number of people using stun against them.
              Best question so far. Want to know that answer too.
              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• So in total cuz of few low level insane cashers you are scrеwing the game, rly "good" job! So requirement for sylph evolving is lowered, hs is limited... so all those bullies lvl 60-68 that spend 1000s will have huge advantage. Why R2 u r making so stupid changes that will help to small group of players and in same time you are scrеwing all rest players?! And those stupid big spenders that cried for this change then will cry again, cuz they will be helpless in ToK...

And one more thing - you dont want to be stunned? - ok - level up and upgrade your HS! Its their choise to stay on low levels, but then they MUST accept that they will be stunned again and again.
                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Originally posted by jrimba View Post
                  i seen that jr lol :-P
                  IGN: Wickked
                  Level: 80
                  Class: Archer
                  Guild: Skypea
                  Server: 186 Windhollow
                  Br- 308 M

Comment

• im sad about the HS, I maximized my HS because its the way I defend my character in battle, if they don't want to get stunned, then they need to work for their HS as simply as that, don't get jelous to those who can stunned you, you need to work for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mightylouie View Post
                      im sad about the HS, I maximized my HS because its the way I defend my character in battle, if they don't want to get stunned, then they need to work for their HS as simply as that, don't get jelous to those who can stunned you, you need to work for it.
                      +1.. well said..

Comment

• Originally posted by xStormy View Post
                        aww please don't cry..... you know you can max both holy seal and talents right? so at a certain point who cares what you've leveled everything is maxed. And you can still stun people with holy seal just not multiple times in the same battle. If you needed more than one stun to beat someone then you had no business beating them in the first place. Holy seal is a crutch for weaker players. It's not balanced at all. Perhaps that's why it's excluded from class wars altogether. Reliance on HS is unhealthy. It doesn't promote good dueling habits or give an accurate indicator of strength. For many if not all leveling your HS should be looked at as a defensive measure not an offensive one.
                        Seems like you've been stunned a lot
                        IGN: princestewii
                        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• Originally posted by sandstorm7 View Post
                          it dont matter only big spender can get 1k star sand at lv60 dude
                          hes got a point there lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickkedfoxy View Post
                            i seen that jr lol :-P

wickked!
                            IGN: jrimba
                            Level: 71
                            Guild: Honor
                            Server: 196-Manbrough Way
                            Br: 150k and counting
                            just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

• maintenance soon.. so i guess alot of people be flooding this thread again.. : )

Comment

• Remove tok and put another way to make insignia cuz in tok all is dressed at normal, hard ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Working...
                                X