No announcement yet.

Wartune Summer Sunshine Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canwe opensunshine chest with bound balens please.
    I AM A FULL BLOODED IGOROT

S189 (IRONSHORE) - IGOROTAK

Comment

thank you bugtune!!!! you've made it so that only the lucky mega cashers can do anything in this game. honestly, the game is becoming a flat out joke.

Comment

Originally posted by FlorinSGT View Post
        i`ve calculated and as a non`casher too , you get 36 Sunshine Pack`s theat means if you get (most likely) beam of light because there is 50% chance to get it when opening a box (maybe more) so you see : Sunshine Pack * 36 = 1404 balens - theat you get for free theat means a clothing and why not 36 chance`s to get the mount a few low br non`casher`s got the last event mount in my serv and i`m not 1 of them )) they opened like 10 box`s and me did the whip event a lot and open`ed like 30 and still nothing , so luck luck luck ))
        You are from mars or R2 pay money for this post?
        50% chance-kiding. In previuos event me use over 100 box and finaly can,t colect 300 medalion (inclusea done all quests, not talk about mount, those never see).
        And Cloud Sailor you will see as own ear

Comment

Originally posted by Spine.S420 View Post
          no SC Event :'( :'(
          It's on the 12th. R2 NEVER posts it until same day. Other publishers do. Simple.

Comment

well, I expected this event to suck but it still beat my expectations in the sense that it's WORSE than I anticipated. God's Gift Event last time was like giving hope with the tons of medals given out but ending with ppl usually having 180 or 170 medals. Not enough for even 1 piece of clothing.
            This time they reduced the number of event items required but guess what? They reduced the number of event items you can get as well! And they even made it 100% based on chance for you to get those Beams. I mean, I can already sense noncasher ppl getting only gold or at best 20-25 beams from this event.
            Seriously, based on past experience, I'm betting this is what exactly will happen.

R2... you're getting worse with every passing month. Just saying :P

IGN: PrincessArya/LadyArya/Cleo
            BR: 179315/170765/164810

Class: Archer/Mage/Mage
            Server: ALL S69
            Guild:
            ALL in Epic
            Honor: High Commander/Imperial Commander/Elite Crusader
            Level: ALL 80
            Adv. Level:
            Honorary Dragon Ranger/Warlock/Warlock Lvl. 3

I try to be nice to those who pis.s me off the 1st time. I am a bit.ch to those who pis.s me off again after the 1st time.

My humble attempt at "Soloing" Spire a long time ago:

Comment

lolz nice events,i think 200 piecies for thw mount its easy target

Comment

Originally posted by FhateForever View Post
                R2... you're getting worse with every passing month. Just saying :P
                Yep could not have been said better!

Comment

SC event sucks anyway. so who care?

Summer Sunshine - Soul Engraving Bonus
                  Dates: July 12th - July 13th

Objective:
                  Engrave your Soul with the required amount of Soul Ccystal to be rewarded. This quest has unlimited attempts.

Rewards:
                  Soul Engraving (100): 100,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x30, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1
                  Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

wow R2 u're getting more stingy day by day heheee just saying

Comment

Originally posted by ylts01 View Post

Objective:
                      Engrave your Soul with the required amount of Soul Ccystal to be rewarded. This quest has unlimited attempts.

Rewards:
                      Soul Engraving (100): 100,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x30, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1
                      Gold, Daru, 30 Souls and a gem pack?
                      Now that's what I like
                      Well now at least there's something I can look forward to for this month XD
                      Kinda need a ton of daru as I'm gonna start power leveling again XD

IGN: PrincessArya/LadyArya/Cleo
                      BR: 179315/170765/164810

Class: Archer/Mage/Mage
                      Server: ALL S69
                      Guild:
                      ALL in Epic
                      Honor: High Commander/Imperial Commander/Elite Crusader
                      Level: ALL 80
                      Adv. Level:
                      Honorary Dragon Ranger/Warlock/Warlock Lvl. 3

I try to be nice to those who pis.s me off the 1st time. I am a bit.ch to those who pis.s me off again after the 1st time.

My humble attempt at "Soloing" Spire a long time ago:

Comment

im afraid that with the amount of chests and chance to get light pieces things, it will be hard to get 30 pieces for free. So for doing event quests there is a chance you won't be able to get event pieces at all if you're unlucky...

Comment

Originally posted by ylts01 View Post

Objective:

Rewards:
                          no it is the best sc event for me except the one giving event item

30% bonus back is always nice for my sc lvl boost
                          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                          IGN: Kimwong
                          CLASS: Knight
                          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                            im afraid that with the amount of chests and chance to get light pieces things, it will be hard to get 30 pieces for free. So for doing event quests there is a chance you won't be able to get event pieces at all if you're unlucky...

yeee another event ill miss out on since s471 does not allow me to log in before 11 pm server time and it kicks me kicks me out again around 6 am server time( hoping today maint will fix it )

Comment

If you geniuses haven't figured it out by now:
                              A. This is part 1 of the event series. Part 2 still to come, meaning more boxes.
                              B. The event is identical to the previous one, meaning 1% or less will get mount, and the rest will either get 40 mahra/sepulcrum or a piece of clothing.
                              IGN: AncientEvil
                              Server: EU-271+merged
                              Class: Archer
                              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Summer Chest-Inventory trash
                                •Radiant Chest x1-nothing need it
                                •50,000 Gold-almost not need
                                •50,000 Daru-not need it-nobs item (trops skill lv10 and soon colect milliard daru without any using)
                                •Soul Crystal x10-welcome item but to low amount
                                •5 Insignia-not need it(nobs item)
                                •Sylph Sepulcrum x1-welcome item (to low amount)
                                Sum Summarum no event again
                                Also R2 please explain how i can up my sylph with gold? (in sylph resourse pack i am getting gold) You are so gready what not give any item free? In sylph resourse pack you give gold, those we can,t use for sylph, what its means? you are smart we are monkey? or its is mockery?
                                Another thing in all baners i see wartune strategy MMORPG game. Where is strategy in wartune can you explain? At first get live pvp, when talk about strategy All your pvp just for nobs, after apply LD and synhese 2 mounts, nothing play BG, arena and all fighting are mp, wb the same each day, sorry but solitaire much better, each time you got another combination so i think solitaire more strategy than wartune.
                                Again new stats for cashers,( before this mount its was +490 all stats for cashers vs non cashers), show money power guys and feed R2

Comment

Working...
                                X