Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Summer Sunshine Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is another joke i mean we get 36 chest and how much Beam of Lights we can get it ?? i think about 10 and what to do with them 0.o
    0 no r2 10 is to much you should give us 5 or better nothing omg!!! you must calculate again

Comment

Originally posted by TheGagec View Post
      this is another joke i mean we get 36 chest and how much Beam of Lights we can get it ?? i think about 10 and what to do with them 0.o
      0 no r2 10 is to much you should give us 5 or better nothing omg!!! you must calculate again
      i agree... they should give beams of light in events as boxes too like the past event, or giive more boxes per event, maybe x2 or x3 boxes so if we do not get the mount at lest will be able to get a cloth pice and another cheaper thing.
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Am relly like them give box instent of events itmes, That make us a chance to get everything with some luck.

But ofc 2 or 3x box per events should be great. Events itmes should them quit give just box in that why nobody can complaine them dosent have any chance to get it like the spenders as my self.

But them totaly put this events in wrong day time has no Credit card again before i coming home forgot it home.
        So need to miss alot of stuff this events.

But the mount that will coming in Hot Shop for sure later.

But box Tumb up.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Holyblaze View Post
          If you didn't know that by now let me be the one with the good news for you...you could buy 2000 boxes and still not get the mount...am I Santa Claus or what!!

Also tired of people complaining over and over again...do you hear cashiers complaining on how many boxes they need to open to get the damn mount each month, I don't think so. Some people will simply never be happy about anything. Instead of complaining you are not getting enough here, just play another game and pay your monthly fee. Then you'll be equal to everyone but you'll need to grind and work hard to get what you want.

If you want to be constructive, go and put your ideas down in the suggestions section and stop bragging about wanting to have for free the same stuff people pay a lot of money to acquire.

If the concept doesn't suit you, find another one there is thousands of game out there for you.
          hmm im casher and i dont complayn im not the most luky sins at 1 event for hades open a 2000 ++ boxes just wont to admit not 1 drop maunt with cash or witaut and i pley not in 1 server is not point if i getit is a point if it realy drop a maunth
          ❤PaTeNcE❤
          Even the future has an end

Comment

ist ther enione wath get this maunt from box drop ?
            ❤PaTeNcE❤
            Even the future has an end

Comment

A non-casher guildee got the mount this morning... So, less than than 10 boxes? Lucky, lucky guy.

Going to wait until the last 3 days to open mine and see what I get, lol.
              Meichien lvl 74 archer
              Guild: "TheSaints" of kabam-s25/15 US West
              Play-style: Light-casher noob

Comment

Originally posted by Holyblaze View Post
                Also tired of people complaining over and over again...do you hear cashiers complaining on how many boxes they need to open to get the damn mount each month, I don't think so.
                Actually, yes. Yes I do.

Comment

if u guys didnt notice they reduce the number of event items from the 39 balen boxes (sunshine boxes for this event) from 5 to 1. god boxes last event gave a chance at 5 medals per box. this event just 1 sunshine beam per box chance.

Comment

why server 389 nothing event sylph arena ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                      if u guys didnt notice they reduce the number of event items from the 39 balen boxes (sunshine boxes for this event) from 5 to 1. god boxes last event gave a chance at 5 medals per box. this event just 1 sunshine beam per box chance.
                      True, but item prices went down as well. Not quite 5x cheaper, but still it's not too bad.
                      Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

• Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                        i agree... they should give beams of light in events as boxes too like the past event, or giive more boxes per event, maybe x2 or x3 boxes so if we do not get the mount at lest will be able to get a cloth pice and another cheaper thing.
                        or extend the event days..
                        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• gm whu onli make a event for donor we are dont have money to get a balens make a some event for us no donor pliz,this is not ok.

Comment

• keep it up r2 soon all will leave this game

Comment

• hahahaha again R2 fail..... Lot, lot, lot of ppl get 100 runestone but no mount ....

Comment

• wow...so many entitled players out there.

First of, I'm not a casher. The balens I play with are bound, given to me by R2 for playing every day.

Secondly, as a non casher, I don't expect to get enough of the event items to trade for the clothing, let alone the mounts. If I get lucky and score, then I am excited.

As someone pointed out, mahra is now a reward for doing the sylph battle events, as well as a drop in the sky trials horn gamble instead of the event exchange. With luck, I make 30 mahra a week (about 130 a month). With the old event exchange, I'd make about 100 for the month so I think I'm doing better now, and I get to spend my reward items on something else. I know it will take me about 4 months to get my first evolved sylph, but I need to get the sand and the tears as well in that timeframe.

In the mean time, I save my SC's, MTW's and gems for the monthly event, as well as my cards and battle protection crystals which are new collectables.

So the only thing I'm missing out on is the clothing and mounts, to which the cashers are paying a lot of money for.

Oh... and so far from 11 Chests, 6 Beams of Light, so the estimate of 50% is close
                                Last edited by paladinexp; 07-08-2014, 06:28 PM.
                                Server: S273
                                Name: Paladinexp
                                Class: Knight
                                Level: 80, BR 175k
                                1 star Purple Hercules, 1 star Purple Iris, 1 star purple Amazon Queen

Guild Master: Empire

Comment

Working...
                                X