Wartune Weekly Server Launches 7/7 - 7/13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Server Launches 7/7 - 7/13

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:

On Monday the 7th of July at 12:00 PM EDT, we'll be releasing S502 City of Scepters, an East Coast Server.

On Wednesday the 9th of July at 9:00 AM PDT, we'll be releasing S503 Shatterfall, a West Coast Server.

On Friday the 11th of July at 5:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing S504 Misty Gardens, a European Server.

On Sunday the 13th of July at 12:00 PM EDT, we'll be releasing S505 White Castle, an East Coast Server.

You can check out all the activities and promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Stay tuned for our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!

why no new oceanic server? im waiting for it

Comment

Me, too. I am waiting (

Comment

me too waiting for oceanic server

Comment

i also am looking for a new oceanic server

Comment

lucky S502+ they have special tailor event. 475-501 have none. why the injustice? T_T
            S292 Archer level 46
            35k BR (with blessing wheel)
            August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
            283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
            May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

Can't wait for server 505 here I come
              I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

me to i cant wait for 505

Comment

why is this server late!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X