[Promotion] Glistening Wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Glistening Wings

Duration: 7/8 - 7/10 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S487
    • Kabam: S1 – S99
    • Armor Games: S1 – S8

Description: Available through the next few days, a pair of wings will be on sale in the Shop!
    • Glistening Wings x1

Price: 1995 Balens. Limit of 5 per day.

Was to close to this events alredy have it, just sad is not sells another wings and cloths some is older, mabye Royal Set.

This set was relly new so no buy for me this game :/
    But tumb up
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
      Was to close to this events alredy have it, just sad is not sells another wings and cloths some is older, mabye Royal Set.

But tumb up
      wait for the sales.. am sure they have sales for this later on.. lol

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post

But tumb up
      wait for the sales.. am sure they have sales for this later on.. lol
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 07-09-2014, 04:58 AM.
      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Nice to see wings are same price on special as they are normally

Comment

EMPEROR WINGS Please =D

Comment

I dont remember how many i pay to get wing and cloth few month ago for this "S" set .... But R2 you make big mistake to do this .... I NEVER RECHARGE AGAIN WITH BIG SPENDER EVENT TO GET CLOTH !!!

- Poseidon set -> Big Spender Event $500 -> 2 month after Set is sold for 2000 balens
            - Glistering set -> Event need spend more than $150 to get the set - 2 month after set is sold for 2000 balens

Say good bye to my money R2 Game of Cupcaked marketing services !
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 07-09-2014, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Royal set. <3
              One of the few sets I actually think looks attractive. I'd love to see that on sale sometime soon.
              To Willow:
              Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by benoooo View Post
                I dont remember how many i pay to get wing and cloth few month ago for this "S" set .... But R2 you make big mistake to do this .... I NEVER RECHARGE AGAIN WITH BIG SPENDER EVENT TO GET CLOTH !!!

- Poseidon set -> Big Spender Event $500 -> 2 month after Set is sold for 2000 balens
                - Glistering set -> Event need spend more than $150 to get the set - 2 month after set is sold for 2000 balens

Say good bye to my money R2 Game of Retarded marketing services !
                did anyone ever said heavy cashers do not complain? Lmao...
                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I spend in the events for must of the cloths, but some months i haven ot play at all missing some events.
                  Glister i took part of to was arount $150+ for get the set.

But i dont complaine that other can buy it later if man want it fast man should get it frome events but its should not sells just like 2 months after the events is to close to echo one.
                  Should be atless like 4-6 months beetween events or hot events sales.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I don't understand how people complain that they spent $xxx.xx to get the wings / clothing.

You chose to get it for that amount of money. You enjoy the set, yes? Why in the world does someone else playing the game (even on different servers) matter to you? How does it affect you? You chose to pay the amount you did for what you wanted.

Would be like a grocery store selling cases of bottled water for $3.. and then for one week lowering the price to $1. Be happy for others that can get the cool looking things, not angry because they look like you now.

Comment

Yeah buy a car $10 000 and one month later they sell it for $2000... Enjoy it !

Comment

i hope there are wings to be sell that is cheaper so all can afford to buy....

Comment

you got set as reward!!!! You didnt pay that much you payed for other stuff and claimed that as a bonus. SO ****!

Comment

I think the same, i will stop spending so much money too!.. There is no point of paying hundreds of dollars, when the same items come later for around 20 dollars ..

Comment

Originally posted by benoooo View Post

Say good bye to my money R2 Game of Cupcaked marketing services !

LOL...Man this is a great posting. Thanks for the laugh mate. I almost wet myself reading this.
                              Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X