[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 7/15 at 5:20 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ignito View Post
    they either chose to ignore it or they are clueless on what the problem is and are not able to fix it.

Euh... they decided on an emergency maintenance, didn't they? Hence: they *are* aware, and they *are* fixing things. Afaik, the maintenance started a little under 2 hours ago, it's supposed to last approximately 2 hours, so it's perfectly normal that the servers are still down.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      Euh... they decided on an emergency maintenance, didn't they? Hence: they *are* aware, and they *are* fixing things. Afaik, the maintenance started a little under 2 hours ago, it's supposed to last approximately 2 hours, so it's perfectly normal that the servers are still down.
      guess u did not read the part before that or the post after it....the problem has been there since 9:30PM EDT since yesterday....and as for the emergency maintenance time....it was 11:50 PM EDT till a couple hours ago (have a screenshot on my other computer)....they cleverly changed the time to 5:20 AM EDT to look like its been like this for only 2 hours....The emergency maintenance has been going on for min of 7 hours now

what I am upset about is the way they chose to compensate us with pennies while we lost 100's of dollars (figuratively speaking)....but thanks for backing them up MOD

Comment

Damn

I missed all and removed my browser today, damn didn't knew it's a common problem

Comment

Originally posted by Last.Warrior View Post
          I missed all and removed my browser today, damn didn't knew it's a common problem
          LOL same here....been trying to fix my net, clear cache and do all sorts of things thinking that its only me till a couple of friends messaged on FB asking if I am able to get into WT last night....since then we all been trying to log in like every 10 mins....the problem was never fixed *sigh*....very disappointing

Comment

i just got kicked outta a great spire w/o ANY in game notice on S388... *sighs*

ChronosOrion

Comment

Originally posted by Ignito View Post
              guess u did not read the part before that or the post after it....the problem has been there since 9:30PM EDT since yesterday....and as for the emergency maintenance time....it was 11:50 PM EDT till a couple hours ago (have a screenshot on my other computer)....they cleverly changed the time to 5:20 AM EDT to look like its been like this for only 2 hours....The emergency maintenance has been going on for min of 7 hours now

what I am upset about is the way they chose to compensate us with pennies while we lost 100's of dollars (figuratively speaking)....but thanks for backing them up MOD
              I did not see that no. When I logged in, all I saw was that it started at 5.20. :/
              Anywho, Helen just edited the first post saying the servers are online. If any of you still have issues getting online, please try clearing cookies, cache etc. If that doesn't work, please come back here and let us know.
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

hey lolz ***;;; still problem

Comment

fixed now...I see they rolled back server an hour before it crashed....not bad but they could have done that 6 hours ago so we didn't lose all the events and stuff we needed to get....there is no comp given yet so please make it a fair one and not the one that is proposed in this thread....if there are any issues with events you will be informed here

Comment

LOL WHY S388 can't LOGIN TOO??

Ricz

Comment

Originally posted by R235844426 View Post
                      i just got kicked outta a great spire w/o ANY in game notice on S388... *sighs*
                      Originally posted by riczrichard View Post
                      LOL WHY S388 can't LOGIN TOO??

Ricz
                      If S388 is having issues, it is not related to this thread, as this one deals with S372, S378, S384, S387 and S398. So please create a separate thread for your issues in for instance General Support about S388. But: provide more info than just "can't log in".

Comment

R2, stop screwing your patrons and compensate them for the actual downtime and events they missed. The fact that you are intentionally lying about the maintenance window demonstrates how little you care about your cash cow. do the right thing r2.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenbian View Post
                          R2, stop screwing your patrons and compensate them for the actual downtime and events they missed. The fact that you are intentionally lying about the maintenance window demonstrates how little you care about your cash cow. do the right thing r2.
                          Just because u give a window of something to be done doesn't mean that can be done within that time frame. I wished it worked that way most of the time they r probably trying to still resolve the issue and for missing events they can still do the events tanks, bg, ect after MT.
                          Character Name: Chris1909
                          Class: Mage
                          Server: US West

Comment

I repeat: S388 issues are not mentioned in Helen's post, therefore this thread is not the thread to talk about it. Please direct your S388 issues here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....n-t-Login-S388

Comment

sorry ty for the link to that
                              Character Name: Chris1909
                              Class: Mage
                              Server: US West

Comment

Due to the downtime I missed tanks, world boss, tok and spire. The compensation you are offering is not even close to what I would have got if I was able to attend these events. Please fix your compensation pack.

Comment

Working...
                                X