[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 7/15 at 5:20 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 7/15 at 5:20 AM EDT

S372, S378, S384, S387 and S398 will be having an Emergency Maintenance on July 15th at 5:20 AM EDT. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 hours. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package including the following items:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • 500,000 Daru
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x2
    • Double Honor Scroll x1

Note: The emergency maintenance has ended, the servers are back!

we cant log in in s53 rockshard , we cant perform some dayly task before reset on 12 noon...

Comment

ty for fix ^^

Comment

I am from S387 and I still cannot get in. It has been like this for almost 6.5 hours now. I have missed Tank trials, World Boss, Treasure maps and since I couldn't initiate crypt blitz till now, probably that as well unless you fix the problem by reset (in another 1 hour and 15 mins)...if not fixed, please give us appropriate compensation. Thank you!
        Last edited by Ignito; 07-15-2014, 02:52 AM.

Comment

still cant login S387. i have missed mpd,tok. please fix the problem. nice try ignito. help in mpd..lol.
          Thank you
          Last edited by fendydiyah; 07-15-2014, 03:38 AM.

Comment

why I cannot entry in s398???....How many thing's I've lost for this!

Comment

i missed my double ameth,tank trails and WB
              and tried a hundred times to log in ....dang why didnt u announced it before
              make a good compensation for us now...pls

Comment

they didn't even know of the problem until i posted a thread at 916am under bug reports. all quiet on the dev's end and the error still exists.

Comment

so many events we missed and all you can give for a compensation is just
                  300,000 Gold
                  300,000 Daru
                  Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                  Extreme Stamina Potion x1

OMG

Comment

I think this compensation, is not a compensation at all. The events we've missed doesn't compensate this one. Please give us an appropriate compensation. Thank you!
                    Server: S372-Spirit Divide

Name: ♫VENDETTA♫

Class: Archer

Guild: Novus-Orsa

Level: 44

Battle Rating: 54k , still counting(BG)

Comment

jun

still cant log in

Comment

Are you mocking us?? or do u really want us to quit the game finally???

I lost

WB = its a loss of 4 mil-7 mil gold and daru for me
                        Tank Trails = loss of 27-32 rune stones
                        Crypt Blitz = 2 mil XP and 190 Crypt tokens loss
                        Treasure maps = min 500 resistance crystals loss

and all u gotta offer as compensation is:

300,000 Gold
                        300,000 Daru
                        Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                        Extreme Stamina Potion x1

Learn to be fair....this is not our mistake....u have no back up server for almost 10 hours or neither you guys could fix the problem in this time....if u dont want to give a proper compensation then don't....DONT MOCK US!!!

Comment

I raised a ticket at 10pm EST stating the problem in the ticket arch so yeah they were aware of this problem....they either chose to ignore it or they are clueless on what the problem is and are not able to fix it. What I am surprised about is with the kind of funding/money they get from us they do not have back up servers?

Comment

Can't log in, kampret -__-

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                              S372, S378, S384, S387 and S398 will be having an Emergency Maintenance on July 15th at 5:20 AM EDT. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 hours. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package including the following items:
                              • 300,000 Gold
                              • 300,000 Daru
                              • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                              • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                              Interesting how the time on the thread is changed to 5:20 AM EDT from 11:50 PM EDT....guess they don't want to let the players who didn't log since last night know that this problem has been there for almost 10 hours now

Comment

Working...
                              X