[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/17 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidder89 View Post
    also you guys realize free players includes not purchasing vip so if nobody is purchasing vip or recharging accounts.... where is the revenue?
    Its not about Vip.
    I would love to see the make for example Vip 20$ a months for this you get extra gold in ratio of youre Vip lvl, and a publicity free game.
    If you dont want to Pay VIP you got advertising banners running top and bottom of the game and got to live with.
    And finish complete with cash shop + events rewards are only to get trough playing the game! This way many people what can effort Vip but not the Insane Prices like now would stay and keep on playing (after all the game is highly addictive ).
    Servers would not die so fast out because there would be a decent game balance and with only 100.000 people paying worldwide 20$ Vip a months R² still die not of Famine

Comment

oh so 5-10h left? hehe ..ookeyyyy.. time too clean the house! :P
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by HanaDawa View Post
        Old system ? ofc yes, when sc event n whips event give u exchangeable item

Haha not to that extent i was referring more to most recently where you do everything everyday and maybe have enough to exchange for 40 mahra or sepulcrum at the end of the event. I would rather get less items and have a chance to get top item from exchange without too much work, but that's me. and according to everyone the most unrealistic scenario thats so unheard of so i must spends thousands of dollars to run around with a 75k br and be completely terrible at this game... but at least i have my money and i have fun instead of getting mad at every event because i gave them my house payment trying to get a single mount or sylph. just my opinion.

Comment

Haha not to that extent i was referring more to most recently where you do everything everyday and maybe have enough to exchange for 40 mahra or sepulcrum at the end of the event. I would rather get less items and have a chance to get top item from exchange without too much work, but that's me. and according to everyone the most unrealistic scenario thats so unheard of so i must spends thousands of dollars to run around with a 75k br and be completely terrible at this game... but at least i have my money and i have fun instead of getting mad at every event because i gave them my house payment trying to get a single mount or sylph. just my opinion.
          Well, what ever we said, nothing's gonna change, we just have to follow their rules or quit lol
          But, that lucky box just not fair, its based on luck

Question for R2 : How much balens we need to lvl up our luck lvl ?
          Last edited by HanaDawa; 07-17-2014, 03:51 AM. Reason: Nothing :P

[S3] Worg Lair
          Elite
          Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

ouh they putting a hole new system in.. and 2 new sylphs att the same time..omg..might just forget Wartune today and enjoy life..guys this is gona take time after time.. as knowing from before..we will ha an emergency maintenance right after, when the Dragon soul wont work as it should....and so on....
            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
            Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

I will just go ahead and tackle both of these really quick i have gotten through 3 stars of blue and 1k away from 4 in a month and a half from free mahra so there goes that theory because i have put less then $300 including vip since Feb and have done that. Got hades after spending $5 on the last event got the mount twice from the last event for free and people spending loads of money got nothing so i feel thats pretty fair in my book they get stronger i get all the event items by spending barely anything. and i dont know what all this bribe/stat **** is you are just throwing stuff out there because you are out of things to try to prove me wrong with. and if they just start giving everything away to all the "free" players nobody would spend any money on anything and all this money they have would eventually go away because "free" players includes not buying VIP so there goes that money too. You get stuff for free, if you dont get it well then tough luck move on and get over it and quit dumping all of your money into their wallets trying to buy cool stuff and work on a toon who has what well over $1000 that cant pass stage one level 5....

Side note: It's called an online reward. Again not showing much knowledge besides making yourself look terrible.
              You don,t know what is bribe? Sorry my english bad and me use goole translator, I try find another word-bribe, bung, gratuity, key money and in simple words it,s action as you give money and give better items as others players for what. If R2 give better items for some players and getting for what money, it is bribe. If wartune was internet shop, whem me call this action sale, but now it is bribe. Me play over 2 years and can,t get half of mounts, light and dark sylph, becose not have opportunity get them, throught doing all quests and devotion daily, but each loser can easy buy it. Repeat again, EVERYONE MUST HAVE OPPORTUNITY GET THE SAME ITEMS, just ways can be different, slower with spending time for non cashers, and fast -for cashers.
              Now R2 swiming in money, but soon they lost income, becose more and more people quiting this unfair and boring game, and R2 doing nothing what game become fun, becose all time spend only for creating new items. those can sell, them not interseted or game fun or bored, they see only money.
              Between who forces you to spend money you?
              If everyone have opportunity get items free, its better for all as non cashers , as cashers, becose cashers can save money. Sure free not means get for nothing, free is for doing quests or task and cost lots of time. And who not want play and spend time, let,s buy what for money

Comment

^^

Servers up! Time to login! See ya in game!
                Class : EWD Mage
                IGN : BusaLian
                Level : 72
                Server : S326 Moonstone Swamp
                Battle Rating : 129k+
                Player Type : Proud 100% Non-Casher : No VIP membership, No Balens loaded.
                Investment : $ 0

Comment

May i know where server 5-oceanic????

may i know....where kabam server 5-oceanic....in GMT 8??

Comment

what is happening with Oceanic R2

Comment

same here... KABAM oceanic server are not done MT yet ??? because it is missing

Comment

All Oceanic is down

Comment

i hope ther start the roll back Oceanic and whay is why ther stil fown onlt way for R2 to doit or ther ned give all serv the same xchanges in hot event like oceanic.

Comment

server oceanic not finish MT
                            need your support, guys

Comment

all servers up except oceanic maybe they are rollbacking......

Comment

im guessing they are rolling back, then applying patch to oceanic
                                I heard they are rolling back those who got incorrect event rewards only

Comment

Working...
                                X