No announcement yet.

Wartune Overlord Descent Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with viliza ^^ . He gave appropriate explanation for your this event .

Comment

anyone got apollo or hades yet? and if so whats the drop rate
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
        anyone got apollo or hades yet? and if so whats the drop rate
        4 rare items in that box, i think it`s 0.0000000000000001% for sylphs and Divinity shards.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

they were dropping like flies on my oceanic server b4 it was shutdown to fix r2s exchange bug. Saw at least 5 or 6 and at least one of them was a non casher who got it from a free box. I am assuming they will have nerfed the exchange rate since then though ^.^

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
            4 rare items in that box, i think it`s 0.0000000000000001% for sylphs and Divinity shards.
            ok thank you
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I have got to believe the R2 wants this game to tank. Given the amount of money people have put in this game they run the risk of lawsuits if they just pull the pin. SO better off making it increasingly less palatable to play so players will quit. I am amazed at the amount people must channel into this game I considered myself a reasonably high casher but what they are asking for here is absolutely insane. The people cashing here have got to have money that they never earned. I don't begrudge them this, I am just in awe of the fact that people could throw this amount of money into a game (and not even a very challenging one I might add).

Comment

While everyone is crying about not being able to evolve their Apollo/Hades right away or for free, keep a couple things in mind.

1. These are advanced sylphs and they are supposed to be harder to evolve than basic sylphs
                2. The entire premise of this game is that heavy cashers will pay money to get 'the new thing' first. Light cashers will get it fairly soon after and non-cashers will need to wait, sometimes for quite a while. If non-cashers could get all the new stuff right away, there would be no reason to cash and this game wouldn't exist.

As far as the analysis people are throwing out there about how much it costs to evolve the light/dark sylphs, I bought 200 boxes today and got 140 Divinity Shards. 30 of those were from boxes where I got Divinity Shard x10 and the rest were from Imperial Shard exchange. Keep in mind that while it's 100 Imperial Shards for 20 Divinity Shards, you get 5 Imperial Shards from 1 box, so it's really a 1 for 1 exchange. I also got lucky and got an Apollo Seal, which I was able to turn in for 1125 more Imperial Seals, which is 200 more Divinity Shards. So I'm already at over 300 Divinity Shards, more than halfway to sylph.

So it's not going to cost anyone 39,000 balens to evolve these sylphs, it's going to be quite a bit less. And if you're not going to cash the event at all, then yes you shouldn't expect to evolve an advanced sylph right away...

Comment

How can you possibly consider Apollo and Hades an "advanced" sylph. personally, i think it is just a more flashy one. If you really consider the sylphs themselves. Apollo and hades are rather garbage. Gaia & amazon are way more powerful by far, even not fully evolved. So excuses about advanced or not is ** lingo to make the cashers, who are spending a fortune on the game to get these, feel a bit more important. If you really think about it.. it is a game of chance with the chests. You may or may not get one of these rewards (whether you cash or not). The key is.. why put the evolution in the game if not for everyone. Yes of course the cashers are going to get everything first. But if you really consider.. if all the non - cashers left the game.. what would you really be paying for?
                  R.I.P Ghosty ♥
                  Meyye! Tahrodiis aanne! Him hinde pah liiv! Zu'u hin daan!
                  S2 Edena Village
                  lvl 80 Knight
                  1mil+ BR

Comment

Did you seriously Cupcaked during maintenance? The officially posted events are way different.
                    Check http://wartune . com /events/series/event.html# I believe this is what R2 events also should be since R2 doesn't decide events on their servers. Can any mod check with GM?

Comment

The whole thing is ********, theyre probably gonna start getting sued anyway. and even though they dont make the game R2 Does program the events their own way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenesk View Post
                        While everyone is crying about not being able to evolve their Apollo/Hades right away or for free, keep a couple things in mind.

1. These are advanced sylphs and they are supposed to be harder to evolve than basic sylphs
                        2. The entire premise of this game is that heavy cashers will pay money to get 'the new thing' first. Light cashers will get it fairly soon after and non-cashers will need to wait, sometimes for quite a while. If non-cashers could get all the new stuff right away, there would be no reason to cash and this game wouldn't exist.
                        LOL. Who said for you what this game wouldn't exist if players not to cash? And what means new stuff? You call apolo, hades or mounts new stuff? maybe you from mars? Apolo sylph apeared about 1 year ago and still not available for non-cashers, and half mounts not available, there is game, but not shop, in shop you must buy everything, but not in game. There are free online game, so everyone must have real chanse get the same items, just agree cashers can get it faster or more easy way, but everyone must have opportunity get the same items

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                          Overlord Descent - Blessing Wheel

Duration: 7/17 – 7/23 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                          • R2Games: S1 – S491
                          • Kabam: S1 – S100
                          • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: Spin the Blessing Wheel 3 times per day to be rewarded.

Rewards:
                          • 50,000 EXP
                          • 50,000 Daru
                          • Imperial Chest x1

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.
                          Ok, so today is the 17th... so why is this event not showing up in Hot events, on server 389, yet when I have gone to other servers, they have it. Looks like they are trying to keep things unfair again, failing to give the soul crystal exchange to us when it was meant to be. Although I do love their excuse, our server is too young... Now could be me, but I do believe 389 is an older server compared to 413, yet they had the exchange, like they have this damn event too. R2, get your fingers out and get things right.
                          Aren't there any normal people left on Earth? Or is everybody just back from Hell?

Comment

Where are dates for Blessing chests?

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
                              I have got to believe the R2 wants this game to tank. Given the amount of money people have put in this game they run the risk of lawsuits if they just pull the pin. SO better off making it increasingly less palatable to play so players will quit. I am amazed at the amount people must channel into this game I considered myself a reasonably high casher but what they are asking for here is absolutely insane. The people cashing here have got to have money that they never earned. I don't begrudge them this, I am just in awe of the fact that people could throw this amount of money into a game (and not even a very challenging one I might add).
                              I totally agree that they want the game to tank. The event is ridiculous, they are merging old server's with new ones. We have a merge tom. with a server that has double the BR from ours. I know that I'm not spending anymore and I know that all of us cashers are quitting this game altogether. I believe they are merging more newer servers with older ones. R2 has gone bonkers.
                              Last edited by rrjalan; 07-17-2014, 09:32 AM.
                              S461 Unearthly Grave
                              Lvl 65 Archer
                              88K BR

Comment

Here is a detailed analysis of the current event (value of imperial shard, divinity shard, imperial chest). And yes, this event is ridiculous:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...-analysis.html
                                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
                                X