Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Overlord Descent Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravenesk View Post
    While everyone is crying about not being able to evolve their Apollo/Hades right away or for free, keep a couple things in mind.

1. These are advanced sylphs and they are supposed to be harder to evolve than basic sylphs
    2. The entire premise of this game is that heavy cashers will pay money to get 'the new thing' first. Light cashers will get it fairly soon after and non-cashers will need to wait, sometimes for quite a while. If non-cashers could get all the new stuff right away, there would be no reason to cash and this game wouldn't exist.

As far as the analysis people are throwing out there about how much it costs to evolve the light/dark sylphs, I bought 200 boxes today and got 140 Divinity Shards. 30 of those were from boxes where I got Divinity Shard x10 and the rest were from Imperial Shard exchange. Keep in mind that while it's 100 Imperial Shards for 20 Divinity Shards, you get 5 Imperial Shards from 1 box, so it's really a 1 for 1 exchange. I also got lucky and got an Apollo Seal, which I was able to turn in for 1125 more Imperial Seals, which is 200 more Divinity Shards. So I'm already at over 300 Divinity Shards, more than halfway to sylph.

So it's not going to cost anyone 39,000 balens to evolve these sylphs, it's going to be quite a bit less. And if you're not going to cash the event at all, then yes you shouldn't expect to evolve an advanced sylph right away...

Yay advance sylph apollo is a long time sylph added even hades and is pure **** if you dont have the money to put mahra and sepulcrum.Is so hard to give 1 apollo or hades to non-cashers to make them a little happy? NO from this event and the rest will come i want 1 bullet to shot 1 by 1 r2 staff
    Last edited by SoNasTy; 07-17-2014, 09:48 AM.

Comment

*** ppl i came from work loooking sylp is cheap somting like 550 i buy on 80$ got what i need look sylp is 2k+ and my frien told that he now have mount lvl 7 plz make somting which it it not fair that even was bagged

Comment

or return my money back becase it's imposyble to get 2k per cash u need to deposyte about 200$ to get it and lvl 7 mount *** fix it wast it unbalace becase someone don't worked and sited @ home *** i depo each mount and now i don't whant to play becase some of your admins cr8 bag and used untested event in game u realy think that ppl will play after it FIX IT NOW

Comment

you ppl can just thank's the ppl one oceanic server's that used the bug to fulles and i almost bet thats why the change the event tokens needed to show that if some ppl use bugs it will **** up all other ppl 2. so u can thank them.

Comment

This is terrible.

Comment

any chance to get frm free chest, hades.... or a april fool event frm r2

Comment

What the **** with you R2 ???

i cannot exchange my blue Apollo and Hades ( already open and maxed lvl 80 ) they stay in my sylph slot for nothing !!!

In total i have 1 purple apollo, 1 purple iris, 1 purple gaia, 1 blue hades, 1 blue apollo....

What is wrong with you R2 ????

lets play a other game and stop lose my time and money here !

You make a fail again.... its to much !!!

Comment

there is one lol =)

Comment

Hey Guys (Mods, Devs),

The requirement of 2500 Event Items in exchange for the necessary 500 Divinity Shards is fairly ludicrous. Can we please get an event item amended to the Mount Whip payout to make it remotely possible to actually get these Divinity shards? Even if 1 Event Item (Imperial Shard) was given out per 5 Whips, it would still take 12,500 Whips being turned in to get enough to Evolve a single Hades or Apollo - and that's a fairly large amount of whips that most will not come close to having at this point.

These events are getting more and more ridiculous to be able to complete without extreme cashing. And not like just a few hundred in cashing, but thousands. It's making too many people walk away and servers are dying.

Nothing gets people feeling like they're appreciated more than unlimited exchanges w/ event items. I think it's time to give a little to the community you've taken so much from in the past year+

Comment

From all free events if they give as many chests as they say they give then us free players can get 86 free boxes this time. If you got imperial shards everytime you could end up with 430 shards and that still wouldn't be enough had they not changed the exchange price. Either way you either need to be extremely lucky or you have no chance at getting them unless you cash out. Also don't forget the chance at Apollo/Hades and Divinity Shards and the other items, so overall I'm decently happy with the event, not like I ever get anything besides Mahra/Sep. anyways, so no need to be angry.

Comment

I am really Sad with the last 2 Events, With the earlier event , opened 50 chests and got 6 beams, no runes, mahra nothing of importance xcept gold, now that is funny..... (they were free 1's, think they got a fix for free chests not droping any thing good or the rate is so dam low that its as good as not thr)
                        This event I've already opened close to 10 boxes and got GOLD again and SC's, i am disillusioned and seriously think its time to quit this game
                        During the Hades Sylph intoduction had bought over 400 boxes and did not drop, now I may be unlucky but the maths just dont add up unless R2 is really not bothered if people get stuff or not.
                        on the other hand the chinese servers dish out really nice stuff and the rate of drops are way better too, becides them being cheaper

IN SHORT : R2 dont give a flying rats *@@ what we say or think..
                        other games at least reply to the people and say stuff or at least let people know that they read the ****.
                        Not a heavy cashier as is evedent by this post, but hey over time I sure have spent a lot, $200 to $500 a month sure adds up to a nice chump change.

donno what ima do now, really made nice frnds in the Server and guild I play in .. and that's the thing I will miss so still sticking around, but this might be the last stray that broke this mouse's back

This is Mouse from Server-7(west)
                        Last edited by Skikat; 07-17-2014, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Me to open 50 boxes with baleans maxed up 1950 baleans and got an lot of gold an nothing good no hades no apolo R2 is so .......... i think they even not watch at what we wrote and no interesting in what is happaning and give bull hset on us go fu ck R2 YOU SUCK no god in 50 boxes need more money no chance stupid peoples work in this firm.

Comment

They sould give back our money becouse they foulish us to take boxes and nothing in R2 dont rob more people give them money back because you suck

Comment

Haha refine a hades get a gaia. good one guys haha.

Comment

Back in late 2013 they changed the drop rates for the super-rare items. They went from a reported 1 in 200 to worse than 1 in 1,000. When there are multiple super-rares, such as in this event, each such item then drops significantly so they their combined rates of either dropping is still under 1 in 1,000.

It used to be that 200 boxes gave one a very good chance of getting a super-rare item. Like a 50/50 shot. Most people would buy and open in batches of 25 because some would get those super-rares on the 1st or 2nd lot. Now it's not uncommon for people to open over a thousand boxes without seeing that super-rare drop. It why I went from being a $200 - $250 a month spender in this game to $0. It's now 7 months since my last recharge of over $5 (I did one when the recharge event w/ Crypt Keys was there). So while it may be paying off for them because of the whales, they've cost themselves between $1,400 and $1,600 from me so far due to their greed and their player base is rapidly diminishing.

I honestly only give the US/EU/AU versions of Wartune another 12 months before they're dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X