Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Overlord Descent Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server 63. missing some of the events that started today.
    Free players missing out on chances for Apollo or Hades Sylph. A correct compensation would be both sylphs.
    This aint the first time things go wrong with new patches but the crappy compensations like 50.000 gold and a honor scroll won't do it anymore.
    Last edited by R217387943; 07-17-2014, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
      Back in late 2013 they changed the drop rates for the super-rare items. They went from a reported 1 in 200 to worse than 1 in 1,000. When there are multiple super-rares, such as in this event, each such item then drops significantly so they their combined rates of either dropping is still under 1 in 1,000.

It used to be that 200 boxes gave one a very good chance of getting a super-rare item. Like a 50/50 shot. Most people would buy and open in batches of 25 because some would get those super-rares on the 1st or 2nd lot. Now it's not uncommon for people to open over a thousand boxes without seeing that super-rare drop. It why I went from being a $200 - $250 a month spender in this game to $0. It's now 7 months since my last recharge of over $5 (I did one when the recharge event w/ Crypt Keys was there). So while it may be paying off for them because of the whales, they've cost themselves between $1,400 and $1,600 from me so far due to their greed and their player base is rapidly diminishing.

I honestly only give the US/EU/AU versions of Wartune another 12 months before they're dead.
      +1
      Approved !!!

Comment

Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
        i did read it 100 will get you 20 so thats 20 boxes x39 balens = 780balens for 20 divinty shard = 19500 balens for 1 slyph evolve x2 to get both = 49000 balens
        totaly not true for to get 100 you nied to open mach more then 20 boxes ........................so .......
        ❤PaTeNcE❤
        Even the future has an end

Comment

all for exp now

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
            Back in late 2013 they changed the drop rates for the super-rare items. They went from a reported 1 in 200 to worse than 1 in 1,000. When there are multiple super-rares, such as in this event, each such item then drops significantly so they their combined rates of either dropping is still under 1 in 1,000.

It used to be that 200 boxes gave one a very good chance of getting a super-rare item. Like a 50/50 shot. Most people would buy and open in batches of 25 because some would get those super-rares on the 1st or 2nd lot. Now it's not uncommon for people to open over a thousand boxes without seeing that super-rare drop. It why I went from being a $200 - $250 a month spender in this game to $0. It's now 7 months since my last recharge of over $5 (I did one when the recharge event w/ Crypt Keys was there). So while it may be paying off for them because of the whales, they've cost themselves between $1,400 and $1,600 from me so far due to their greed and their player base is rapidly diminishing.

I honestly only give the US/EU/AU versions of Wartune another 12 months before they're dead.
            Absolute agreement i was goin to spend some money on this game but its absurdly expensive, i spent $80 chasing hades first time around...absolutely nowhere near about 20% of the way. Im sorry but $400 for a hades? Sorry i could buy a console and games every month instead. I like this game and yeh community is important, but the quit rate is frightening, and the game isnt balanced at all. This time i opened 8 free boxes got 5shards. At that rate 2250 / 5 =450 x 8 = 3600 boxes = $1404 for a hades? (so yeh that supports previous assumptions that free boxes are way off the same rate of normal boxes) If its 50% 5 shards, then, 450 x 2 = 900 boxes =$351. Then add to that the cost of mahra, and the fact they aren't puttin it in events so much now, to go from blue 1 to purple (blue 1 to blue 2 (1k pts) blue 2 to blue 3 (2k pts) blue 3 to blue 4 (3k pts) blue 4 to blue 5 (4k pts) blue 5 to purple 1 (5k pts) thats 15k pts /100 = 1,500 mahra required @ $25 per 100, or £375. Your talking serious money to compete. But some1 previously pointed out at 30 mahra a month free (which isnt guaranteed) it would take 50 months to complete the journey from blue 1 to purple.

Now on the last promotion you could buy 3 steeds at $80 and trade it in for a purple sylph. $240 which is a saving granted. But still the amounts required to pay this flash game is crazy.

Comment

its simple everyone, just stop spending money on them, they will either learn real quick or all of them will get fired by the parent company.

Comment

The compensations have dropped way off too, and s388 got nothing for the last emergency maint. that they didnt announce in-game.

Comment

I won't be spending a dime on this one.. And now with the dragon soul.. theyre forcing anyone who wants to level it swiftly to fork out money for necro again... epic.. eesh.. for a 1 percent stat increase? let me jump right on that! <<insert sarcasm>>
                  ☼Miakoda☼

MAGE
                  LV 80
                  240K br
                  E24

Comment

no mahra in this event? really pathethic

Comment

Originally posted by Darknova2056 View Post
                      So since the exchange costs have been changed on the foroum from what was actually in game when the event was released on the oceanic servers (450 for hades/Apollo) I am assuming we will be refunded the balens spent on boxes. Has anyone got a screenshot of the event from oceanic server, I wasn't expecting R2 actually change events rewards mid event. At this rate we are going to have to screenshot every event in the future just to keep them honest...
                      Just happened on US east server 494 as in oceanic. 1st let me say I'm not directing my comments at you specifically but rather at those who seem to think the game/R2 is unfair. 1st the original offer had an exploit any person who has spent time here understands with free whips. Second 50K Kyanite for 5 shards was way out of whack. Bought 15 boxes got 7 x 5 = 35 shards great drop rate as well. 350K KY makes a huge difference to the average 40 something player in tech.

As a business they must decide what virtual treasure is worth in real money. I think the Apollo/hades dollar values are ridiculous. as a consumer I just won't participate. The maintenance for my server is happening now. I expect that they'll roll back everything including all boxes purchased and spent including all drops today like it never happened and the balens will be returned.

It does not make them scammers for setting a value that may be ridiculously high in an event. If they don't get the cash bad business decision if they get the money worked for them. The company is far, far, far from perfect but you gotta put your big boy pants on and decide to stay or go individually. I got really ticked at how tight my account is on drop rate. Looked today at how much I spent here in 3 months. Would buy 18 months plus of a premium monthly game subscription. I have my decision to make like everyone whether I'm getting value for my money.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgICkFtfWnk

Comment

R2 people are nuts!

Comment

Same here, not going to spend anything on the event. They are stupid, because if hades would be cheaper, people would spend on skills, developing it etc. In sales this term is called "upsell" where they earn money later. Btw here is the detailed calculation how much the hades and the divinity shards would cost you if you would win the lottery and recharge:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...-analysis.html
                            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

New #= #R2failswartuneevents

Comment

lets make it trend and get them looked at with the huge glaring eye-of-sauron that is our current social media

Comment

Working...
                                X